Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I hope they remember to thank those veterans for their service as they're stepping over them on their way to church.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    * Rockets that experience rapid unscheduled disassembly.
    Now why didn't I think of that? :Thumbs Up:
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    The thing is: Even one life saved is a huge impact. Posts like that sound so callous to me. I know a woman who lost her only son. I don't set a lower limit of children's lives lost to say a policy is worth it.

And Clinton's assault weapon ban did have many, many of those huge impacts for individuals who will never even realize they would have ended up a statistic without it.
    Blake Herzinger, a research fellow at the United States Studies Centre in Sydney, makes the point better than I did:

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Yo, WBE! Have you heard of this sellout, turncoat traitor? Mark Robinson, Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina who's pushing THE most infuriating bullshit yet to come out of the mouth of a Qpublican:

WOW! This Black Republican candidate for Governor says it’s Black Americans that owe REPARATIONS to this country for our “freedom.” That’s a new take.
    If you watch the video, look at the sign on the podium. I thought it read 'NOGOP'. It wasn't until I saw that it was in North Carolina that I realized it was supposed to say NCGOP. So whomever was making the signs was obviously having a little fun.

So it looks like Tucker Carlson is leaving FOX News. So where will he go next? Newsmax? He's already burned his bridges at MSNBC and CNN.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    So it looks like Tucker Carlson is leaving FOX News. So where will he go next? Newsmax? He's already burned his bridges at MSNBC and CNN.
    Without a sendoff. I wonder if they fired him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Without a sendoff. I wonder if they fired him.
    Yeah for their most watched host to have no sendoff and last show was Friday and he wont appear again it clearly wasn't amicable.

That's the best news I've heard all day.

I bet he goes the Alex Jones route, he's too toxic for mainstream media and to much of a potential legal liability for OAN/Newsmax given their position(and probably he's to expensive for them).

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    If you watch the video, look at the sign on the podium. I thought it read 'NOGOP'. It wasn't until I saw that it was in North Carolina that I realized it was supposed to say NCGOP. So whomever was making the signs was obviously having a little fun.
    Yeah, I noticed that design gaffe too.

I just found out about Carlson. To quote SNL’s Church Lady, “Isn’t that special?” Seeing how his show pulled in the biggest ratings for Faux News, I figured Fucker would be the last man standing, not the first one out, that’s sure to have Sean Hamhocks and Laura Ignoramus shaking in their shoes, fearing they could be next. As for where Carlson goes next, he’s too big, too expensive and now has too much baggage for lightweights OAN or Newsmax, so, like Panfoot already said, he’ll probably go the Alex Jones route as I don’t see him fading into (relative) obscurity like Bill O’Reilly had done after he was booted from Faux.

Shit! Who says good news can’t happen on a Monday?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

My guess is it'll be some kind of independent outfit, like Glenn Beck did. It's weird to think about what he'll be like without bosses to restrict him, although his departure is likely a good thing considering how many of his elderly viewers are unlikely to follow him.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I don't think they were doing a lot to restrict him *now* because he brought the ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    That's the best news I've heard all day.
    Why Fox News is woke now.
    In this essay, I will

Ultimate Member

Tucker Carlson will probably set-up something on his own.

He's a pretty massive name on the right side of things. GOP politicians were bending the knee to him.

Although, he might not get the exposure that he would get on Fox news he's still a big name.

It's interesting that Fox News are willing to let some of their biggest names leave like that. Bill O' Reilly was their main guy and left after some allegations against him.

Invincible Member

Don Lemon was let go today as well, but I think alot of us saw that one coming...