Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    He's recently been saying that he and Trump have a different "focus".
    He is focusing on installing a theocracy, Trump a fascist state that will enrich himself and keep him out of jail.
    I heard. And saying he has a different focus is a long way from coming out and condemning and bashing Trump. When the Spinless wonder grows a pair and starts talking about real things that happened and not just little one sentence sound bites to sell his books. ill give him a smidge of credit. Till then he is just another hanger on that fell goosestep in line with Trump after the man tried to have him killed.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    Nope. They even took away the taxpayer-funded staff and office that former chancelors usually are entitle too because of his closeness to Putin.
    Thanks. That is good to know.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    To be honest Pence has had so many chances to air that dirty laundry. He has not done it. he has done interviews, people have asked him about going before the committee. The best he has done was say "The GOP must move forward and not look to the past." At a rally the other day and people lost their minds at such a harsh burn on Trump and good for Pence.

His boss and friend sent a mob to kill him and laughed about it and encouraged it. His Secret Service Members were sending goodbye messages to their families because they thought they were going to be killed protecting him. And a week later he is in the Oval Office kissing Trumps ring and has yet to say anything condemning Trump and his actions.

The guy is a spinless idiot that the members of his own party despise. He wouldnt make it past 3 states primaries if he ran.

The amount of respect I have for that man ranks right there with Cruz and Desantis.
    We all know why Pence chose to suck up to Trump: he’s considering a presidential run and hopes to gain the support of Trump’s lemmings. Also, like the rest of the Qpublicans, he doesn’t want to piss off said lemmings for fear Trump will aim his cultists at them, just like he had back on 1/6, or worse, walk out on the GQP and start his own political party and take his supporters with him. If that were to happen, that would effectively neuter the party, clearing the way for Democrats to roll in upcoming elections.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    We all know why Pence chose to suck up to Trump: he’s considering a presidential run and hopes to gain the support of Trump’s lemmings. Also, like the rest of the Qpublicans, he doesn’t want to piss off said lemmings for fear Trump will aim his cultists at them, just like he had back on 1/6, or worse, walk out on the GQP and start his own political party and take his supporters with him. If that were to happen, that would effectively neuter the party, clearing the way for Democrats to roll in upcoming elections.
    He is considering a run. But as I said he wont make it far. he wants the support of the Trump cult but that will be hard to get running against Trump. And lets say Trump doesnt run. Does anyone really thing he will throw his support and tell his cult to vote for the man that not only he has been talking bad about for a couple years but also tried to have killed?

If Pence thinks he is a serious contender he is as deluded as Cruz.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

He is considering a run. But as I said he wont make it far. he wants the support of the Trump cult but that will be hard to get running against Trump. And lets say Trump doesnt run. Does anyone really thing he will throw his support and tell his cult to vote for the man that not only he has been talking bad about for a couple years but also tried to have killed?

If Pence thinks he is a serious contender he is as deluded as Cruz.
    All of that is true. At present, if Trump doesn’t run, that would make Ron DeSantis the odds on favorite to be the GQP’s standard bearer in ‘24, and that’s worrisome because while DeSantis is just as deranged as Trump, he’s a far smarter politician and wouldn’t make the mistakes Caramel Caligula had. But, that begs the question: would Trump support ANYONE else who ran for president, whether it’s DeSantis, Pence or Cruz? I don’t think he would, his narcissism wouldn’t allow it, Trump doesn’t give a damn about party unity, he’s all about himself, should his vanity get in the way and he withholds support for any of the others, the party would end up splintered.

Meanwhile in the Fox news Racism doesnt exist file.

A Cincinnati Police officer has been suspended for using a Racial slur that was caught on her body can and dash cam.

"Fu**%&* N words. I hate them all" She said as she was stuck in traffic.

She was trying to get past a school zone where parents were picking up their kids. She was in a hurry so turned on her lights in an attempt to speed through the school zone. She then ranted that she hated the world because these idiots were not moving out of her way fast enough. A black teen then flipped her the bird and that is when she said the slur.

