Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    What's weird to me is that they are saying he had an AR-15, and a nail gun. The fact that he used the nail gun, to me, makes it seem like this was a suicide by cop situation.
    I kind of doubt that.

He ran from an FBI office that had several armed officers,. Spent over 7 hours running hiding and barricading himself from police.

He may have saw there was no way out at the end. But I doubt that was the goal.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    They are really trying. But their biggest defense is "But other presidents did it." And "No one went after Clinton or Hunter."

It is not treason just having them. I want to know what if anything he did with them before I jump on that train.
    There is evidence that he destroyed some of them. Nothing so far to indicate he actually went through with passing on classified info, however, the documents recovered are still being processed. If anything is missing, there is a good chance it will be identified.

Not all of these documents were generated solely during Trump's tenure in the White House. Some documents remain (normally) after one president leaves and another comes in. This means that the NA already has a list of them, or some other means of identifying them.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    There is evidence that he destroyed some of them. Nothing so far to indicate he actually went through with passing on classified info, however, the documents recovered are still being processed. If anything is missing, there is a good chance it will be identified.

Not all of these documents were generated solely during Trump's tenure in the White House. Some documents remain (normally) after one president leaves and another comes in. This means that the NA already has a list of them, or some other means of identifying them.
    Oh they will for sure find out what is missing and they will find out where it is. I am just not jumping on the He sold them to Russia or was going to. bet he showed the Saudis. I am waiting for the evidence. I get annoyed at the far right doing the statements with out fact so I dont want to add to that on my end.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

They are really trying. But their biggest defense is "But other presidents did it." And "No one went after Clinton or Hunter."

It is not treason just having them. I want to know what if anything he did with them before I jump on that train.
    I’m guessing Trump wasn’t planning to use those documents to wallpaper his den or read at night before bed. What else would he do with that stuff if not sell it to a foreign interest? AnakinFlair was right, this was more in the line of breaking the Espionage Act, but this is still horrible and despicable behavior by a former president.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

It may not be treason, but it may be against the Espionage Act. And the fact that he turned over some of the documents, but not all, is especially damning.
    I agree Espionage Act. And I want to find out who or what he did while he had them. But I wan the FBI to tell me. Not CNN talking heads lol.

Oh they will for sure find out what is missing and they will find out where it is. I am just not jumping on the He sold them to Russia or was going to. bet he showed the Saudis. I am waiting for the evidence. I get annoyed at the far right doing the statements with out fact so I dont want to add to that on my end.
    If anything else is missing, they should start by examining Ivanka's grave. After all, why did they bury a casket when she was cremated?

If anything else is missing, they should start by examining Ivanka's grave. After all, why did they bury a casket when she was cremated?
    Good luck getting that order. Judges are hesitant to exhume bodies in murder cases. Let alone the grave of the ex wife of an ex president body or no.

In the crazy File.

Rudy Promises if Trump wins the White House in 2024 he will raid Biden's home first thing.

And the FBI attacker had posts on Truth Social that have been taking down. Said he thought he had a way through the glass and was wrong. He does to expect to save America by dying but he expects to die trying.

In the crazy File.

Rudy Promises if Trump wins the White House in 2024 he will raid Biden's home first thing.

And the FBI attacker had posts on Truth Social that have been taking down. Said he thought he had a way through the glass and was wrong. He does to expect to save America by dying but he expects to die trying.
    Remember, with the GOP, every accusation is a confession.

Astonishing Member

In the crazy File.

Assuming Biden doesn't have a home remotely as tacky as what Trump would promote at any time, how bad would this look? Especially with the planting of evidence that would be required as per the Republican projection rules of engagement?

It would ignite a War on Blue Seniors/Retireds at the very least, especially given the latest GOP veteran fiasco, even if nobody was hurt. Biden doesn't deserve that kind of humiliation unless you're VERY disturbed about him, and a lot of people will see that and also link him to any possible victim the GOP already targets, from rape victims to climate survivors.

Because he needed to convert Turnberry into a "cemetery" as a tax dodge. Whether or not any of Ivana's remains are in the casket, that's the grift.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Because he needed to convert Turnberry into a "cemetery" as a tax dodge. Whether or not any of Ivana's remains are in the casket, that's the grift.
    I'd hope Trump would have known that uttering "dead is better" regarding her would have tempted fate too much, since the Evangelicals riding him already brought one worldwide plague at least.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’ve already mentioned why I believe people flocked to Trump and continue worshiping him, and it all boils down to one word….HATE, something he gave his followers free rein to do, and they love him unconditionally for it. After reading WBE’s extensive expose on Trump, I’m convinced he’s THE greatest villain/criminal the Republican Party has ever produced, hell, he makes Richard Nixon look like an amateur by comparison.
    Thanks, WPP. I'm really just connecting a lot of dots. But the shortest summary, if I had to make one was, "Donald Trump realized presidents can't be charged with a crime, so he wanted to remain president. So he did a bunch more crimes to try and set himself as president for life, but failed to win, so he would face consequences for a bunch. So before the feds come for them, he's doing a bunch more crimes, because no one's stopped him yet, president or ex-president, and what's a few more now?

It may not be treason, but it may be against the Espionage Act. And the fact that he turned over some of the documents, but not all, is especially damning.
    You nailed it. Espionage Act seems to be what a lot of legal experts have been saying today, and I still cannot believe that Trump and his lawyers...

A: Took the documents in January.
    B: Were asked to return them in February... they gave back some, but kept the nuclear stuff.
    C: Got asked again to return them... got subpoenaed to return them... ignored the subpoena.
    D: Got raided by the FBI discreetly with the lawyers present... went on social media to play the victim after having had multiple chances to return.

Like, it's just the arrogance of he thinks he's immune to all criminal prosecution or legal rulings.

Seems like as the story on WHY Mar-a-Lago got raided by the feds develops... Fox News is slowly turning the volume down on the outrage.

As if they're realizing, "Oh, f***. We can't defend this one. He f***ing had nuclear secrets? And they have been asking politely for him to return them for six months and he didn't comply? F***! Just... f***, what a f***ing idiot our guy is. Just... back away slowly and pretend like we didn't trigger a stochastic terror attack in Ohio against an FBI office today."

Saw this summary of the week for the GOP:

"RE: The Face-Eating Leopard Party

From the party that brought you the Department of Homeland Security, 'If you follow orders you won’t get hurt,' and Backing the Blue comes...
    'Oh $#@! they are looking at US now!', and 'We didn’t know actions had consequences!'

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Update. Suspect from the FBI attack is dead police confirmed. They have not confirmed his identity but there is a lot of talk In the press on him being a Trumper and a Jan 6th terrorist.
    His name is Ricky Walter Shiffer. He was at the Capitol on Jan. 6.