Page 73 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677831231735731073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    https://www.wthr.com/article/extreme...apid-reopening

Can we just stop and think about how Trump is focusing on reelection instead of doing his damn job that he's looking for quacks to mislead people on TV and they're actually being honest about it?
    He's also threatening to withhold any relief money from the states unless they give up on voting by mail this November. He mentioned my state by name. We should seize his stupid faux-gold plated hotel and use it as homeless shelter - although I would prefer foreign refugees since that would probably trigger him even harder.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    He's also threatening to withhold any relief money from the states unless they give up on voting by mail this November. He mentioned my state by name. We should seize his stupid faux-gold plated hotel and use it as homeless shelter - although I would prefer foreign refugees since that would probably trigger him even harder.
    I hadn't heard about that, but, I'm not surprised Trump went there. While Republicans can use dirty tricks to close voting places or restrict the ability of people to cast ballots, they can't do that with the mail. Spongedon Whinepants knows the wolves are at the door and he's gotten desperate, plain and simple.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I hadn't heard about that, but, I'm not surprised Trump went there. While Republicans can use dirty tricks to close voting places or restrict the ability of people to cast ballots, they can't do that with the mail. Spongedon Whinepants knows the wolves are at the door and he's gotten desperate, plain and simple.
    I'm worried that we are going to see a whole lot of generals replaced between now and November.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I just saw his tweet. Seriously, can even Republicans turn a blind eye to this?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Yes. Yes, they will.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Yes. Yes, they will.
    No they won't. They will cheer.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Add another to the list, WBE.

https://twitter.com/jimswiftdc/statu...454308864?s=21

A follower of QAnon, a conspiracy theory that has been spreading from the far fringes of right-wing social media into more mainstream Republican circles, won the Republican primary for U.S. Senate in Oregon Tuesday, crediting fellow followers for her victory.

When you don't give even half a **** about anyone like Caramel Caligula, it's quite easy to lie like a rug and **** over the whole world.
    He is in the last stage of sociopathy. A sociopath sees other people as less real than he sees himself. At Trump's stage, other people might as well be talking furniture, so he doesn't care what happens to them beyond how it can benefit him. Even Ivanka. He only cares about her because he (not so secretly) wants to **** her.
    Watching television is not an activity.

I'm worried that we are going to see a whole lot of generals replaced between now and November.
    That wouldn't surprise me either. Speaking of November, say salvation arrives and Joe Biden wins the election, what worries me is that it'll be January before he takes the oath of office, can you imagine the horrors an enraged Trump will unleash when he's got nothing to lose and two months to raise as much hell as he can? Anyone who thinks Trump won't burn the country to the ground out of spite from having lost hasn't been paying attention for the last three plus years. And that's not taking into consideration his inevitable contesting of the results in the courts, including SCOTUS, perhaps even physically refusing to leave the White House, and Republicans, loyal to end, help him remain in place, and it all happens live for the world to see. Wouldn't THAT make for the ultimate clusterfuck?

Oh, yeah, they most certainly can, and will.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 05-20-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Since all Republicans are Nazis then, yes, yes they can.

Astonishing Member

And that's not taking into consideration his inevitable contesting of the results in the courts, including SCOTUS, perhaps even physically refusing to leave the White House, and Republicans, loyal to end, help him remain in place, and it all happens live for the world to see. Wouldn't THAT make for the ultimate clusterfuck?
    Especially with how this bunch have shielded behind the word COUP before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    What is a more important question on immigration than what the limiting principle should be?
    We've had this discussion more than once. I'll remind you again of the bipartisan-authored bill submitted to Trump two years ago wherein limiting principals would be established through negotiation between both parties. Trump threw it back and continued to abuse children.
    That was a Democratic attempt to establish limiting principals. It's dishonest of you to continue to use that excuse when you know it isn't true.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Astonishing Member

FL does absentee ballots, as trump well knows, but they weren't threaten to cut off their funding.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    FL does absentee ballots, as trump well knows, but they weren't threaten to cut off their funding.
    Because Florida is a red state, so it gets a pass.

Because Florida is a red state, so it gets a pass.
    That's not the reason, Trump 'living' there and thus able to vote by mail is.