Page 557 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 5745750754755355455555655755855956056156760765710571557 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 75153

Is it really, though?

While I'm sure I've mentioned suspecting that the whole thing could be a bit, there is a perfectly realistic scenario where this sort of a reckoning was probably a likely outcome.

While I'm not sure I've completely let go of the idea that it is a bit, if they are taking a step back to try to work on their family?

Not the worst idea a member of the Trump administration has ever had. Shoot, she probably won't even be indicted for doing it. So, she's potentially already one up on a bunch the the other dopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Never let these people call themselves "Pro-Life" ever again.
    They're ANTI-CHOICE and ANTI-WOMAN.

Full stop.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

TMZ is reporting, not for the first time in the past 12 months, that Kim Jong Un is, and this time they mean it, totally brain dead. He is not just resting. He is not just pining for the fjords. He has expired. He is an ex-tyrant.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    TMZ is reporting, not for the first time in the past 12 months, that Kim Jong Un is, and this time they mean it, totally brain dead. He is not just resting. He is not just pining for the fjords. He has expired. He is an ex-tyrant.
    Sadly, it seems every time they change leaders in North Korea they consolidate power by getting more and more crazy.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Sadly, it seems every time they change leaders in North Korea they consolidate power by getting more and more crazy.
    Every time? Like the one time this happened in our lifetime so far?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Every time? Like the one time this happened in our lifetime so far?
    More like 3 times.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    More like 3 times.
    I wasn't around yet in 66 when his grandfather took power, so it's just twice for me.

Hillary was right!

I wasn't around yet in 66 when his grandfather took power, so it's just twice for me.
    The changeovers I was referencing are all more recent than that. Kim Il-sung didn't die until 1994, Kim Jong-il died in 2011, and Kim Jong-un just lost power recently (coma or death, but over there the only difference between them might be the date on the tombstone).
    Dark does not mean deep.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Sounds like the daughter went to pieces, torn between her parents' vastly opposing political views, so the Conways decided to step step back and do damage control. Meanwhile, I'm betting Trump won't spend so much as ten seconds to wish Sewer Rat Barbie well, but will blast George for daring to criticize him.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Why can't cops stop shooting at black Americans? Conservatives say these people should have listened to the cops' orders but when white guys are arrested, they say innocent until proven guilty.
    And people wonder why there's been protests all over the place, why blacks like me feel like we have bullseyes on our backs. Where was the training to de-escalate situations like that? Why did those cowardly bastards resort to lethal force when it wasn't needed? That incident was infuriating because it didn't have to happen.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Biden enjoys post-convention bump in favorability: POLL

Biden's favorability ticked up from 40% just over a week ago to 45%.

President Donald Trump's favorability currently stands at 32% -- little change from the last poll -- but his unfavorability reached 60%, a concerning high for the incumbent president and something Republicans will try to turn around with their convention this week.

Hillary was right!

Ultimate Member

Who knew, that to work for Trump, you had to be a certain kind of scum?

'Mind-bogglingly irresponsible': meet the Republican donors helping QAnon reach Congress

Republican party leaders linked to the White House helped boost the primary campaign of a QAnon supporter with a history of making racist and bigoted statements, campaign finance filings show.

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s victory in the 11 August primary runoff for Georgia’s 14th Congressional district all but assures that a backer of the baseless and antisemitic QAnon conspiracy theory will be elected to Congress in November. Her primary opponent, John Cowan, ran as a pro-Trump, pro-life, and pro-gun conservative.

The filings reveal donations from:

groups connected to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and his wife,

the chairman of the board of prominent conservative think tank the Heritage Foundation,

the attorney who represented “Covington Kid” Nicholas Sandmann in defamation suits against the Washington Post and CNN,

and multiple Republican mega-donors.

Meadows was given the opportunity to disavow or denounce QAnon in multiple television interviews on Sunday, but he demurred, claiming not to know what it was.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Hey, remember Johnny Graz, a staffer for Sanders-Democrat Sema Hernandez (https://www.sema4texas.com/) ? He infamously compared Pete Buttiegieg to a serial killer with a meme that went viral.

This is his current attitude:

Hillary was right!