Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Lol!

I do sometimes wonder if he would have got away with it without that “helpful” interview. After that even my saintly eldest sister said something like “It’s a terrible thought, but it’s almost looking like he’s guilty”.
    That's one of the worst interviews ever, worldwide ever. So cringey.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It’s been Trump’s modus operandi for decades to not reveal ANYTHING to ANYONE. Not his taxes, medical history, college transcripts, business records, not a goddamn thing, and the warrant is no different. Even if Trump actually has nothing to hide, he still wasn’t going to reveal it, that’s just the way his warped mind works.

Meanwhile, I’m slowly coming to the belief he’s not going to run again in ‘24. But, he’s going to continue stringing along the GQP and milking his brainless followers for as much money as he can take from them before deciding to bow out, probably near or at the last minute, which would hamstring the GQP. What’s my reason for thinking Trump won’t run? It’s probably been mentioned here before, he lost the popular vote in back to back elections, only the Electoral College put him in the White House in 2016, his fragile ego wouldn’t handle losing for a THIRD time.

Sure, others have speculated that Trump is running again in the hope of winning the presidency and avoid prosecution, however, I suspect the hammer will be brought down on him before the election, leaving me to think Trump might actually flee the country to avoid a trial and a possible prison sentence. No way that’ll happen, the adoration of his lemmings is his lifeblood, and something he won’t get in a country with a non extradition treaty with the U.S.
    So actually, after I wrote my previous post this came out:
    https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/11/p...est/index.html

The Feds DID seize the boxes in June. They went in with a warrant now because they had evidence not all the boxes had been handed over in June. Interesting.

"his fragile ego wouldn’t handle losing for a THIRD time." - true, but his ego also thinks he's won twice

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    I guess Trump’s recent behaviour may have been a catalyst that made the guy act this way at this specific time. But honestly think people who do this things are deeply unhappy, damaged people, and chances he would have done something similar at some point…something else would have set him off.
    Maybe he would have been set off by something different. But the GOP caters and loves the nut jobs that buy camo at Dicks sporting goods and think they are an army. They love these people because they will riot at the capital and maybe do stuff like this (Not sure if this guy is a Trumper but the timing is odd as Hell)

The talking heads are doing nothing but talk about how evil the FBI is and how they are now the tool of big government, the Libs, And I have heard the big 3 on Fox News all use the phrase, "Youre Next. They are coming for you next!"

The right wing pod casters, the tweets and crap on Twitter and Truth Social talking about a Civil War, Now it the time to arm up and act.

They know 100 percent what they are doing and who they are egging on with this talk. This is what happens. And right now no one has been killed. But this will happen again and someone will be. I think we are going to see a lot more in the next few weeks and months and more coming closer to the midterms.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

And for the both sides are just as bad people. Here is a Tweet that shows a Law Maker on the right fanning the flames.

Sen. Kennedy (R-LA): "The FBI and the Department of Justice are going to give Trump a fair and impartial firing squad."

This was posted this morning.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    And for the both sides are just as bad people. Here is a Tweet that shows a Law Maker on the right fanning the flames.

Sen. Kennedy (R-LA): "The FBI and the Department of Justice are going to give Trump a fair and impartial firing squad."

That shitstain isn’t one of THE Kennedys, is he?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I have no idea. But statements like this are not at all a call to arms or anything. We are over reacting.

How long before The False Flag starts up by Fox News.

I am already seeing

"He could be Antifa. They have hated the government for years!" From some right wingers.

Other then NBC.com I have not seen any national outlets pick this up. Guess it is not a bigger story then gas being under 4 bucks or Scott Petersons new trial request.

Edit - Fox News is talking about it. One guy said he hopes this is not related to Mar A Lago because there is too much hate directed at them because of the raid.

Pretty sure he is not going to be back on there Because as soon as he said that the anchor went right back to talking about the Scott Peterson Trial.
    Last edited by babyblob; 08-11-2022 at 10:44 AM.

