Page 620 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 12052057061061661761861962062162262362463067072011201620 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 75153

It's time for another episode of: "Can You Imagine if... Obama did even one of these things!"

Starring, The Republican Party!

Trump, listening to the Quack Atlas, now thinsk that around 2 million deaths is a 'good thing'.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Are we speaking of... Amontillado?
    Yes! In the name of God!
    Dark does not mean deep.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    It's time for another episode of: "Can You Imagine if... Obama did even one of these things!"

And like CLOCKWORK his supporters are racing to say ooohhh Donald is joking. Cue up the Daily Show clip of them mocking how many times his Administration people and supporters race to that bullshit.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Mighty Member

Obama acts as role model at the Democratic Convention by not wearing a mask, addressing a huge audience sitting row by row in a crowded assembly, all not wearing masks in the middle of a pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Heh, I'd be willing to lose the White House for a few decades if all we had to do to get rid of Trump was seal him up in there
    It's been tainted anyway.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

That is the going concern. I mean, he was probably going to declare victory at some point regardless of anything. He might have to be physically removed from the White House. God forbid it's anything other than an absolutely obvious win on election night.
    For Trump, the Hell will freeze before he would concede the election to Mr. Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Joe Jr., John, Bobby and Ted were probably the only members of the Kennedy family who served their country. Three of them fought in the WWII and one of them was killed in action. Strangely, I don't remember whether their children and grandchildren ever joined the US military and served their country. Also the Kennedy brothers' father, grandfather (the 1st American-born Kennedy) and great-grandfather (an immigrant) also never joined the US military. (Foreign-born immigrants are allowed to serve in the US military, if they became naturalized citizens)

It is hard to believe that John and Bobby were the children of Joseph P. Kennedy Sr., the US ambassador who fled to the countryside while the Germans were raining bombs on London. The other ambassadors remained in London during the bombings. It prompted a British official to comment, "I thought dandelions were yellow until I met Joseph Kennedy". Joe Senior's apparent cowardice ruined his chances of becoming President of the US, so he groomed his eldest son to seek the presidency. Joe Jr. was expected to enter the politics after the war but didn't live to do so. So Senior's expectations turned to his second son John for a run for the presidency..
    If Congressman Joseph Patrick Kennedy III had his wealthy great grand-daddy Joseph Patrick Kennedy as his biggest backer, he wouldn't lose to Senator Markey. After all Joseph Patrick Kennedy Sr. knew how to fix an election in favor of his son John.

I figured that Congressman Joe is named after his great grandfather.

I just realized how similar Joseph Kennedy Sr. is to Trump. Both Kennedy and Trump are very rich, ruthless and never served their country. They are both also second-generation Americans. Both men cheated on their wives. Their fathers (first generation Americans) also never served in the US military. They have done something cowardly while being in public office (Kennedy ran out of London during the Bombing Blitz and Trump hid in his bunker from the rioters and protesters.

Only Kennedy's sons did enlist and served their country while Trump's kids did not.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Between Republicans defending Kyle Rittenhouse's murder of two people, and Trump encouraging supporters to commit voter fraud...

Is the GOP strategy now, "Hey, whatever. Do all the felonies. We do."?

State of your party, man. It's no wonder I can keep blogging through 2021 at this point.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Heh, I'd be willing to lose the White House for a few decades if all we had to do to get rid of Trump was seal him up in there
    Just cut off the utilities and he'll be out within an hour.

Pelosi Says Salon That Gave Her an Illicit Blowout ‘Owes Me an Apology for Setting Me Up’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Wednesday that a San Francisco salon, where she received a blowout days earlier, had set her up for national embarrassment when it offered her an appointment. “I take responsibility for trusting the word of the neighborhood salon that I’ve been to...many times,” she told the San Francisco Chronicle. “It was a set up, and I take responsibility for falling for a setup. I think that this salon owes me an apology for setting me up.” Fox News published security footage of Pelosi receiving a blowout at eSalon late Monday, and the owner, Erica Kious, who rents space in the salon to other stylists and did not do Pelosi’s hair, called the visit “a slap in the face.” The man who did style her hair, Jonathan DeNardo, said via a lawyer that Kious had approved the appointment beforehand during a phone call in which Kious also made “vitriolic and incendiary comments about Speaker Pelosi and her purported responsibility for temporarily suspending operations of Ms. Kious’ business.” He alleged that Kious has been operating her business in violation of shelter-in-place orders since April and conspired to set up Pelosi “for her own vain aspirations.”
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Republicans: "Pray for Donald Trump for he is going up against an unspeakable evil beyond comprehension."

Me: "Um, himself?"

Because, to Republicans, being for black, gay, trans and women's rights, sane environmental laws, and separation of church and state are unspeakable evils compared to protecting the rights of amorphous protoplasm until it's born as a child and then it's on it's own.
    Power with Girl is better.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/b...munity-meeting

Biden Calls For Officers To Be Charged In Jacob Blake Shooting, Breonna Taylor Death
    Both sides are exactly alike!

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on Wednesday set a new record for presidential fundraising with his campaign and joint fundraising committees raking in $364.5 million last month alone.

Biden’s announcement of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) as his running mate as well as his official acceptance of the party’s nomination during the all-virtual Democratic National Convention appeared to boost his campaign’s fundraising to a record-setting level.

ADVERTISING

According to the Biden campaign, $205 million came from online donations, which they said represents “the best month of online fundraising in American political history.” The Biden campaign added that more than 4 million people have made contributions thus far, with 1.5 million new donors in August.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/b...al-fundraising

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Biden allies had revealed over the weekend that the former vice president would resume in-person campaign events after months of conducting most of his events and fundraisers virtually as a precaution amid the coronavirus pandemic.

I know it’s dangerous for a 77 year old to have too much interaction with the public right now, but I think Biden needs to make himself more visible. Sitting back and letting Trump make an ass of himself has worked pretty well so far, but it seems like all the civil unrest is actually playing into Trump’s hands. As many of us have stated, Trump needs people to be scared and angry so that he can claim that only a “law and order” president like himself can keep them safe. If there’s one thing that Trump is good at it’s causing chaos (intentionally or not).

I don’t live in a swing state so maybe someone who does can answer this. Have Biden and Harris been pretty active and visible? I live in a blue state so they really don’t spend a lot of money campaigning here. Truthfully I have heard very little from them since the DNC.