In her statement she said

"I am not racist nor do I have a racial bias. I was having a bad day and a mental episode. When the teen flipped me off I reacted as most people who were have a bad day would. I also feel I am desensitized to that word because of modern music. I am of course going to seek treatment."

of course she has been in treatment a couple times in the past. The first was when she showed body cam video of a murder scene to her family members. She got a reprimand and had to take sensitivity training.

The second was when she was arrested for Domestic Violence for hitting her sister and Brother in Law with both her fists and an umbrella many times. The charges were dropped because neither the sister or BIL pressed charges. But she did have to take anger management classes.

But hey treatment this time will for real work!

Meanwhile in the Fox news Racism doesnt exist file.

A Cincinnati Police officer has been suspended for using a Racial slur that was caught on her body can and dash cam.

"Fu**%&* N words. I hate them all" She said as she was stuck in traffic.

She was trying to get past a school zone where parents were picking up their kids. She was in a hurry so turned on her lights in an attempt to speed through the school zone. She then ranted that she hated the world because these idiots were not moving out of her way fast enough. A black teen then flipped her the bird and that is when she said the slur.

In her statement she said

"I am not racist nor do I have a racial bias. I was having a bad day and a mental episode. When the teen flipped me off I reacted as most people who were have a bad day would. I also feel I am desensitized to that word because of modern music. I am of course going to seek treatment."

of course she has been in treatment a couple times in the past. The first was when she showed body cam video of a murder scene to her family members. She got a reprimand and had to take sensitivity training.

The second was when she was arrested for Domestic Violence for hitting her sister and Brother in Law with both her fists and an umbrella many times. The charges were dropped because neither the sister or BIL pressed charges. But she did have to take anger management classes.

But hey treatment this time will for real work!
    So, does this harridan regularly listen to gangsta rap music, thus the excuse having used that slur? I’m gonna take a wild assed guess and say no. The fact she has anger management issues, and ready access to firearms, that makes for a damn dangerous cocktail, and a story that’s bound to have an unhappy ending for the next person (i.e., a black person) in her path when she goes off. Short and sweet, no way in hell she should be a cop and ought to be immediately fired, unfortunately, police unions from coast to coast bend over backwards to protect bad apples like her, regardless of any heinous actions they commit.

So, does this harridan regularly listen to gangsta rap music, thus the excuse having used that slur? I’m gonna take a wild assed guess and say no. The fact she has anger management issues, and ready access to firearms, that makes for a damn dangerous cocktail, and a story that’s bound to have an unhappy ending for the next person (i.e., a black person) in her path when she goes off. Short and sweet, no way in hell she should be a cop and ought to be immediately fired, unfortunately, police unions from coast to coast bend over backwards to protect bad apples like her, regardless of any heinous actions they commit.
    Sadly according to the legal eagles on the local news if she does get fired she would get her job back through arbitration thanks to union rules. But the only good thing about the story is even the union is publicly bashing her.

Two things that make me mad. The Slur was in itself god awful but adding I hate them all. Then trying to claim she is not racist or has no bias just makes her sound dumb as Hell. I am shocked she didnt go with the "I have soooo many black friends."

Edit - There is a 3rd thing that pisses me off she. And that is how she 100 percent minimized what she did and said "I reacted as most normal people would when they are having a bad day" What kind of Bullshit is that. Most people very much do not throw out racial slurs and talk about how they hate a whole race.
    Last edited by babyblob; 07-27-2022 at 10:01 AM.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

The Senate has voted 64-33 to PASS the CHIPS-Plus Act, a bill to boost American production of semiconductors and encourage research and development of new technologies. The bill now goes to the House.

