Page 574 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 7447452456457057157257357457557657757858462467410741574 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    This also applies to the NBA, as no games will take place tonight, or possibly tomorrow.
    I didnt know that. I dont watch the NBA. But that is good.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Did they shoot him in the back seven times?
    They probably just took him to Burger King.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    They probably just took him to Burger King.
    Shot in the back? No.

Kenosha cops managed to let the white kid armed with an AR-15 flee all the way across the state line back into Illinois, where he was arrested, in spite of being on scene when he committed a mass shooting.

Kid's a "blue lives matter" fanatic, at that... so they let a fan of theirs murder the protesters like they wished they could and then watched him run.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

So we keep hearing how Biden can't just run on "I'm not Trump".
    But it seems perfectly fine for Trump to run on a mainly "Don't vote for Biden" campaign.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

But it seems perfectly fine for Trump to run on a mainly "Don't vote for Biden" campaign.
    Well, he doesn't have anything else to run on except to fearmonger about an imaginary version of Joe Biden, because it's kind of hard to look around American right now and be like, "YEAH, NOW THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING."
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unless you have some sort of an airtight case that will prove that Trump is some sort of a brilliant political strategist?

What is in blue solidifies that what is in green is not the most sound of political strategies.

Kenosha shooter was front row at a Trump rally back in January. Why am I not surprised?

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamParkh...891692544?s=19

Mighty Member

Well at least I know why people are talking about about police brutality again. I wasn't aware of what happened in Wisconsin. Your country is F'd. First...

1)Why did the police officers need to draw their guns? (was Jacob Blake armed?)

2)Why are they following him around with their guns drawn?

3)Why don't your police have training to de-escalate as opposed to escalate the situation?

4) Why is a 17 year old wandering around with a semi automatic rifle?

5) Who would take a picture of their kid wearing a semi automatic rifle?

He's just a kid, a no matter what you think of the conduct of the protesters, he's now a murder and has obviously been indoctrinated/brain washed by some sort of right wing militia ideology.
    Raw video footage is up on you tube, I won't post it.

BANNED

I bet Satan is chilling downstairs, sitting next to a fair few Founding Fathers, clapping Pelosi-style at them thanks to their work on the Second Amendment. Perhaps even a chef’s kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    Well at least I know why people are talking about about police brutality again. I wasn't aware of what happened in Wisconsin. Your country is F'd. First...

1)Why did the police officers need to draw their guns? (was Jacob Blake armed?)

2)Why are they following him around with their guns drawn?

3)Why don't your police have training to de-escalate as opposed to escalate the situation?

4) Why is a 17 year old wandering around with a semi automatic rifle?

5) Who would take a picture of their kid wearing a semi automatic rifle?

He's just a kid, a no matter what you think of the conduct of the protesters, he's now a murder and has obviously been indoctrinated/brain washed by some sort of right wing militia ideology.
    Raw video footage is up on you tube, I won't post it.
    Honestly, that you're asking that set of questions is the issue.

A lot of that stuff is simply "Tuesday"/"4:23pm" in America.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Unless you have some sort of an airtight case that will prove that Trump is some sort of a brilliant political strategist?

What is in blue solidifies that what is in green is not the most sound of political strategies.
    Except Biden is not only running on a I'm not Trump platform. No matter how much you want to ignore that.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by sammy_hansen View Post
    I bet Satan is chilling downstairs, sitting next to a fair few Founding Fathers, clapping Pelosi-style at them thanks to their work on the Second Amendment. Perhaps even a chef’s kiss.
    The current situation with guns in the U.S. can be laid squarely at the feet of the GOP and their steady erosion of campaign finance laws which make it possible for the NRA to spread money around Washington. That's the only thing that allowed the NRA to basically write their own interpretation of the Second Amendment and make it stick. The GOP is Satan as far as the U.S. is concerned.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I was going to post this in the MLB thread but this is a social issue not just a baseball issue. The Brewers have decided that as a form of protest over the police shooting they will not play tonight game against the Reds. Both the Reds Manager and Brewers Manager have said this is more important then Baseball and if this helps shed light on a huge problem they are glad to do it.
    How much more light does it take for it to shed on this ONGOING issue?

Nothing is being sold but LOT folks are making money off of dead black folks-especially black men. From banner to signs and whatever else-SOMEONE is making money.

So they stopped playing for ONE night. Who gives a dang?

Not one law or policy is being changed.

Because all it take is The Stranger Things white kid said the N word to get folks off the path or the ultimate goal.

All this stuff is look at me I want some attention.

All those folks better be at the POLLS in November and ready to vote in EVERY election-not just the Presidency. Folks seem to forget that.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Honestly, that you're asking that set of questions is the issue.

A lot of that stuff is simply "Tuesday"/"4:23pm" in America.
    If asking why a 17 year old becomes a murderer because he's most likely been indoctrinated by some nutty right wing militia ideology is an issue, than your country truly is in a sad state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    How much more light does it take for it to shed on this ONGOING issue?

Nothing is being sold but LOT folks are making money off of dead black folks-especially black men. From banner to signs and whatever else-SOMEONE is making money.

So they stopped playing for ONE night. Who gives a dang?

Not one law or policy is being changed.

Because all it take is The Stranger Things white kid said the N word to get folks off the path or the ultimate goal.

All this stuff is look at me I want some attention.

All those folks better be at the POLLS in November and ready to vote in EVERY election-not just the Presidency. Folks seem to forget that.
    The folks who are passionate about this are ultimately a small percentage of voters, and each of their votes counts as much as the vote of someone completely unaware of the issue.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets