Page 758 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 25865870874875475575675775875976076176276880885812581758 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 75153

Does Biden go into quarantine because he was at the debate with Trump?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Does Biden go into quarantine because he was at the debate with Trump?
    He had planned a train tour of the Rust Belt with Sen. Harris. If he hasn't tested positive yet, it would be prudent for him to not appear in public even with a mask, since he has been in proximity to someone within the past three days who has tested positive.

Then again, if they're testing him repeatedly and he's coming back negative, he should do whatever he pleases but absolutely keep a mask on and social distance.

Which, is what Biden's been doing anyway for months.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Ultimate Member

So any theories on why they didn't keep this secret? As scumbag moves go, it wouldn't be Trump's worse

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    So any theories on why they didn't keep this secret? As scumbag moves go, it wouldn't be Trump's worse
    Perhaps the WH feared a leak to the media (heaven knows there’s been plenty of them), keeping them from being able to control the narrative, so Trump decided to be honest for once.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Or it conveniently means he can't appear at the next debate due to quarantine.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

So it's legit, Trump tested positive for COVID?

Trump says he and first lady have tested positive for coronavirus

It's not that I would wish this on anyone, but when you are reckless it catches up with you eventually. Like jumping out of a plane without a parachute, expecting to land in a net on the ground. It might work the first few times, but eventually you're going to miss the mark and well, you know.

What amazes me most is that Trump has always said he was a germaphobe. His behavior regarding COVID are not the actions of a Germaphobe.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

It's not that I would wish this on anyone, but when you are reckless it catches up with you eventually. Like jumping out of a plane without a parachute, expecting to land in a net on the ground. It might work the first few times, but eventually you're going to miss the mark and well, you know.

What amazes me most is that Trump has always said he was a germaphobe. His behavior regarding COVID are not the actions of a Germaphobe.
    He's a Germaphobe to the extent that his brain allows. Wearing a mask, that kind of stuff clashes with his ego.

Report: Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden to get COVID-19 test

MANCHESTER, N.H. (WHDH) - Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden will get a COVID-19 test on Friday after President Trump announced that he and First Lady Melania Trump have tested positive for the coronavirus, according to a CNN report.

Biden, 77, stood on the debate stage with Trump in Cleveland on Tuesday night for 90 minutes. They did not wear masks during the fiery face-off but were positioned a good distance from one another.

CNN’s Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta said Biden “does need to be immediately tested.”

Astonishing Member

I know it's a dick thing to say but I hope trump has a long painful recovery so that he finally realizes what COVID is.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I know it's a dick thing to say but I hope trump has a long painful recovery so that he finally realizes what COVID is.
    His action, and inactions, are responsible for thousands of deaths.

Not a dick thing to say

It has already started. Fox news is already spinning this. They are going on about how Trump does not have symptoms right now. And how it is great that a senior can get covid and be doing so well and that is recovery will be pretty easy. And that this is not the death sentence for older people the Dems are making out to be and that you can get covid and it no be a big deal.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

But that behavior is consistent with a man so incredibly arrogant that he believed he’d never contract the virus, thus his wanton recklessness which appears (yeah, I have my doubts) to have led to an unfortunate but wholly preventable outcome.

And the sooner, the better.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Perhaps the WH feared a leak to the media (heaven knows there’s been plenty of them), keeping them from being able to control the narrative, so Trump decided to be honest for once.

My church offers boxes of food to people from some food supplier. We got one yesterday.

It has a letter from the White House from you know who. Telling folks to pretty much do EVERYTHING a certain Doctor suggested like wear a mask and distance. Signed by you know who.

ODD that comes out the day he claims to test positive. It has never been in any packages before.

It has already started. Fox news is already spinning this. They are going on about how Trump does not have symptoms right now. And how it is great that a senior can get covid and be doing so well and that is recovery will be pretty easy. And that this is not the death sentence for older people the Dems are making out to be and that you can get covid and it no be a big deal.

A 100+ year old woman who dealt with Spanish flu and covid survived getting BOTH diseases. Funny Fox news did not say a word on her or the other 100 year old folks that survived it.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    My church offers boxes of food to people from some food supplier. We got one yesterday.

It has a letter from the White House from you know who. Telling folks to pretty much do EVERYTHING a certain Doctor suggested like wear a mask and distance. Signed by you know who.

ODD that comes out the day he claims to test positive. It has never been in any packages before.

A 100+ year old woman who dealt with Spanish flu and covid survived getting BOTH diseases. Funny Fox news did not say a word on her or the other 100 year old folks that survived it.
    It was in the news recently that Trump had ordered those letters to be placed in food boxes, a taxpayer funded campaign message.

Astonishing Member

It was in the news recently that Trump had ordered those letters to be placed in food boxes, a taxpayer funded campaign message.
    Yeah this time it wasn't optional. He tried it earlier in the year. They recently made it mandatory to include the letters which the charities balked at and had to consult lawyers.