Page 559 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 5945950954955555655755855956056156256356960965910591559 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Good question. I’m of the belief Trump would draw the line there as his inherent misogyny and hatred of powerful women (case in point, his loathing for Germany’s Angela Merkel) would overrule any appreciation for a female dictator.
    Meh?? Misogoynists love women that support their world view. So they might become friends.

https://twitter.com/sadydoyle/status...190270981?s=21

More on Coleman. Turns out he was abusive physically with his most recent girlfriend.

We're all so surprised. I'm sure Glenn Greenwald will take back his tweets insulting 'liberals' for not wanting this guy in power.

DeJoy just said, to Congress, that he was not responsible for all the equipment being removed, the mailboxes being removed, and the changes in workers' schedules and procedures at the USPS, but he wouldn't say who is.

He's the PMG, does he expect anyone to believe he was totally out of the loup and clueless as to what was going on? If that isn't an outright lie to Congress, then he is incompetent.

MAJOR:

@RepKatiePorter
    : If you did not order these actions to be taken, please tell the committee who did.
    DeJoy: I do not know.
    Porter: Will you commit to reversing these changes?
    DeJoy: No.
    Twitter Link
    Last edited by Tami; 08-24-2020 at 12:40 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    DeJoy just said, to Congress, that he was not responsible for all the equipment being removed, the mailboxes being removed, and the changes in workers' schedules and procedures at the USPS, but he wouldn't say who is.

He's the PMG, does he expect anyone to believe he was totally out of the loup and clueless as to what was going on? If that isn't an outright lie to Congress, then he is incompetent.

Twitter Link
    I really wish they would have followed up that question with something like, “you’re the PMG and you don’t know who implemented some of the most drastic and debilitating changes in the history of the USPS?!?”

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I really wish they would have followed up that question with something like, “you’re the PMG and you don’t know who implemented some of the most drastic and debilitating changes in the history of the USPS?!?”
    She did ask him the price of priority mail postage and he did not know.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

The Cringiest Moments From the Trump RNC’s Bizarro Roll Call Vote

President Donald Trump loudly complained on Monday—via both Twitter and in the first of his many Republican National Convention speeches—that cable-news networks didn’t cover the RNC’s roll call that featured the GOP officially nominating him for a second term.

We have to agree with the president. The networks absolutely should’ve turned their attention to the 2020 RNC roll call, because it featured some true, uncut, bound-for-virality gems that underscore just how ramshackle and low-rent the event’s production is expected to be.
    Yeah, there are some real 'winners' in there. Example:

Casting Louisiana’s votes for Trump, national committeeman Ross Little Jr. warned that Biden would murder “unborn babies” if elected.

“Louisiana, also the home of thousands of hunters across our state, where Joe Biden would threaten with taking away guns and ammo,” he grumbled. “Louisiana is a pro-life state where we love both mother and child, but where Joe Biden is hiding in the dark waiting to take the lives of our unborn babies.”
    Hunters with lots and lots of ammo are pro-life.....
    Last edited by Tami; 08-24-2020 at 01:41 PM.

Eric Trump is pleading the fifth, something his father once said was only done by guilty mobster.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/08...amendment.html
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Trump supporter Jerry Falwell jr... fell well.

He resigned from Liberty U after it was revealed he enjoyed watching young men **** his wife.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post

He resigned from Liberty U after it was revealed he enjoyed watching young men **** his wife.
    I'm sure Trump will find a place for him on his re-election campaign.

Jerry Falwell Jr steps down, says he wants to spend more time watching his family.

Running for municipal office, I was targeted by China

Foreign influence operations.

For most of us the previous sentence might conjure images of trench coats, dark alleys, fake moustaches and on and on, but reality is usually more subtle, insidious.

An article in The Star on Aug. 8 entitled “Are Canada’s local Politicians a target for Beijing’s Global PR Machine?” written by Joanna Chiu piqued my interest. The article largely focuses on Al Richmond, former chair of the Cariboo Regional District, his relationship with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), and the CCP’s efforts to target candidates and politicians in this country.

In 2018 I ran for council in my hometown. During the campaign I received an email from the “Canada China Industry Promotion Association,” an invitation to visit Xining, China, to represent my community in establishing a “friendship” between our two “cities.” The email informed me my mayor and council would not be able to attend these talks, so I would be the lone representative for my municipality. When I received this invitation I was one of six candidates.

My home ward has large areas still relying on dial-up or digital antenna internet. It’s hard to be part of the modern economy if you don’t have reliable access to the internet but the municipality can’t possibly afford to build the infrastructure. An invitation for investment and trade talks shows up.

This is one of the ways the CCP conducts its influence operations. If I’m looking for ways to solve economic problems and I get an invitation for an all inclusive trip to talk investment and trade, how can I deny the opportunity? From the article, “Richmond supported a deal for Huawei Canada to fund a trial project to install equipment to bring high speed internet to the small, remote town of Lac La Hache.”

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

She did ask him the price of priority mail postage and he did not know.
    I have three words about DeJoy: Gots. To. Go.

Watching indeed.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Watching indeed.
    Beat me to it.

He beat The Onion to the headline.

Just a reminder... ACCUSED CHILD ABUSER KELLYANNE CONWAY TO SPEAK AT THE 2020 RNC!
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.