Page 651 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 15155160164164764864965065165265365465566170175111511651 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 75153
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    You know what. The Trump hardcore nuts wont believe this. Hate to keep bringing up my aunt but she is a hard core Trumper who talks to other hardcore Trumpers and they are all going on about how this guy is full of ****. Its all fake. I mena every new thing that comes out about Trump people keep going yes we now know he is full of **** and this will open people's eyes. The fact is we all knew he was full of ****. And this does not change the mind of anyone who hates Trump or anyone who loves Trump It really changes nothing.
    Oh it won't. I am reading Trumpsters now proclaim , "Look its not his fault , blame China..." the goal posts have shifted. They seemingly like that someone wouldn't tell them the truth about a deadly pandemic and played down the threat of it for weeks. They seem a-ok with it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Doesn't sound like there's enough GOP support for any of those people already.

They're the who's who of the Fox N' Friends crowd.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Oh it won't. I am reading Trumpsters now proclaim , "Look its not his fault , blame China..." the goal posts have shifted. They seemingly like that someone wouldn't tell them the truth about a deadly pandemic and played down the threat of it for weeks. They seem a-ok with it.
    While I wouldn’t wish COVID on anyone, the only thing that changes the minds of Trumpanzees about the severity of the virus is when they contract it. Nothing else makes them see the light and understand just how deadly the pandemic truly is.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post

Bob Woodward is pretty good at calling out shitty, corrupt Presidents.
    Unless they're named George Bush.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Doesn't sound like there's enough GOP support for any of those people already.

They're the who's who of the Fox N' Fiends crowd.
    Fixed that for you. Meanwhile, the moral of this story: Kiss enough orange ass at the expense of your wife who Trump called ugly, or your father who was horribly slandered by the Donald, and you too can become a SCOTUS nominee like Tadpole Ted Cruz.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    You know what. The Trump hardcore nuts wont believe this. Hate to keep bringing up my aunt but she is a hard core Trumper who talks to other hardcore Trumpers and they are all going on about how this guy is full of ****. Its all fake. I mena every new thing that comes out about Trump people keep going yes we now know he is full of **** and this will open people's eyes. The fact is we all knew he was full of ****. And this does not change the mind of anyone who hates Trump or anyone who loves Trump It really changes nothing.
    Too many of them believe that if it wasn't shown on Fox, it's a dishonest, partisan hit job disguised as news.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    IMO, what's more troubling is that his supporters don't care how many Americans die. When trump made the below comment I thought he was just bragging. I didn't think it'd be true.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."
    But can he shoot 200,000 people dead and not lose voters?

I'm thinking not.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Wildfires Blot Out Sun in the Bay Area

Hours after sunrise on Wednesday, residents of the San Francisco Bay Area waited for daylight. Instead they got only the faintest suggestion that somewhere above the smoky skies, the sun had indeed risen.

Some called it a nuclear winter. Cars kept their headlights on. Office towers in San Francisco, where the smoke is mixing with fog, were illuminated as if in the middle of the night.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

...How in the hell does a President up to stupid **** say “yes” to Bob “Watergate” Woodward about being recorded?

Hell, Trump is giving Nixon a bad name as a corrupt President. At least Nixon’s damning recordings were reflections of his own paranoia and desire to keep secrets; Trump removed the middleman of the special prosecutor and Supreme Court to just directly report his stupid **** to a reporter already famous for deconstructing presidents.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    ...How in the hell does a President up to stupid **** say “yes” to Bob “Watergate” Woodward about being recorded?

Hell, Trump is giving Nixon a bad name as a corrupt President. At least Nixon’s damning recordings were reflections of his own paranoia and desire to keep secrets; Trump removed the middleman of the special prosecutor and Supreme Court to just directly report his stupid **** to a reporter already famous for deconstructing presidents.
    Ratings. You could be famous for an ancient prophesy that said you would destroy a man named Donald Trump, and he would not be able to stay away, if he thought it would boost his signal a bit.

