Page 791 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 29169174178178778878979079179279379479580184189112911791 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 75153
    Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    How did Tim Kaine’s debate go against Pence in 2016?
    Tim Kaine proved to be an idiot somehow.

It was a marvel.

I'm certain Kamala Harris will evicerate Pence and feast on his insides.

BANNED

Never cared about left or right, libs or cons or democrats vs republican but this....THIS! is just out of hand now.

Anyone can be president just not Trump. Trump is not well in the head. There is no other way to explain his behaviour. His supporters that cannot see any wrong with his behaviour and how he is putting other people in danger, this people are pretty much in a deep cult at this point or in the worst human denial known to mankind. There is no way even the most loyal sane thinking republicans can defend this nonsense.

I pray to God he looses in November and just go away, spend the rest of the life trying to earn some humility and dwelling on all the destruction he has done to America.

At this point I am just very worried about Chris Christie. wished he was president right now. I pray he recovers. He is a good Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    How did Tim Kaine’s debate go against Pence in 2016?
    Mike Pence employs this face, which you'll see again. It's his go-to move when someone calls him out on something f***ed up, and he does this face to shrug it off.

Not even exaggerating, this is his debate tactic.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Mike Pence employs this face, which you'll see again. It's his go-to move when someone calls him out on something f***ed up, and he does this face to shrug it off.

Not even exaggerating, this is his debate tactic.
    The "aw, shucks, you're misunderstanding who I am" strategy he has used for 2 decades now.

It's a façade, but it's a façade that has worked well. If Kamala wants to win, she needs to put him in his place, and make him really uncomfortable. Throw him out of his comfort zone.

Astonishing Member

Testing, Masks Mandatory for All at Debates: Campaign Update

The Commission on Presidental Debates has told the Trump and Biden campaigns that all guests at upcoming debates must be tested for the coronavirus and wear masks or they would be removed from the hall, according to people familiar with the situation.
    Lets see if they follow through. They should have booted all the trumps for refusing masks even when offered.

BANNED

I recommend using Harrison’s Plexiglass as a shield.

My true recommendation if we have to do a debate is to make it virtual.

I love the reporter (and I use the term loosely) on Fox News. he is going on and on about how every one is victim shaming Trump and it is wrong. Now one ever blamed the over a million people who have been infected in the USA. No one wished death on the 210,000 people who have died. He wants to see a list of people who dies and see how many of them were mask wearing Democrats. All Trump has ever done is do what is best for the country. He never said Covid was a hoax and did every thing to stop the spread.

Then after the break he followed it up with Trump is doing great and the Dems over do the threat of covid.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Trump is apparently just loaded up on steroids, which explains why he feels 20 years younger.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Trump is apparently just loaded up on steroids, which explains why he feels 20 years younger.
    To quote Melville: “something further may yet follow from this masquerade.”

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    So, will he go into an even bigger, 'roid fueled rage at the next debate? Presuming there is one, of course.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

trump's taking a corticosteroid not an anabolic steroid. The anabolics are the ones that make you feel great.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    "don't be afraid of Covid"

I am beyond speech.
    Yeah, if you get a whole crew of medical staff round the clock and take the latest medications. I wonder how much it would cost the average person. Or if your average person's insurance plan would cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    trump's taking a corticosteroid not an anabolic steroid. The anabolics are the ones that make you feel great.
    Doctors seem to disagree with you on how they make you feel. I don’t know...

BANNED

Speaking for those anti-trumpers here, like myself, I think something needs to be addressed. And I am including myself in this.

I think people have gotten into the hoopla and craze over Trump's infection in a state of excitement and now people need to adjust out of that. We had these expectations that this could be historic, epic, and so on...but now it seems that this won't be the comeuppance we wanted. The cosmic sense of karma that people felt this was seems to have defaulted to the reality that -- Obviously rich patient gets better treatment than average people, with best doctors working around the clock.

Obviously more will follow out of this, but we need to be aware that reality and viruses don't bend into neat moral narratives. Maybe this won't be the epic comeuppance of the ages that it seemed like over the weekend, after all. That's gotta be okay.