Page 558 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 5845850854855455555655755855956056156256860865810581558 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 75153
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

You ain’t kidding! Yikes! That is all kinds of messed up.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

After reading over all that stuff, something just occurred to me: wasn’t that the party’s platform from 2016, but only with some tweaking to account for the virus?

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Expect a Trump meltdown:

More than two-dozen former Republican members of Congress, including ex-Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona, endorsed Joe Biden for president on Monday, hours ahead of the Republican National Convention.

Among the list of Republicans supporting Biden are Flake, former Sens. John Warner of Virginia and Gordon Humphrey of New Hampshire, and former Reps. Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania and Ray LaHood of Illinois.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...d-rnc-n1237826
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Ultimate Member

Is the RNC thing live? It'd be hilarious if someone broke ranks on live TV

They put out this, yet we hear that Biden, with an 80 page platform, still has to be very specific about having policies for virtually everything to get people's votes.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Not all that impressed with FORMER Republican members of Congress sniping at Trump by endorsing Biden. It’s the current members who know Trump is a menace to the country and needed to show backbone and morality by standing up to Trump but didn’t because they’re a bunch of gutless cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    TMZ is reporting, not for the first time in the past 12 months, that Kim Jong Un is, and this time they mean it, totally brain dead. He is not just resting. He is not just pining for the fjords. He has expired. He is an ex-tyrant.
    I admit I read that in my mind in John Cleese's voice. "This dictator is no more! He has ceased to be!"

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I admit I read that in my mind in John Cleese's voice. "This dictator is no more! He has ceased to be!"
    Let's say he did die, one report suggested that his younger sister had taken over a number of things he normally did. It's extremely rare, though not unheard of, for a woman to be in the role of Dictator.

If she takes over North Korea, how would Trump react to it? You know he has issues with powerful women.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Let's say he did die, one report suggested that his younger sister had taken over a number of things he normally did. It's extremely rare, though not unheard of, for a woman to be in the role of Dictator.

If she takes over North Korea, how would Trump react to it? You know he has issues with powerful women.
    I guess the question is, does he love dictators more than he hates powerful women?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I guess the question is, does he love dictators more than he hates powerful women?
    Good question. I’m of the belief Trump would draw the line there as his inherent misogyny and hatred of powerful women (case in point, his loathing for Germany’s Angela Merkel) would overrule any appreciation for a female dictator.

Twitter Link

RESOLUTION REGARDING THE REPUBLICAN PARTY PLATFORM

Oh, for non-readers, it's only 1 page long.
    Well, of course. Trump supporters don't like to read any more than Trump does.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Twitter Link

RESOLUTION REGARDING THE REPUBLICAN PARTY PLATFORM

Oh, for non-readers, it's only 1 page long.
    No ideas or plans, just whatever Trump dictates.
    Hence the term Dictator.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 08-24-2020 at 10:19 AM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Kinda curious how in Paris nowadays it has become kind of a tradition to burn things down and start a riot for pretty much any occasion.

I mean, that even happens for new year's eve and freaking christmas now lol.

Don't get wrong, as a French from the south of France that whole madness in Paris is migthy hilarious but still, it does bring some questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Kinda curious how in Paris nowadays it has become kind of a tradition to burn things down and start a riot for pretty much any occasion.

I mean, that even happens for new year's eve and freaking christmas now lol.

Don't get wrong, as a French from the south of France that whole madness in Paris is migthy hilarious but still, it does bring some questions.
    I can't speak for all North Americans, but even by US standards, what happens in Paris is very confusing. If you ever come up with a reason or expliantion, I'd love to hear it.

New York attorney general sues Trump Organization, revealing state investigation into the company’s financial dealings

The New York Attorney General is investigating President Trump’s private business for allegedly misleading lenders by inflating the value of its assets, the attorney general’s office said Monday in a legal filing.

In the filing, signed by a deputy to Attorney General Letitia James, the attorney general’s office said it is investigating Trump’s use of “Statements of Financial Condition” — documents Trump sent to lenders, summarizing his assets and debts.

The filing asks a New York state judge to compel the Trump Organization to provide information it has been withholding from investigators — including a subpoena seeking an interview with the president’s son Eric.

The attorney general’s office said it began investigating after Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer,” Michael Cohen, told Congress in February 2019 that Trump had used these statements to inflate his net worth to lenders.
    The filing said that Eric Trump had been scheduled to be interviewed in the investigation in late July, but abruptly canceled that interview. The filing says that Eric Trump is now refusing to be interviewed, with Eric Trump’s lawyers saying “we cannot allow the requested interview to go forward … pursuant to those rights afforded to every individual under the Constitution.”

Many of the details of the investigation were redacted or left out of the filing. But it mentioned valuations of three Trump properties: a Los Angeles golf course, an office building at 40 Wall Street and a country estate called “Seven Springs” in Westchester County, N.Y.