And as dumb as that seems, it has unfortunately worked out pretty gangbusters for him, so far. It was laughable, the idea he could ever become president, right up until it wasn't ... with brand recognition being his greatest power from the start.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post

I'm reading a book by the guy who wrote The Wire, where he spends a year with Baltimore detectives. In it, he constantly remarks that stupidity is the greatest ally of a detective. Criminals never seem to get that silence is their best friend

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

On this date in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, "Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day" published profiles of former Arizona Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the man who has embodied a bigoted, corrupt, and aberrant image of "justice" for Maricopa County for decades. During his lengthy tenure, Arpaio oversaw a prolific amount of inmate deaths in Arizona’s prisons, looked the other way and not investigated hundreds of rapes and child molestations in the town of El Mirage, buddied up to xenophobic militia groups and illegal immigrant patrols (travelling down to the border and far outside his jurisdiction to do so) and has been investigated by the Department of Justice and been discovered to have pervasive racism throughout his department. The self-proclaimed “America’s Toughest Sheriff” prides himself on cruelty, bigotry, and ignorance, trying to overcome the $140 million in lawsuits (you read that right, $140 MILLION) that have been filed against him, including for letting actor Steven Seagal drive a SWAT tank into a residence on a reality TV show and killing the homeowners’ puppy, through publicity stunts to appease his more racist constituents, like an “investigation” into President Barack Obama’s birth certificate.
    Speaking of Arpaio, he's on Cameo where he recently taped a greeting for a furry convention on behalf of Sir Yiffs A Lot.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...on/5761920002/

It seems disgraced former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has found a new gig after another unsuccessful bid for public office.

Unsurprisingly, it's in front of the camera.

For $30.99, users of Cameo — an app where singers, actors and other public figures record custom video messages for a fee — can request a personalized clip of the divisive figure saying whatever they want.

And supporters and critics alike are seizing the opportunity.

Most of Arpaio's Cameo videos appear to be standard fare, such as birthday greetings, thank-you messages, congratulatory comments. But one that began circulating on social media on Tuesday evening, an encouraging message for the organizers of an upcoming event, raised eyebrows.

"Hey, good luck organizing the Arizona Furry convention," Arpaio begins, though he pronounces it "Fury," suggesting he's not totally certain what he's been asked to talk about. It's "for animal lovers," he adds by way of explanation.

"I've always loved animals, fought those that abused animals and will continue to do so," he continues. "In any event, have a great convention."

It's likely Arpaio, who's nearing age 90, was referring to Arizona Fur Con, an annual event where members of the furry community dress up in elaborate animal costumes and take on "fursonas."

Organizers canceled this year's convention due to COVID-19, but are planning for 2021.

Many members of the subculture have defined it as one dedicated to artistic expression and helping people come out of their shells, but they've long had to endure jokes from people who mock "fur-suiting" as a sexual fetish.

Judging by the requester listed on Arpaio's Cameo, the person who ordered the video may be one of them. The username: Sir Yiffs A Lot.

"Yiff" refers to furry-related sexual content or activity, which made Arpaio's sign-off all the more cringeworthy.

"As far as what animal I would like to be, I'm kind of partial to dogs," he says after a pause, as if responding to a question included in the video request. "But I love all animals. Thanks."
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro no Shinigami View Post
    I wonder how many Black Americans who support Trump and Republican Party agendas, despite Trump not condemning the KKK and the Confederate flag?

The ones I know are:
    Kanye West
    Herman Cain
    Vernon Jones
    Thomas Sowell
    Herschel Walker
    Candace Owens
    Terrence K. Williams
    Ben Carson (HUD secretary)
    David Clarke (sheriff)
    Allen West; the Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas and friend to Herman Cain
    John E. James; the one who ran for the 2018 US senate seat in Michigan, lost it and now is running in the 2020 United States Senate election in Michigan

Are there other Black supporters of Trump I haven't heard of yet?
    Lacy Johnson, the guy who's running against Ilhan Omar
    Kimberly Klacik
    Last edited by Zauriel; 09-09-2020 at 07:45 PM.