Now that Elizabeth has passed, I'm wondering who the actual next in line is as I've not paid much attention to that over the years. Is Charles going to be King or one of his sons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Now that Elizabeth has passed, I'm wondering who the actual next in line is as I've not paid much attention to that over the years. Is Charles going to be King or one of his sons?
    Charles. Regrettably.

All hell will break loose if they try and declare Camilla queen, to be sure.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    Has the United Kingdom ever gotten a new PM and a new King/Queen in the same week?
    I’m not sure on my history, but I believe Churchill was PM when Elizabeth ascended to the throne in 1952.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Charles. Regrettably.

You got that right. With 2022 being the 25th anniversary of Diana’s death, the last thing Britons want is Camilla the homewrecker installed as Queen.

By the by, Chuck’s in his 70’s, no telling how long he’ll be on the throne. So, who follows him? William? Harry?
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 09-08-2022 at 11:17 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Charles is the heir, seems like he'll become king.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’m not sure on my history, but I believe Churchill was PM when Elizabeth ascended to the throne in 1952.

You got that right. With 2022 being the 25th anniversary of Diana’s death, the last thing Britons want is Camilla the homewrecker installed as Queen.

By the by, Chuck’s in his 70’s, no telling how long he’ll be on the throne. So, who follows him? William? Harry?
    William as the eldest son will follow Charles and his son Geaorge will follow him. Harry is in line after Charles, William and Williams kids.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    So because we didnt have a bad hurricane season (At least so far here in the USA) the climate change deniers are going full tilt into that.

"If its as bad as they say where are these hurricanes they said we are going to get.
    Charles. Regrettably.

They've already referred to Camilla as the Queen Consort. I don't think she can become Queen. When Charles dies, William will become King.

What confuses me is that I could have sworn Elizabeth gave a decree that stated when she passed, William would become King. Something about realizing that England needed a younger, more modern King.

So do they change the song to "God Save the King" now?
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    So do they change the song to "God Save the King" now?
    Chas and Dave have already been commissioned with writing a new anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    They've already referred to Camilla as the Queen Consort. I don't think she can become Queen. When Charles dies, William will become King.

What confuses me is that I could have sworn Elizabeth gave a decree that stated when she passed, William would become King. Something about realizing that England needed a younger, more modern King.
    That's probably something that some people thought was a good idea but she never hired that she would make it official.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Mike Dewine who has tried for a long time to distance himself from Trump was all too happy to ride with Trumps Endorsement today. of course being the GOP candidate for Governor here is Ohio it makes since Trump would support him despite their rocky relationship and Dewine is all too happy to ride the Trump Train to try and get the win. More proof despite what the GOP or talking heads say this is still very much the party of Trump.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Nice to see Bannon in handcuffs on the way to his arraignment. Steve Bannon entering courtroom just now for arraignment: “They will never shut me up, they’ll have to kill me first.”

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Nice to see Bannon in handcuffs on the way to his arraignment. Steve Bannon entering courtroom just now for arraignment: “They will never shut me up, they’ll have to kill me first.”
    Isnt that what he said in his last trial as well but he took a plea deal first chance he got.

Charles. Regrettably.

She is Queen Consort

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    William as the eldest son will follow Charles and his son Geaorge will follow him. Harry is in line after Charles, William and Williams kids.
    I'm just waiting to see how they come for Megan in the UK press. If she even breathes hard they will be all over her with some bs.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    I'm just waiting to see how they come for Megan in the UK press. If she even breathes hard they will be all over her with some bs.
    I not a huge Megan fan and her I just want to be left alone tv interviews every other day. But the hate she got was insane. I am more annoyed with her then have any anger for her. But man the things people have said about her cross so many lines.