Page 783 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 28368373377377978078178278378478578678779383388312831783 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 75153
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    There's word about the White House Staff having a bunch of people being ready to quit because of how Trump and those closest to him handled his infection. He knew he was sick as early as Wednesday and was still wandering around the residence without a mask, and off at fundraisers. But there are, per some rumors, disgruntled aides who have also become sick, or know people who have become sick because, and stop me if this sounds shocking... Trump just didn't give a f*** what happened to anyone else. And that NOBODY is thrilled with Mark Meadows, either, for leaking Trump's health condition being as severe as it is.

One article has an Occam's Razor explanation of Mark Meadows from former House Speaker John Boehner that amounts to, "He's an idiot. I have no idea what makes that guy tick."
    I won't believe it until I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I won't believe it until I see it.
    I mean, same? But it sounds more like the plague rats want off a sinking, infected ship.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I mean, same? But it sounds more like the plague rats want off a sinking, infected ship.
    No way Trump is coming out tomorrow. The drugs he is taking -- Remdesivir and Dexamethasone (the steroid) require dosage and careful monitoring. If he comes out tomorrow he'll be endangering himself and everyone around him even more than he already is.

I say let him do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    No way Trump is coming out tomorrow. The drugs he is taking -- Remdesivir and Dexamethasone (the steroid) require dosage and careful monitoring. If he comes out tomorrow he'll be endangering himself and everyone around him even more than he already is.
    Yeah, like he cares. The only thing that matters to him is looking strong for his cult.

How long before Trump starts claiming his doctors are the deep state and he's fine but they won't let him out? Because let's be real, that's totally a move he'd go to.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Who’s going to stop Trump from leaving if he wants to leave? But hey, if he wants to fuck things up more than they already are now, by all means, have at it, Donnie.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I say let him do it!
    Sure, what’s the worst that could happen?
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

If the virus takes him out and they drop the price I'd buy one for the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    It's not a "bold" statement. Cases outstrip deaths. Fact.

Herman Cain was not "most people". Herman Cain had a lot of underlying conditions, and was old. Those are two huge factors. Herman Cain also did not receive the same level of care the President of the United States would.
    Herman Cain was a wealthy man who got the very best care. Trump's age and morbidity puts him in the 92% survival demo, not 1%. But, there are many lingering long term effect to COVID.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The only thing making me happier right now is watching the Cowboys getting curbstomped by Cleveland. Toomey has been a disgrace, even before Trump became president, and he’s slurped the Orange Menace every chance he got while hiding from his constituents because he’s a cowardly asswipe. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 10-04-2020 at 12:42 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Calling it now:

Trump is gonna be on a ventilator by Thursday.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

The left-wing magazine Jacobin suggests the main problem with the Berlin Wall was aesthetic.

https://twitter.com/ne0liberal/statu...35366113525762

Its founder has taken the stand that the murder of the Romanov children was justified.

Jacobin was described as "the leading intellectual voice of the American left" in a Vox profile, and the most successful American ideological magazine launch of the last decade in a Columbia Journalism Review profile.

https://www.vox.com/2016/3/21/112650...haskar-sunkara

https://www.cjr.org/special_report/t...t-magazine.php
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets