Page 561 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 6146151155155755855956056156256356456557161166110611561 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Just a reminder... ACCUSED CHILD ABUSER KELLYANNE CONWAY TO SPEAK AT THE 2020 RNC!
    Eric Trump will be speaking, and he recently pleads the 5th to avoid talking to the NYAG.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Im not giving him a shrug and a pass. Im pretty sure his power and influence are gone, at least hurt for a long while. Riots in the streets, 59 people shot this weekend in Chicago, another unarmed black man shot in Wisconsin. I am not going to get bent out of shape for a man everyone figured was scum doing something in his private life. The good thing is he wont be able to boost for Trump.

The man in question was a consenting adult who had a relationship with two other consenting adults. The man wasnt underage, wasnt the victim of sex trafficking or raped. And we dont even know that Jerry did watch. We have heard one man's story without any proof or evidence to back it up. maybe it was an affair that Jerry knew nothing about. I dont know. But either way there are more important things to worry about.
    I'll sum that up as "He sucks and I'm glad he's gone, and now I can move on to caring about more important things." Not an unhealthy attitude to have - although I also think he should be highlighted a little to hopefully weaken the power of others of his ilk.
    Dark does not mean deep.

One of the other Trump tell-alls coming out before the election? Stephanie Winston Wolkoff has one on Melania. And she also kept the audio receipts of the First Lady s***-talking her husband and his idiot children.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/melania-t...144600494.html
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Eric Trump will be speaking, and he recently pleads the 5th to avoid talking to the NYAG.
    Another member of the “Law and Order” party. Yeah, right.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Rudy Giuliani will be speaking, still under FBI investigation for his dealings in Ukraine with Lev & Igor.

And... he is one of the president's "faith leaders".
    The president he helped get elected by consolidating Evangelicals behind a fellow adulterer. The president who's the cause of what you're waving at as "other s*** going on in the world".

Falwell is one of the people who helped make this. And you're giving him a shrug and a pass. Which is pathetic.
    One of the "Faith Leaders..." of a President who has been stepping out on wives and getting divorced at the drop of a hat took part in some fairly "Vanilla..." marital gopher rodeo...

You seriously don't get why a lot of folks won't even waste an eye roll on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'll sum that up as "He sucks and I'm glad he's gone, and now I can move on to caring about more important things." Not an unhealthy attitude to have - although I also think he should be highlighted a little to hopefully weaken the power of others of his ilk.
    On paper...

See what you are saying.

In practice...

Did any of what has gone down up until now do anything like putting this guy in a weaker position of power?

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    On paper...

See what you are saying.

In practice...

Did any of what has gone down up until now do anything like putting this guy in a weaker position of power?
    It wont hurt Trump. His people find any excuse to defend him. I know because I used to be one of those people and my aunt whom I live with still is. But Jerry's followers. Yes the hardcore will stick with him I am sure. But on a national level He has become a joke. I mean the story is not that old and look at the fall out and the jokes. No a lot of people wont care what he has to say for awhile.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

One of the "Faith Leaders..." of a President who has been stepping out on wives and getting divorced at the drop of a hat took part in some fairly "Vanilla..." marital gopher rodeo...

You seriously don't get why a lot of folks won't even waste an eye roll on this one?
    He was likely blackmailed to endorse Trump in 2016, pictured here:

He consolidated Evangelicals behind a hatemongering twit who is the antithesis of the Gospel he's supposed to love.

You can eye roll all you want, but no one can see it when you bury your head in places this deep.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

You seriously don't get why a lot of Republicans won't even waste an eye roll on this one?
    Fixed that for you, chum. No need to thank me.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

One of the other Trump tell-alls coming out before the election? Stephanie Winston Wolkoff has one on Melania. And she also kept the audio receipts of the First Lady s***-talking her husband and his idiot children.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/melania-t...144600494.html
    ...how many tell alls are there now with this administration?

It wont hurt Trump. His people find any excuse to defend him. I know because I used to be one of those people and my aunt whom I live with still is. But Jerry's followers. Yes the hardcore will stick with him I am sure. But on a national level He has become a joke. I mean the story is not that old and look at the fall out and the jokes. No a lot of people wont care what he has to say for awhile.
    I wasn't actually thinking Trump in this case, but other hypocritical evangelical hatebags.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I wasn't actually thinking Trump in this case, but other hypocritical evangelical hatebags.
    Sorry I misread. No I agree with you it wont really hurt the others. Not until something about them comes out. I mean in every GOP preacher scandal it never led to anything with other guys.

The only good thing is Jerry's voice is silenced for awhile. His followers will find someone else. But he was the most powerful or at least one of the most powerful. And it will take awhile for some else to come to his level.
    Last edited by babyblob; 08-24-2020 at 04:57 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    ...how many tell alls are there now with this administration?
    In 2020, we're like averaging one every... month? 3 weeks?

And people have more time to read during a pandemic, to boot.

Sorry I misread. No I agree with you it wont really hurt the others. Not until something about them comes out. I mean in every GOP preacher scandal it never led to anything with other guys.

The only good thing is Jerry's voice is silenced for awhile. His followers will find someone else. But he was the most powerful or at least one of the most powerful. And it will take awhile for some else to come to his level.
    Franklin Graham be all like: