Page 584 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 8448453457458058158258358458558658758859463468410841584 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    I didn't thank you for posting that, so thanks. I come here to try to find some hope in these dark times. I always appreciate your efforts to keep this place informed.
    Thank you.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Apparently, Rand Paul joins Michael Tracey among those who have fallen after a harsh glare and a brush of an arm. May he rest in pieces.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Apparently, Rand Paul joins Michael Tracey among those who have fallen after a harsh glare and a brush of an arm. May he rest in pieces.

Didn't he get beat up by his neighbor already? What did he do this time?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    Didn't he get beat up by his neighbor already? What did he do this time?
    Being Rand Paul isn't enough?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Being Rand Paul isn't enough?
    It doesnt matter who he is or what is politics are. He shouldnt be mobbed and knocked down in the street.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    It doesnt matter who he is or what is politics are. He shouldnt be mobbed and knocked down in the street.
    He wasn't. There is video.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Randall also shouldn't be stripped naked, tied to a nuclear missile and shot into Uranus.

I don't know why the left is so silent on Rand Paul's forced exile to Uranus.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    He wasn't. There is video.
    He wasnt knocked down. But he was surrounded by an angry crowd. I dont know what they would have done if the police did not step in. Maybe they would have taken it to the next level, maybe not. But an american senator Dem or Republican should not be in a position where they are surrounded by an angry crowd. Who may or may not do harm. i would be just as upset if an angry crowd of Republicans did this to AOC or Biden.

I get they wanted their voices heard. But is suroounding him and yelling and such the way to do it? Is Paul going to say "Well they had valid points." No he is going to talk about how out of control the left is and going to dismiss them at best demonize them at worst.
    Last edited by babyblob; 08-28-2020 at 09:42 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Facebook has lost a lot of people since 2016, too.

The trends on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok lean left.

I guess we'll see how that plays out in November.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Facebook has lost a lot of people since 2016, too.

The trends on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok lean left.

I guess we'll see how that plays out in November.
    Really oughta leave Facebook...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Agreed. I'm doing early voting the second its possible
    I also agree that I don't trust polling. And honestly, this year I'm so worried about this election, I will risk getting re-infected so I can vote in person at a polling place, using a paper ballot. Just to be absolutely sure my vote is counted.

I cant even begin to imagine the number of protests and riots we will have if Biden wins popular vote but Trump still gets in because of the EC. it really worries me to think about it.
    I'm scared about that, but I'm even more terrified if Biden wins that some Trump supporter will try to assassinate Biden and Harris at the inauguration.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I also agree that I don't trust polling. And honestly, this year I'm so worried about this election, I will risk getting re-infected so I can vote in person at a polling place, using a paper ballot. Just to be absolutely sure my vote is counted.

I'm scared about that, but I'm even more terrified if Biden wins that some Trump supporter will try to assassinate Biden and Harris at the inauguration.
    Two years ago I would have written both of these statements off as a leftist conspiracy. It is sad that in America who is often touted by Americans as the shining light of Democracy around the world how true these statements are.

Spectacular Member Kuro no Shinigami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

The last time the POTUS was assassinated was in 1963. The President's security has upgraded since then. There were a couple of assassination attempts after 1963, but thankfully none succeeded.

I fear that the Curse of Tippecanoe will happen this year, regardless of whoever wins the election, unlike the years 1980 and 2000. I mean both Biden and Trump are already over 70 years old and have some rumored medical health issues

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Tippecanoe
    Last edited by Kuro no Shinigami; 08-28-2020 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro no Shinigami View Post
    The last time the POTUS was assassinated was in 1963. The President's security has upgraded since then. There were a couple of assassination attempts after 1963, but thankfully none succeeded.

I fear that the Curse of Tippecanoe will happen this year, regardless of whoever wins the election, unlike the years 1980 and 2000. I mean both Biden and Trump are already over 70 years old and have some rumored medical health issues

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Tippecanoe
    Well, like William Henry Harrison, Trump just did give a long speech while ignoring health precautions, so...
    Watching television is not an activity.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

He wasnt knocked down. But he was surrounded by an angry crowd. I dont know what they would have done if the police did not step in. Maybe they would have taken it to the next level, maybe not. But an american senator Dem or Republican should not be in a position where they are surrounded by an angry crowd. Who may or may not do harm. i would be just as upset if an angry crowd of Republicans did this to AOC or Biden.

I get they wanted their voices heard. But is suroounding him and yelling and such the way to do it? Is Paul going to say "Well they had valid points." No he is going to talk about how out of control the left is and going to dismiss them at best demonize them at worst.
    What the flaming hell was Paul doing out there in the first place? He knew there were protesters around, you mean to tell me there wasn’t another route he could’ve taken (one with far better security) to get to wherever it was he was going? That whole thing smells of a setup to make him look like a victim that had been assaulted by violent lefties, something that’ll get endless play on Faux News.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 08-28-2020 at 11:22 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!