In 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, “Fanatical Republican Extremist of the Day” published profiles of Blake Farenthold, the four-term U.S. House Representative from Texas' 27th Congressional District, who originally won office in 2010 by only 799 votes, and then had his district gerrymandered into being far more conservative, guaranteeing him victories in future elections as long as he did not face a primary opponent. Farenthold was elected despite being photographed at a “campaign fundraiser” prior to his arrival in the Tea Party Wave at a gentlemen's club with one of the ladies who was "featured entertainment" while wearing a set of rubber ducky pajamas. It comes as little surprise, then, that Farenthold was sued by his former Communications Director for sexual harassment shortly after winning election to his third term in 2014, in the form telling her he had “sexual fantasies” and “wet dreams” about her, and that there were occasions where he’d joke about her having semen on her skirt, or show her nipples to get along better with his chief of staff.. Through his career, Farenthold repeatedly showed himself to be one of the most rock-stupid members of Congress when he would go on cable news, where he would openly identify himself as a Birther or exhibit to the public that he doesn’t understand how the debt ceiling works. He gleefully voted for the 2013 Government Shutdown in October of 2016 after the Access Hollywood tape was revealed where Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women, with Farenthold dismissed it as “all locker room talk”, before saying of Trump, "Until he does something so bad to make him worse than Hillary , I'm still in.” Chris Hayes of MSNBC asked a follow-up hypothetical question of if a tape also emerged of Donald Trump literally saying, “I like to rape women”, if Farenthold would still support him then, and Farenthold actually answered, "That would be bad. I would have to consider it." In his final term in office, Farenthold was one of six Republicans who led the charge to try and defund the Office of Congressional Ethics, because he held a personal grudge against them for, y’know, enforcing ethics. Which included the sexual harassment case filed against him by his former Communications Director a few years back. In May of 2017, he went on CNN, and while being asked about the Trump/Russia investigation, he tried to deflect to claim that instead of investigating that breach of our democracy, federal investigators should instead take a look at how the DNC hack by Russia was actually an “inside job”, referencing the sort of partisan garbage that was coming out of Sean Hannity at the time, and Farenthold acknowledging parts of the conspiracy theory surrounding the deceased DNC staffer, Seth Rich. When called out for how irresponsible Farenthold’s comments were by CNN anchors Poppy Harlow and John Berman, Farenthold shrugged it off, because of “there’s stuff circulating on the internet”. In July of 2018, Farenthold was lamenting that the Senate GOP kept failing to pass an Obamacare repeal, and he didn’t just blame it on the ladies of the Senate and call them “repugnant”, he said that if they were men, he would challenge them to a duel to solve the impasse. After it was discovered that Farenthold used $84,000 of taxpayer money to pay off the woman he sexually harassed, it took a full three months of criticism and calls for his resignation, before he mercifully relented and did resign. He has gone on to become a lobbyist, arguably not following the law in his hire, and insisting he would not be repaying the taxpayers for sexually harassing staffers, and we’re all on the hook for $84,000 grand from this scumbag. In any event, we’re thrilled he’s no longer in office, and highly unlikely to return.

On this date in 2019, “Fanatical Republican Extremist of the Day” profiled former Montana State Senator Jason Priest, who was first elected in… what else? The 2010 Tea Party Wave. We’re going to make this brief… the above photos of Priest are his mugshot, as he was arrested for domestic assault in February of 2014. As the story goes, Priest’s estranged wife was out on a date with her new boyfriend, and at home and enraged about that fact, he ordered his daughter to call his wife so she would answer, and demanded she “pick her daughter up”. His wife and her new fella had the good sense to contact the police to meet them at the residence, which ended up being the right call. By the time Priest’s wife arrived, he had already physically abused his teenage daughter, and then attacked his wife and her boyfriend on the porch. The police then rolled up to the scene and took Priest into custody. He initially plead not guilty and was looking at up to five years in prison. He ended up pleading to a lesser charge, and was given a deferred prison sentence. Jason Priest obviously, at that point, knew his re-election campaign in 2014 wasn’t going to go so well, and focused on his legal woes. Which meant he couldn’t stay in office to try to make sure the death penalty didn’t get overturned, that federal firearms laws would be ignored in Montana, and trying to nullify the Affordable Care Act. On all levels, Montana is better off without him in office.

