Page 408 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 3083583984044054064074084094104114124184585089081408 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    His numbers aren’t going to get any better. He’s going to get more frustrated when Biden announces his VP and gets the headlines. I’m expecting Trump to drop Pence by the RNC and choose either Elise Stefanik or Nikki Haley. Could be a huge help with his sagging poll numbers in the suburbs. It’s a move that worries me as it could be a pretty big game changer.
    I really don't think a VP matters for Trump because he'd never allow them to outshine him on any level. If someone else is getting shine Trump sees it as putting him in the shade.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

His numbers aren’t going to get any better. He’s going to get more frustrated when Biden announces his VP and gets the headlines. I’m expecting Trump to drop Pence by the RNC and choose either Elise Stefanik or Nikki Haley. Could be a huge help with his sagging poll numbers in the suburbs. It’s a move that worries me as it could be a pretty big game changer.
    Won't happen. More than half his base is the evangelicals, dropping Pence will lose their support. Haley is a Sikh.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Won't happen. More than half his base is the evangelicals, dropping Pence will lose their support. Haley is a Sikh.
    And brown.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Really don't see this happening.

Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    And brown.
    There is that.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    I really don't think a VP matters for Trump because he'd never allow them to outshine him on any level. If someone else is getting shine Trump sees it as putting him in the shade.
    I don’t know. As the election gets closer and his numbers don’t improve, he’s going to start considering anything that helps him remain president and keeps him out of prison. His ego is gigantic but the fear of his taxes going public (showing that he’s in the pocket of oligarchs/Putin) and potentially spending the rest of his life behind bars probably takes priority.

I don’t think Evangelicals will ever turn on him. Single issue voters with an undertone of racism. Trump is their king. He can shoot someone on Fifth Ave. etc etc.
    Last edited by Robotman; 07-15-2020 at 07:50 PM.

I don’t know. As the election gets closer and his numbers don’t improve, he’s going to start considering anything that helps him remain president and keeps him out of prison. His ego is gigantic but the fear of his taxes going public (showing that he’s in the pocket of oligarchs/Putin) and potentially spending the rest of his life behind bars probably takes priority.

I don’t think Evangelicals will ever turn on him. Single issue voters with an undertone of racism. Trump is their king. He can shoot someone on Fifth Ave. etc etc.
    Selecting someone brown for Veep might get the racists to turn away though.
    Dark does not mean deep.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Trump Demotes Campaign Manager Brad Parscale.
    Apparently it's another did not inform the guy of the change either.

Also, Trump is going in on MS-13 apparently. Sounds like some fearmongering of the evil brown gangbanger variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    She appears to be a methodist, converting to her husband's faith.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct...interview.html

I do suspect it's unlikely she'd end up replacing Pence.

Trump's hardly going to be loyal to Pence as we can see how quickly he threw Sessions under the bus, but replacing Pence would stink of desperation. It's a bit tough to explain, and Pence has served as a bland evangelical consistently defending his boss. He has allies among important constituencies.

It also doesn't make sense for Haley. She's the one member of the Trump administration who served and left without really hurting her reputation. She could make money as a private citizen, and leave her options open for a political bid. She wouldn't gain much by being on a losing ticket (it's really rare for incumbents to lose if their party just took the White House back for their party, and Trump's on track to be the second in over 120 years to screw up this badly) and being saddled with whatever poor decisions Trump makes during the campaign.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

While folks have been pretty quick to point to what George Conway has to say if it is knocking Trump or potentially creating drama with his wife, this one seemed like it went right on by with very little fanfare -

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...12901538840576

Sanders actually having to lay out basic reality for folks on The Rachel Maddow Show tonight...

I'll Let You Ask Joe Biden Why He Does Not Support Medicare For All...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Apparently it's another did not inform the guy of the change either.

Also, Trump is going in on MS-13 apparently. Sounds like some fearmongering of the evil brown gangbanger variety.
    You'd think that Trump would have developed the balls to fire/demote people face to face after making an entire show about it

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    You'd think that Trump would have developed the balls to fire/demote people face to face after making an entire show about it
    OH he's great at pretending to be a tough guy. Until **** pops then it's all bone spurs and I didn't make that decision.
    Pull List:

Extraordinary Member

The only way Trump wins this election is if he announces Obama as his VP