Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    Time to send some Marshalls to drag him before the court in cuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Calling Lindsey Graham here seems more like grandstanding.

It doesn't seem typical for Senators to go to grand juries called by a DA. You wouldn't want to create a precedent in which Republican prosecutors can return the favor by calling in Democratic officeholders to score points.
    "We can't punish the criminals because they might get mad or have their feelings hurt and then try for revenge!!!!"

Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, Trump had been buddies with the late, unlamented Jeffrey Epstein, so who knows what sort of kinky shit he had been mixed up in, including human trafficking. Frankly speaking, I wouldn’t put ANYTHING past Caramel Caligula.
    And Bill Clinton. And Prince Andrew.

I think Trump committing diverse crimes is a given.

There are some strange things around the Mar-a-Lago thing though:
    - DOJ have grabbed about 12 boxes from there. On June 5th and 8th, investigators met with the Trump team, were shown that those boxes were there, and asked Trump/ his team to "secure" the boxes. So why were investigators OK with the boxes being there and being secured there in June but then decided to get a search warrant in August? What changed?
    - Were the docs classified or declassified while Trump was still president?
    - If Trump has nothing to hide, why doesn't he publicly share the search warrant + potential attachment?

If there's no rock solid proof to bust Trump (either this or any of the other ongoing investigations etc.) and prevent him from running in 2024, this might perversely boost his chances for 2024 as he will victimize himself as he's already doing.
    Last edited by hyped78; 08-11-2022 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    And Bill Clinton. And Prince Andrew.
    Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell must be wondering why they have been singled out!

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell must be wondering why they have been singled out!
    Prince Andrew doesn't sweat!!!!

Ok Not sure if this a hardcore Trumper or not.

But here in Cicny in Clinton County a heavy armed man is on the loose and a lock down is in effect after a that armed man in body armor showed up at the Local FBI office making threats and talking about a corrupt government. Not sure if he fired shots there is some debate on if he did. He did flee and is on the loose and did exchange fire with local police.

it is pretty fluid and all my local news is talking about.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Prince Andrew doesn't sweat!!!!
    Lol!

I do sometimes wonder if he would have got away with it without that “helpful” interview. After that even my saintly eldest sister said something like “It’s a terrible thought, but it’s almost looking like he’s guilty”.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Ok Not sure if this a hardcore Trumper or not.

But here in Cicny in Clinton County a heavy armed man is on the loose and a lock down is in effect after a that armed man in body armor showed up at the Local FBI office making threats and talking about a corrupt government. Not sure if he fired shots there is some debate on if he did. He did flee and is on the loose and did exchange fire with local police.

it is pretty fluid and all my local news is talking about.
    The 5th law of American policing: The whiter he is the longer the time before deciding to shoot him.

Pretty sure that’s why the Joker survives so well in the Batman comics.

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    The 5th law of American policing: The whiter he is the longer the time before deciding to shoot him.

Pretty sure that’s why the Joker survives so well in the Batman comics.
    I understand that. I am just wondering why he did what he did. if he fired shots at the FBI or just showed up waving a gun and ran off?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

Calling Lindsey Graham here seems more like grandstanding.

It doesn't seem typical for Senators to go to grand juries called by a DA. You wouldn't want to create a precedent in which Republican prosecutors can return the favor by calling in Democratic officeholders to score points.
    Not grandstanding, you are very, very wrong. Graham called Georgia officials to have them change the election count and overturn the election. To not call him to testify would be a dereliction. By your logic, no government official should ever be questioned by a prosecutor of the other Party, in fear of "retaliation". Well there is only one Party that is constantly threatening that, and you belong to it. The GOP the Party of extortion.

We are either a nation of laws or not.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

And so it begins...

Gunman Attempts To Enter Cincinnati FBI Building

"An armed gunman walked into an FBI building in Cincinnati Thursday and made security threats before apparently fleeing, prompting police to reportedly shut down two highways and enforce a lockdown in the area.

The FBI’s Cincinnati office confirmed in a tweet that an armed suspect who attempted to breach their visitor screening office set off an alarm and, when special agents responded, fled north onto nearby Interstate 71.

WKEF reported the suspect entered the building armed and made threats before driving off, leading Ohio State Police into a car chase into Clinton County, 20 miles northeast of Cincinnati."

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    And so it begins...

Gunman Attempts To Enter Cincinnati FBI Building

"An armed gunman walked into an FBI building in Cincinnati Thursday and made security threats before apparently fleeing, prompting police to reportedly shut down two highways and enforce a lockdown in the area.

The FBI’s Cincinnati office confirmed in a tweet that an armed suspect who attempted to breach their visitor screening office set off an alarm and, when special agents responded, fled north onto nearby Interstate 71.

WKEF reported the suspect entered the building armed and made threats before driving off, leading Ohio State Police into a car chase into Clinton County, 20 miles northeast of Cincinnati."
    yep. This is what my post a couple posts up was about.

I find it hard pressed to think that the man's motivation was anything other then revenge for Trump. Not after the last several days of the FBI is evil, the FBI is a tool of the left, We need to arm up and go to war!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I think Trump committing diverse crimes is a given.

There are some strange things around the Mar-a-Lago thing though:
    - DOJ have grabbed about 12 boxes from there. On June 5th and 8th, investigators met with the Trump team, were shown that those boxes were there, and asked Trump/ his team to "secure" the boxes. So why were investigators OK with the boxes being there and being secured there in June but then decided to get a search warrant in August? What changed?
    - Were the docs classified or declassified while Trump was still president?
    - If Trump has nothing to hide, why doesn't he publicly share the search warrant + potential attachment?

If there's no rock solid proof to bust Trump (either this or any of the other ongoing investigations etc.) and prevent him from running in 2024, this might perversely boost his chances for 2024 as he will victimize himself as he's already doing.
    It’s been Trump’s modus operandi for decades to not reveal ANYTHING to ANYONE. Not his taxes, medical history, college transcripts, business records, not a goddamn thing, and the warrant is no different. Even if Trump actually has nothing to hide, he still wasn’t going to reveal it, that’s just the way his warped mind works.

Meanwhile, I’m slowly coming to the belief he’s not going to run again in ‘24. But, he’s going to continue stringing along the GQP and milking his brainless followers for as much money as he can take from them before deciding to bow out, probably near or at the last minute, which would hamstring the GQP. What’s my reason for thinking Trump won’t run? It’s probably been mentioned here before, he lost the popular vote in back to back elections, only the Electoral College put him in the White House in 2016, his fragile ego wouldn’t handle losing for a THIRD time.

Sure, others have speculated that Trump is running again in the hope of winning the presidency and avoid prosecution, however, I suspect the hammer will be brought down on him before the election, leaving me to think Trump might actually flee the country to avoid a trial and a possible prison sentence. No way that’ll happen, the adoration of his lemmings is his lifeblood, and something he won’t get in a country with a non extradition treaty with the U.S.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I find it hard pressed to think that the man's motivation was anything other then revenge for Trump. Not after the last several days of the FBI is evil, the FBI is a tool of the left, We need to arm up and go to war!
    Pfft! One of those clowns will pull that stunt and end up terminally fucking around and finding out. That’ll end that nonsense real quick. These hillbilly hatriots, Meal Team Six shitheads and Y’all Queda yahoos talk a good game but don’t have the balls to put it on the line when they talk about going to war.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I guess Trump’s recent behaviour may have been a catalyst that made the guy act this way at this specific time. But honestly think people who do this things are deeply unhappy, damaged people, and chances he would have done something similar at some point…something else would have set him off.