Page 70 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374801201705701070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 75153

What is wrong with Neil Cavuto? Why does this guy persist in telling the truth to an audience that despises truth?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Not every Republican, not every Conservative. Still, there is too much evidence that shows that White Nationalists and other similar leaning groups have gotten their talons into the GOP and dug in deep.
    The Republican Party willingly embraced white nationalism in the sixties with the Southern Strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Outrage? From Republicans shamelessly slurping the Orange Menace 24/7? Surely you jest.
    Honestly, it would be nice to see some outrage from our Democratic leadership as well.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 05-19-2020 at 11:14 AM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    On a lighter note I found this in my local Wal-Mart yesterday. Perhaps more proof that we are living in dark times, or at least proof that there is a company out there with no sense of pop culture?

Attachment 96827
    Funny but also eye-rolling, head-shaking, and creepy.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    On a lighter note I found this in my local Wal-Mart yesterday. Perhaps more proof that we are living in dark times, or at least proof that there is a company out there with no sense of pop culture?

Attachment 96827
    OH! How did I miss that? I hope it was a *wink wink* gag. Still, only people of certain age would know what that meant anyway.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Bellmawr gym owners issued 2nd citation; gym member facing charges

The owners of a Camden County gym which reopened on Monday in violation of Gov. Phil Murphy’s stay-at-home executive order have been issued a second violation by police when they reopened the gym again on Tuesday.

Bellmawr police arrived at Atilis Gym in Bellmawr Tuesday morning and issued owners Ian Smith and Frank Trumbetti the citation. The officers also stopped three gym members as they left the gym.
    A fourth gym member was arrested after he refused to give his name to the officers. He was taken away in handcuffs while a crowd jeered at the officers. The man was given two citations: violating the governor’s executive order and obstruction.
    I guess things are getting heated in NJ more than I thought.

Trumpites dish out abuse, but they can’t take it: On the reaction to Pelosi’s ‘morbidly obese’ crack

With the president’s stunning admission Monday that he has been taking hydroxy***********, an anti-malaria drug that most medical experts say should not be used to treat or prevent coronavirus, the questions tumbled out.

Was Trump lying about taking the drug he’s long been touting to combat COVID-19, just to own the libs? Was he really taking it, and if so, why would an actual doctor prescribe it? Was he putting his life on the line by taking a drug the FDA cautioned against outside of hospitals, and that has been linked to deaths?
    But the news that Trump may be on a dangerous regimen of hydroxy*********** (while refusing to, much more simply, wear a mask in public) didn’t seem to alarm his supporters. A comment from Speaker Nancy Pelosi, on the other hand, did.

“He’s our president,” she told CNN Monday night, “and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and in his, shall we say, weight group — morbidly obese.”

Now, the obvious reaction to this, regardless of your politics, is to laugh audibly and for at least a couple minutes, as I did, at Pelosi’s not-so-subtle dig.

Unless, of course, you’re a suddenly oh-so-sensitive Team Trump snowflake, in which case you clutch your MAGA hat and cry into your *********** at the outrage of Pelosi’s “fat-shaming” of the president.

I've seen red rose twitter **** on Pelosi for the morbidly ovese comment saying shes a clown, cant actually do anything and making snide comments is the only thing shes good for.

Meanwhile they still refuse to vote, are incredibly hostile to anyone and want Anerica to immediately change

I suspect their not going to get what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I've seen red rose twitter **** on Pelosi for the morbidly ovese comment saying shes a clown, cant actually do anything and making snide comments is the only thing shes good for.

Meanwhile they still refuse to vote, are incredibly hostile to anyone and want Anerica to immediately change

I needed a refresher course on what these meant: The real meaning of all those emoji in Twitter handles

Empty is thy hand!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just like his party itself. The tipping point that demonstrated the GOP's blatant apathy regarding Trump's fervent embrace of white nationalism was Charlottesville when Republicans could've rebuked him for his comments about both sides, including those neo-Nazi shitstains being "good people", but didn't. Republicans are fully in bed with white nationalists and have no desire to get out anytime soon.
    And since then he has blasted black football players protesting wrongful deaths as sons of bitches and promoted lockdown protestors carrying guns into government facilities as patriots.

All of the white supremacist scum in this country, who have seen the Bundys get off for public terrorism, know exactly what time it is, and Donald fucking Trump, Mister Mets and the Republican party are here to remind them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post

Pelosi is living proof that this "vote blue no matter who" nonsense is pointless, because the entire time she's been in office she hasn't done a damned thing to stop Trump from doing whatever the hell he wants, meaning that the supposed blue wave of 2018 accomplished exactly nothing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Pelosi is living proof that this "vote blue no matter who" nonsense is pointless, because the entire time she's been in office she hasn't done a damned thing to stop Trump from doing whatever the hell he wants, meaning that the supposed blue wave of 2018 accomplished exactly nothing.
    She impeached Trump and got the country out of the longest government shut down in history. She's putting up the good fight but ultimately she's just the Speaker of the House, she still needs the presidency and Senate to do more. The blue wave was badly needed yet it was never going to be enough since it was about 40 seats. Meanwhile, the left got soundly defeated in that blue wave. If they can't get that paltry sum, how do you think they'll do against Trump?

Without the Senate her ability is limited. Since those are the guys stacking the courts with "If it's what Trump wants, it's legal, and if it isn't what he wants, it's not legal" judges.

Give me a handgun to stop a tank and I likely won't be very effective either.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    She impeached Trump and got the country out of the longest government shut down in history. She's putting up the good fight but ultimately she's just the Speaker of the House, she still needs the presidency and Senate to do more. The blue wave was badly needed yet it was never going to be enough since it was about 40 seats. Meanwhile, the left got soundly defeated in that blue wave. If they can't get that paltry sum, how do you think they'll do against Trump?
    I wouldn't bother. There's no winning or changing minds against people who are heavily invested in seeing the country go to ****.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Ultimate Member

And if you already know this then it's time to vote accordingly instead of constantly complaining about a lack of power.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 05-19-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Yeah, that was a pretty ignorant comment.

And for one thing, everything good or descent in the COVID relief bill came from the House.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!