Here’s some of the other legislation which Massie mindlessly opposes:

On top of all the above moments, we’re going to link to an investigation that has shown how many other times there were resolutions in Congress to criticize or punish Russia for executing its political enemies, or its annexation of Crimea, and how the only people who voted against the bills were Thomas Massie and “Putin’s favorite Congressman” of the time, Dana Rohrabacher. By default, Massie is now Putin’s favorite. And considering he was wining and dining Maria Butina prior to her arrest, and also had dinner with Alexander Torshin, maybe that should be a major concern.

But Kentucky’s 4th sent Massie forward from the 2022 GOP Primary with 75% of the vote, and on Election Day of that year, re-elected Thomas Massie with 65% of the vote. Maybe they aren’t aware of everything we just listed, or they just like seeing someone in DC who pisses off the rest of Congress out of spite to the overall political process. Or days after a mass shooting carried out by an angry teenager whose parents seemed to enable him by putting guns in his hand as their only approval or attention to their kid… posts gleeful photos of himself and his whole family for the holidays armed to the teeth like they’re celebrating gun deaths. Y’know, showing they’re blue collar gun lovers by wielding an arsenal worth more than most American families make in a year.

Or maybe so Massie can keep quoting Neo-Nazis.

A white nationalist, libertarian wing conservative with no empathy whatsoever. At this point, it’s the Venn diagram of Republican identity.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The fact is that the Right is made that Whelan got "left behind." In their words while a gay female woman of color is coming home that they are doing everything they can to find fault in the deal.

Ive heard everything from "He gave up a war criminal for a basketball player." "She broke the law and Whelan didnt do anything." To "Trump would have brought him home." Then when asked why Trump didnt bring him home when he had they chance they do what Spidey is doing and accuse the person of deflection.

The fact is an American is coming home and that is what we should be happy about.

And I am pretty sure they are still talking to bring Whelan home. But releasing a basketball player vs a former military man isnt as big of a deal for putin.
    In my opinion, it all boils down to much simpler terms: right wingers are pissed because a BLACK WOMAN was released while a WHITE MAN was not.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    In my opinion, it all boils down to much simpler terms: right wingers are pissed because a BLACK WOMAN was released while a WHITE MAN was not.
    That was my first point. A gay female woman of color.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

You know, this ties into an idle thought I had a few days ago: I think that at least some of the push back to Trans Women in sports is that many guys watch women's sports to ogle athletic bodies and they don't want to have to worry if they are lusting after someone who was born male. I think that is more prevalent among guys who think of themselves as Alpha Males.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    You know, this ties into an idle thought I had a few days ago: I think that at least some of the push back to Trans Women in sports is that many guys watch women's sports to ogle athletic bodies and they don't want to have to worry if they are lusting after someone who was born male. I think that is more prevalent among guys who think of themselves as Alpha Males.
    My aunt is 100 percent convinced that Britney was born a male and is Trans. because there is no way for a woman to look and sound that manly. And that just makes the exchange even worse in her mind.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I dunno...if you want to ogle women there's tons of options out there, you're not confined to settling for women's sports. And if your kink is hot women doing sports, lingerie football is still a thing.

I think the opposition is really just partisan. If this deal happened under Trump's administration, right wingers would be praising it. It's Biden, so we have to find fault with it.

My aunt is 100 percent convinced that Britney was born a male and is Trans. because there is no way for a woman to look and sound that manly. And that just makes the exchange even worse in her mind.
    Unless she thinks a surprisingly high percentage are already woman's basketball stars I beg to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I dunno...if you want to ogle women there's tons of options out there, you're not confined to settling for women's sports. And if your kink is hot women doing sports, lingerie football is still a thing.

I think the opposition is really just partisan. If this deal happened under Trump's administration, right wingers would be praising it. It's Biden, so we have to find fault with it.
    Assuming you're a family man or someone without much room on their phone, this is **** you can ogle in the living rooms with the kids playing in the corner and talk about how much you like the sport or how you've always been an olympic fan.

And sheer partisan hatred does seem to drive so many conservative actions nowadays.

Almost as if the Republican Party in its current iteration is a white nationalist party.

Oh wait, that's exactly what it is.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Ultimate Member

Any black woman that doesn't conform to Republicans stereotypes is really a trans male. Mrs. Obama is another.

Gotta love them combining two terrible hates in one!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What we see here is the Right are soulless ghouls. When Ted Cruz's daughter had troubles, nobody on the left rejoices. But Paul Pelosi? Belittle and mock from the Right. Griner is released, say it's not worth it, attack Biden because??? Don't celebrate her coming home. Soulless.
    It's really something. It's wild.

It looks very bad for anyone to be attacking Biden and the US government for helping Griner get released.

Some people are so right-wing that they are anti-American.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Your disappointment with the deal Biden brokered to fix the problem Trump ignored has been noted. Run along now, I’m sure recess is almost over.
    When the facts aren't on your side, you hide your head in the sand, must be tough to live like that

BANNED

If you blame Biden for Not getting Whelan back then you also have to blame the guy that had to 2+ years to get him back and also did not. So if its Biden's Fault Whelan is still in Russia it is also the fault of Trump.
    Trump isn't President now, thought we covered that?

BANNED

Your racist opinion is noted...

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Trump isn't President now, thought we covered that?
    But he was and he didnt get it done. So yes it is partly his fault that he is still there. So you cant put 100 percent blame on Biden for something the guy before him also couldnt get done.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Almost as if the Republican Party in its current iteration is a white nationalist party.

Oh wait, that's exactly what it is.
    deflect, deflect, deflect,