Page 560 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 6046051055055655755855956056156256356457061066010601560 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 75153
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Just a reminder... ACCUSED CHILD ABUSER KELLYANNE CONWAY TO SPEAK AT THE 2020 RNC!
    Well, of course she will. And no one in the GOP gives a damn either.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Trump supporter Jerry Falwell jr... fell well.

He resigned from Liberty U after it was revealed he enjoyed watching young men fuck his wife.
    Damn. Not my thing but I guess we all have our extreme kinks.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Damn. Not my thing but I guess we all have our extreme kinks.
    Without dragging the whole thing too far off topic...

That really even all that "Extreme..."? A little left of the dial? Sure. All that far out? Don't know about that.

Sure to potentially hobble a career though.

I am going to hold off on any thoughts Jerry. All I have seen so far is a story from a former worker may have tried to blackmail him. even if it is true and he liked to watch who cares? Everyone makes a big deal about other people's sex lives.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Without dragging the whole thing too far off topic...

That really even all that "Extreme..."? A little left of the dial? Sure. All that far out? Don't know about that.

Sure to potentially hobble a career though.
    "It's not really that bad..."

A televangelist with a decades long career of demonizing homosexuals and women while supporting political candidates as an advocate of "true family values" likes to watch other men f*** his wife.

Which is adultery. Which is a broken commandment. Which is extreme hypocrisy.

If you ever wonder why people on this forum find you disingenuous, this moment helps encapsulate why.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I am going to hold off on any thoughts Jerry. All I have seen so far is a story from a former worker may have tried to blackmail him. even if it is true and he liked to watch who cares? Everyone makes a big deal about other people's sex lives.
    "Family values" guy who's supported GOP candidates as pillars of those values that demonizes gays and women on the left has a cuck fetish.

The utter hypocrisy doesn't in any way stand out for you on this? Like, if it was anyone from any other walk of life, it wouldn't be something I'd kink-shame necessarily... but it's a goddamned televangelist. A guy who takes money to offer people spiritual guidance about their own lives and these values.

Isn't it also weird that right around the time Michael Cohen and David Pecker (former National Enquirer head that kept a file of Trump dirt) learned about Jerry Falwell Jr. and his wife's sex life that he didn't put it in his tabloid and suddenly Falwell Jr. changed his endorsement from Ted Cruz to Donald Trump?

Anyone?

"It's not really that bad..."

A televangelist with a decades long career of demonizing homosexuals and women while supporting political candidates as an advocate of "true family values" likes to watch other men f*** his wife.

Which is adultery. Which is a broken commandment. Which is extreme hypocrisy.

If you ever wonder why people on this forum find you disingenuous, this moment helps encapsulate why.
    For starters...

"It's Not Really That Bad..." is obviously you talking.

Meanwhile, out in actual reality?

The guy is not exactly blazing a trail here.

Plenty of supposedly committed religious figure that have done a lot worse. Take the Catholic Church and child molestation.

"Family values" guy who's supported GOP candidates as pillars of those values that demonizes gays and women on the left has a cuck fetish.

The utter hypocrisy doesn't in any way stand out for you on this? Like, if it was anyone from any other walk of life, it wouldn't be something I'd kink-shame necessarily... but it's a goddamned televangelist. A guy who takes money to offer people spiritual guidance about their own lives and these values.
    So we found out that another GOP televangelist is a hypocritical liar. Big news story. Im just not getting excited over a mans sex life when there is too much other shit going on in the world.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Religious leaders being hypocritical?

I might as well be saying that Illinois politics being crooked on a regular basis stands out...

So we found out that another GOP televangelist is a hypocritical liar. Big news story. Im just not getting excited over a mans sex life when there is too much other shit going on in the world.
    Personally I wouldn't care about his fetishes if he didn't try and insert himself into other people's sex lives. Provided those fetishes are actually between consenting adults, at least.

However, it does give me occasion to break this classic out again.....

Dark does not mean deep.

A summary:
    For six years, according to Granda, he would do sexxx boners with Jerry Falwell's wife while Jerry watched and we imagine played with Little Jerry. Which would be FINE, if we weren't talking about one of the most prominent conservative evangelical "Handmaid's Tale"-style power couples, who have used their position and influence to hurt actual women and LGBTQ people and try to control their sex lives and their freedom.
    And... he is one of the president's "faith leaders". The president he helped get elected by consolidating Evangelicals behind a fellow adulterer. The president who's the cause of what you're waving at as "other s*** going on in the world".

Falwell is one of the people who helped make this. And you're giving him a shrug and a pass. Which is pathetic.

I understand modern conservatism is a cult, but maybe folks should put down the Kool-Aid and not drink it so fast right now. You might choke on it before the poison properly sets in.

A summary:

And... he is one of the president's "faith leaders". The president he helped get elected by consolidating Evangelicals behind a fellow adulterer. The president who's the cause of what you're waving at as "other s*** going on in the world".

Falwell is one of the people who helped make this. And you're giving him a shrug and a pass. Which is pathetic.
    Im not giving him a shrug and a pass. Im pretty sure his power and influence are gone, at least hurt for a long while. Riots in the streets, 59 people shot this weekend in Chicago, another unarmed black man shot in Wisconsin. I am not going to get bent out of shape for a man everyone figured was scum doing something in his private life. The good thing is he wont be able to boost for Trump.

The man in question was a consenting adult who had a relationship with two other consenting adults. The man wasnt underage, wasnt the victim of sex trafficking or raped. And we dont even know that Jerry did watch. We have heard one man's story without any proof or evidence to back it up. maybe it was an affair that Jerry knew nothing about. I dont know. But either way there are more important things to worry about.
    Last edited by babyblob; 08-24-2020 at 04:30 PM.

Meanwhile, news out of Montana, where Republicans are desperate to help Sen. Steve Daines hang onto his seat against former Gov. Steve Bullock:

Montana’s Supreme Court issued an order removing Green Party candidates from the state’s November ballot after allegations of fraudulent GOP-funded Green Party petition drives. Montana’s GOP secretary of state is asking SCOTUS to block that order.