On this date in 2020, “Fanatical Republican Extremist of the Day” profiled Jeremy Brown, a 2020 Republican candidate who ran in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. More importantly, he is an enthusiastic supporter of the ludicrous Qanon conspiracy theory, repeatedly using his Twitter account to post with both the QAnon hashtag and QAnon slogan, while including the slogan in his own Twitter profile. Back in November 2019, he posted “Since concluding my research into #QAnon & #TheGreatAwakening, last week I announced I too am a part of #WWG1WGA”. He has also posted an image of an apparent “Q” neon sign and commented on it, saying if “#TheGreatAwakening hit Tampa,” and he attended a rally on January 11th, 2020 in Tampa supporting QAnon. Jeremy Brown also filled out a nice little “get to know you” written questionnaire with Ballotpedia where, while showing the only thing he believes in liberally is the use of CAPITAL LETTERS, he listed some Congressmen he would like to emulate, and he named off Jim Jordan, Louie Gohmert, Allen West, and Rand Paul, which reads like a who’s who of GOP kooks. Not for nothing, but he also seemed very big on the “America First” philosophy originally pitched the Charles Lindbergh as an American Nazi that’s come back to the fore with Donald Trump. Alas, Jeremy Brown dropped out of the race on March 5, 2020, and will likely return to his hobby of trying to find out where the mole children are being held by their captors.

On this date in 2021, “Fanatical Republican Extremist of the Day” profiled Vic DeGrammont, a 2020 candidate for U.S. House of Representatives for Florida’s 20th Congressional District, and is one of three Republicans running again in the GOP Primary for the special election for that seat in 2022 to try and replace the late Congressman Alcee Hastings. He only narrowly lost to fellow Republican Greg Musselwhite in the GOP Primary about a year ago, pulling down an impressive 48% of the vote. DeGrammont, a real estate agent who was born in Brooklyn to immigrant parents from Haiti and Martinique, is the latest in our far-too-long line of GOP candidates that were promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory prior to the 2020 election. His Twitter profile included the #Q hashtag, and he repeatedly tweeted it out or alternatively, the Qanon slogan hashtag, “WWG1WGA”. That’s not the only questionable stuff coming out of his Twitter account, though. DeGrammont, post-election, continued to promote conspiracy theories about election fraud, claiming that Donald Trump actually won several states he lost in the 2020 election. As he is unlikely to ever reach office, we will set aside his profile at this time to cover another wacky Republican today instead. (Current crazy/stupid scoreboard, is now 1124-55, since this was established in July 2014.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Kat Cammack
    Welcome to what is the 1123rd original profile here at “Fanatical Republican Extremist of the Day”, where we’ll be profiling Kat Cammack, the sitting U.S. House Representative from Florida’s 3rd Congressional District, first elected in the 2020 elections, who prior to reaching office, was serving as the Deputy Chief of Staff from another legend we’ve profiled before, Ted Yoho, taking over as his heir apparent. Days into her tenure in office, she led off by immediately trying to harass Democratic Congresswoman Rashaida Tlaib, making a big production over the fact that she would fly an Israeli flag outside her office to try and trigger Rep. Tlaib, who’s a Muslim. Because nothing says you’re ready to serve the people in Washington, D.C. by immediately making bigoted attacks against a colleague.

She further enraged her constituents on January 7th, 2021, when she not only voted for the objection to the election results, but spoke on the floor of the House to say she was “furthermore resolved” in doing so based on the domestic terrorists that stormed the Capitol a day earlier, legitimizing the coup attempt as valid.

OFF TO A GREAT START IN YOUR FIRST WEEK, KAT!

Since then, Cammack has, on multiple occasions, showed further sympathies towards the kinds of koons that stormed the Capitol by going on Qanon conspiracy theory-focused online shows. The first being Ann Vandersteel’s online program, and on the second, “The Common Sense Show”, an exclusively Qanon program, where she called the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act “garbage”, before asking the Q crowd to follow her on her social media accounts. The host, Derik Vance, signed off at the end of her interview with the Qanon slogan, so it’s hardly vague of whom she’s aiming to get behind her.

