Page 420 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 3203704104164174184194204214224234244304705209201420 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 75153
    Boisterously Confused

Weird question occurs: Is Trump the case that renders Dicken's A Christmas Carol unbelievable? I can handle the ghosts, but The Cheeto In Chief recognizing he's wrong...?

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Weird question occurs: Is Trump the case that renders Dicken's A Christmas Carol unbelievable? I can handle the ghosts, but The Cheeto In Chief recognizing he's wrong...?
    Has that actually happened?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    The MAGA maggots love the fact that he gets away with crimes. shitting on the Constitution is somehow "owning the Libs".
    It's unprecedented the way one side wants to destroy the Constitution and norms that have been accepted by both sides. Even Goldwater recognized the Nixon corruption had to stop and helped getting him to realize he had to resign.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    This will be his downfall, IMO.

The people he's dealing with now have deeper pockets, smarter lawyers and the will. Beyond that, he has institutional people who will simply hammer away at him for 8 hours a day, go home, then come back and do it again.
    But the kicker to me is that Trump isn't even paying for a most of the legal fees. It's coming from Trump's campaign funds. It's not all that unusual since other POTUS have had to do it. But he's spent far more than anyone else and this is just after the one term. Between 2018 and 2020 it adds up to 16 million.

033D4882-91A5-4227-96BF-D76EE8586A18.jpg

Saw this. Seemed a good share. This is all prelude. The Pinochet-ing of America’s is underway.

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    033D4882-91A5-4227-96BF-D76EE8586A18.jpg

Saw this. Seemed a good share. This is all prelude. The Pinochet-ing of America’s is underway.
    That's a parody, right? Lego just suspended their police sets. They sure wouldn't glorify what's happening right now.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

He was considered a white nationalist before he won office during the Florida GOP Primary in 2018. Not surprised.

And f*** Ron DeSantis for being who he is.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    That's a parody, right? Lego just suspended their police sets. They sure wouldn't glorify what's happening right now.
    VERY MUCH a ‘despair satire’ image...
    Because if you can’t find a way to laugh at the Pinochet-ing of America (and the fervent support for it from the usual brand of idiots and asshats), you just start screaming and never stop...

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    He was considered a white nationalist before he won office during the Florida GOP Primary in 2018. Not surprised.

And f*** Ron DeSantis for being who he is.
    Same guy who all but called Gillum a monkey is a white nationalist? Can't say I'm shocked but I'm ashamed that we share a hometown.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Other than him being awful, he is clearly under the influence of some substance or the other. Those head movements!
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Has that actually happened?
    You mean with other people?

I'd say Elizabeth Warren is an example. She was a member of the homophobic, racist death cult well into her 40s until she did a 180.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

With another poll giving Biden an outside the margin of error lead in Michigan, the 270towin web site has moved the state to "leaning Biden" which gives the Democrat more than 270 electoral votes for the first time this season.

56 still considered toss-ups.

Hillary was right!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Other than him being awful, he is clearly under the influence of some substance or the other. Those head movements!
    Even if he's not on dope like his boss, he has up his nostrils and out his ears the salts of GOP conservatism, an increasing public health and environmental hazard that might as well require warning labels like tobacco.

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/...04587098791937

We've seen two live interview polls this week that have Biden +15 among registered voters. The other live interview poll had Biden +11. The downward trend for Trump in these polls can be directly tied to a declining approval of him on coronavirus.
    I hope this holds. The GOP deserves to be wiped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/...04587098791937

I hope this holds. The GOP deserves to be wiped out.
    Trump's poll-to-poll approval rating with ABC/WaPo went from minus 8 to minus 18.

Hillary was right!