Page 563 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 6346351355355956056156256356456556656757361366310631563 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 75153
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I guess the question is, does he love dictators more than he hates powerful women?
    I don't think he's ever shown any interest in woman dictators.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    That is not an image I want to even imagine. Thank god I'm not watcching it.
    The way I read this makes it sound like you want me to send you a clip?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The way I read this makes it sound like you want me to send you a clip?
    No way. Thanks for the offer though.

Speaking of which

The Democrats’ roll call showed America’s beauty and diversity. The Republicans’ roll call . . . did not.

Each state’s chairman or representative appeared in front of the same bland backdrop decorated with the hashtag #RNC2020. The camera’s framing trapped each speaker in an uninspiring rectangle. The only reminder that the Republicans were live from a Charlotte ballroom were the disembodied cheers that would periodically erupt in the background — perfunctory, desperate noise from a greatly reduced throng.
    The view of each speaker’s face was so uncomfortably intimate that you could see the perspiration shining on one forehead after another. You could tell how close people shave and how diligently they floss. And frankly, it just seemed to be a cruel and unnecessary act to put these civics die-hards under such a high-definition microscope.

But then, the longer the roll call ticked on, the more you realized that the Republicans had no interest in putting a gloss on their proceedings. They were reveling in the sweaty urgency of their law-and-order, build-a-wall, liberty-and-justice-for-me message. It was just fine that man after man after man after man felt very comfortable expounding on the sanctity of a fetus without mentioning the well-being and autonomy of the woman who carries it.
    2020 Roll Call of States:

Left: #DemConvention (AK, AZ, CO & HI)

Right: #RNC2020 (AK, AZ, CO & HI)
    Last edited by Tami; 08-24-2020 at 08:01 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Guilfoyle in a nutshell.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I am going to hold off on any thoughts Jerry. All I have seen so far is a story from a former worker may have tried to blackmail him. even if it is true and he liked to watch who cares? Everyone makes a big deal about other people's sex lives.
    He ran a school where every student signed a "code of honor" accepting that they would get expelled for sex outside marriage between a cis man and a cis woman.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Without dragging the whole thing too far off topic...

That really even all that "Extreme..."? A little left of the dial? Sure. All that far out? Don't know about that.

Sure to potentially hobble a career though.
    Agreed. Compared to slamming drugs during sex in adult diapers with a dead alpaca, it's a mild fetish.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Eric Trump will be speaking, and he recently pleads the 5th to avoid talking to the NYAG.
    Is Bannon still talking?

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    He ran a school where every student signed a "code of honor" accepting that they would get expelled for sex outside marriage between a cis man and a cis woman.
    As has ever been noted with people like him, the rules are to bind other people rather than himself.

Astonishing Member

Agreed. Compared to slamming drugs during sex in adult diapers with a dead alpaca, it's a mild fetish.
    It's not about the fetish, it's about the man. He is a huge hypocrite with this, and enriched his life by ruining lives over more benign things and didn't even bother living up to the stupid standards he made his students adhere to. He hated Muslims and LGBT - so much so he offered Carrie Perejean, a controversial Miss USA 2009 contestant a full scholarship because she said she didn't agree with gay rights.

https://americanindependent.com/jerr...navirus-lgbtq/

April 2009: Falwell unilaterally offered a full scholarship to a beauty pageant contestant who spoke out against LGBTQ rights. After then-Miss California USA Carrie Prejean spoke out against same-sex marriage during the Miss USA Pageant, Falwell hosted her at the university's convocation. He then offered to provide a free ride to the then-San Diego Christian College junior if she transferred to Liberty, saying at the convocation, "I get so tired of Christians getting berated over their beliefs," and calling Prejean a "hero for what she did."
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 08-25-2020 at 01:56 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I was busy watching my Flyers spit the bit in a 4-0 loss to the Islanders in game one of their second round NHL playoff series to bother with the RNC last night (hell, I would've watched Flex Seal commercials on an endless loop over the RNC), but I've read on Twitter this morning that the "highlight" of the first night was Kimberly Guilfoyle screaming her head off like a madwoman. I can't imagine what lunacy night two has in store.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I was busy watching my Flyers spit the bit in a 4-0 loss to the Islanders in game one of their second round NHL playoff series to bother with the RNC last night (hell, I would've watched Flex Seal commercials on an endless loop over the RNC), but I've read on Twitter this morning that the "highlight" of the first night was Kimberly Guilfoyle screaming her head off like a madwoman. I can't imagine what lunacy night two has in store.
    There's a great picture of her that can honestly be captioned with "bwa ha ha".
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I'm fully expecting Trump to become more unhinged with every appearance, as they have to up the dosage of whatever keeps him from wandering off or falling asleep.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    There's a great picture of her that can honestly be captioned with "bwa ha ha".
    Guessing you mean this one:

She looks like a Disney villain during their musical number. Assuming she's singing a gleeful ditty about making a fur coat out of puppies.

Also, her eyes have no whites. This might be the most diverse thing at the RNC.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Guessing you mean this one:

She looks like a Disney villain during their musical number. Assuming she's singing a gleeful ditty about making a fur coat out of puppies.

Also, her eyes have no whites. This might be the most diverse thing at the RNC.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

And the thing is, these idiots have ZERO idea just how idiotic they look to the world at large. Meanwhile, with delegates having gathered in Charlotte and, from clips I’ve seen, none of them wearing masks, how long before they get hit by the virus?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!