Most recently, a national shortage of baby formula happened in the United States in spring of 2022, partially because former President S***ty McDeals decided to renegotiate NAFTA and screwed the ability of the U.S. to replenish stores of the product through Canada. But in May of 2022, who came onto the scene to report the “real cause” of the problem? KAT CAMMACK, who bumblef***ed her way onto Fox News to claim the Biden Administration was giving all of the baby formula to migrant children being held in immigrant detention facilities. While the facilities did have stocks of formula while many stores are out… it’s because the government detention centers were required to remain stocked BY LAW, which Kammack conveniently didn’t mention while getting Fox News’ white nationalist demographic infuriated that white babies could possibly be hungry anywhere while non-white, foreign born ones were being fed.

Her freshman voting record looks a lot like you’d expect:

Florida’s 3rd Congressional District has a +9 Republican lean, and it remains to be seen if Kat Cammack emerges from the GOP Primary against two challengers, let alone who her Democratic opponent in November would be. The only thing keeping her from even more infamy given some of her bigoted and seditious public statements is probably that she doesn’t s***post on social media at quite the pace of a Marjoie Taylor Greene or Lauren Boebert. Regardless, in her short time in the spotlight, she’s shown us enough to know she’s not fit for office.

Blimey, what does get some one sacked from US police?? Maybe if they fail to show “team spirit” by refusing to beat up suspects?

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Blimey, what does get some one sacked from US police?? Maybe if they fail to show “team spirit” by refusing to beat up suspects?
    You joke but yeah, any officer trying to fix the system from inside ain't gonna be there for long.

Astonishing Member

Democrats introduce bill to enact term limits for Supreme Court justices

A group of House Democrats introduced a bill on Tuesday to enact term limits for Supreme Court justices, arguing that the move will “restore legitimacy and independence to the nation’s highest court.”

The legislation, titled the Supreme Court Tenure Establishment and Retirement Modernization Act, would authorize the president to nominate Supreme Court justices every two years — in the first and third years after a presidential election. The justices who have been on the court the longest will be moved to senior status first.

If confirmed by the Senate, those individuals would serve a maximum 18 years on the bench. After their tenures are complete, the Supreme Court justices would retire from active service and assume senior status.
    In a statement Johnson said the bench “is increasingly facing a legitimacy crisis.”

“Five of the six conservative justices on the bench were appointed by presidents who lost the popular vote, and they are now racing to impose their out-of-touch agenda on the American people, who do not want it,” he said, referring to justices nominated by former Presidents Trump and George W. Bush.

“Term limits are a necessary step toward restoring balance to this radical, unrestrained majority on the court,” he added.
    I like this. These lifetime appointments need to go. Congress should have term limits too so the ancients can get shuffled out and have to find real jobs as well.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    The U.S. has offered a prisoner swap to free Brittney Griner and another American, an official says.

WASHINGTON — Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken revealed on Wednesday that the United States had “put a substantial proposal on the table weeks ago” in talks with Russia to secure the release of the basketball star Brittney Griner and another detained American, Paul Whelan.

A person briefed on the negotiations said that in June, the United States offered to trade an imprisoned Russian arms dealer, Viktor Bout, for Ms. Griner and Mr. Whelan, and that President Biden — who has been under growing political pressure to free the Americans — had backed the offer.

Speaking to reporters at a news conference in Washington, Mr. Blinken said that the United States and Russia had “communicated repeatedly and directly on that proposal,” and that he expected to raise it soon directly with Russia’s foreign minister, Sergey V. Lavrov.

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    Manchin, Schumer announce slimmed-down $670 billion deal

Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and centrist Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) on Wednesday said they had agreed to a $670 billion deal on Democratic priorities — weeks after Manchin seemingly had scuttled any chance of an agreement with hesitancy over inflation.

The new deal is a fraction of the more than $3 trillion deal once envisioned by liberal Democrats, but could give the party a big win ahead of the midterm elections when the House and Senate majorities are on the line.

The bill would invest $369 billion in energy climate programs over the next 10 years and $300 billion to reduce the deficit. It would be added to legislation to lower prescription drug prices and extend expiring health care subsidies.

The deal will be part of the budget reconciliation package that Senate Democrats plan to bring to the floor next week and pass on a party-line vote, circumventing a Republican filibuster under special Senate rules.
    Last edited by kidfresh512; 07-27-2022 at 02:52 PM.