As far as I know, he has no relation with the MA Kennedy clan.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Time to send some Marshalls to drag him before the court in cuffs.

"We can't punish the criminals because they might get mad or have their feelings hurt and then try for revenge!!!!"

Ugh.
    Who would be punished here? And what is the punishment?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

AG Garland is making a short notice statement at 2:30pm eastern. Not sure what it's about.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...iver-statement

Attorney General Merrick Garland will deliver a statement at 2:30 p.m. ET. The Department of Justice did not specify why Garland was calling the last-minute briefing.

It is unknown if he will address the Federal Bureau of Investigations’ execution of a search warrant at former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence. The FBI and DOJ have faced immense criticism from Republicans for seeking the search warrant.

Generally, federal law enforcement officials don’t comment on ongoing investigations.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    AG Garland is making a short notice statement at 2:30pm eastern. Not sure what it's about.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...iver-statement
    I wonder if he will say anything about what is going on in Cincy?

I wonder if he will say anything about what is going on in Cincy?
    Yeah I was thinking that might be it if not the Trump stuff. The White House was asked what he might be talking about and they said they didn't know he was making a statement.

Ok Not sure if this a hardcore Trumper or not.

But here in Cicny in Clinton County a heavy armed man is on the loose and a lock down is in effect after a that armed man in body armor showed up at the Local FBI office making threats and talking about a corrupt government. Not sure if he fired shots there is some debate on if he did. He did flee and is on the loose and did exchange fire with local police.

it is pretty fluid and all my local news is talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    And so it begins...

Gunman Attempts To Enter Cincinnati FBI Building

"An armed gunman walked into an FBI building in Cincinnati Thursday and made security threats before apparently fleeing, prompting police to reportedly shut down two highways and enforce a lockdown in the area.

The FBI’s Cincinnati office confirmed in a tweet that an armed suspect who attempted to breach their visitor screening office set off an alarm and, when special agents responded, fled north onto nearby Interstate 71.

WKEF reported the suspect entered the building armed and made threats before driving off, leading Ohio State Police into a car chase into Clinton County, 20 miles northeast of Cincinnati."
    yep. This is what my post a couple posts up was about.

I find it hard pressed to think that the man's motivation was anything other then revenge for Trump. Not after the last several days of the FBI is evil, the FBI is a tool of the left, We need to arm up and go to war!

When we discuss this, as well as the death threats being made to high-ranking officials within the FBI this week...

These are stochastic terror attacks and SEVERAL Republican officials, not just Trump, have paraded onto Fox News to malign the bureau to make these attacks happen to intimidate those prosecuting them for their crimes.

Thought I'd emphasize the big part. But when you have Lindsey Graham, Rand Paul, Jim Jordan and others going on conservative media, who are also responsible for spinning this without help from party officials...

This is the result they're hoping for. Because the GOP know they will be seeking minority rule, and the only way you can achieve it is to terrorize the majority into not acting against you, for fear the crazies in your ranks will go shoot up a place in misguided rage, and then you can shrug and wonder, "What could have motivated them?"

This stooge in Cincy was thankfully non-lethal, but a death count of zero is not going to be maintained forever on these fools trying to make a martyr of Trump.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah I was thinking that might be it if not the Trump stuff. The White House was asked what he might be talking about and they said they didn't know he was making a statement.
    CNN are saying it's about the Trump raid

Its non lethal so far. But the situation is still on going.

The Suspect is currently in a stand off with police who are trying to talk him into giving up. He fired two shots at the police when they attempted to pull him over.

I think it would be funny if when the AG talks today that he just talks about the thing here in Cincy and says this is the result of what happens when officials and media encourage and talk about violence vs the FBI.

Then he says nothing of Mar A Lago. That is my hope.

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Edit thought you meant the attack on the FBI.. Not the statements made by the AG.
    Last edited by babyblob; 08-11-2022 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    He's announcing the release of the search warrant and property receipt to the public per the judge's ruling yesterday.

Correction, he announced that they filed a motion stating that they can be released to the public.