Page 792 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 29269274278278878979079179279379479579680284289212921792 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Never cared about left or right, libs or cons or democrats vs republican but this....THIS! is just out of hand now.

Anyone can be president just not Trump. Trump is not well in the head. There is no other way to explain his behaviour. His supporters that cannot see any wrong with his behaviour and how he is putting other people in danger, this people are pretty much in a deep cult at this point or in the worst human denial known to mankind. There is no way even the most loyal sane thinking republicans can defend this nonsense.

I pray to God he looses in November and just go away, spend the rest of the life trying to earn some humility and dwelling on all the destruction he has done to America.

At this point I am just very worried about Chris Christie. wished he was president right now. I pray he recovers. He is a good Man.
    I was with you right up to the part about Chris Christie.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Fantastic Member

The whole "don't be afraid of it" thing seems like a big "fuck you" to the families of the 210,000+ people who died from it. His supporters will likely be even more careless because they'll fail to realize that the guy saying it wasn't that bad was able to get treatments that won't be available to them.

It's almost like Donald Trump is a thoughtless, harmful man given more power than he ever should have, with no system of checks in place because the Republican party is a bunch or fucking garbage humans who only value their individual power and profit. Weird.

Trump just walked out of the hospital. Stopping a couple of times to do a fist in the air pose. A total phot op from a man who should still be in the hospital and away from every one.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

It was pointed out that the only people him Marine One with Trump were aides and secret service. o medical personal. Lester Holt seemed shocked by that. But I dont see why. This was all one big photo op. Look at me and how strong I am. Look at how I beat the virus. Why would he have a medical professional in Marine One to mess that up.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    It was pointed out that the only people him Marine One with Trump were aides and secret service. o medical personal. Lester Holt seemed shocked by that. But I dont see why. This was all one big photo op. Look at me and how strong I am. Look at how I beat the virus. Why would he have a medical professional in Marine One to mess that up.
    Holt is likely shocked as he thought Trump would have, for a moment, tried to take it a little seriously?

Maybe?

... probably?

"Man poses for photo putting his cart before his horse"

(He's still sick. He hasn't beaten the virus. He checked himself out of the hospital against medical advice.)
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    The "aw, shucks, you're misunderstanding who I am" strategy he has used for 2 decades now.

It's a façade, but it's a façade that has worked well. If Kamala wants to win, she needs to put him in his place, and make him really uncomfortable. Throw him out of his comfort zone.
    Make him put his money where his mouth is. Ask him right at the beginning to pledge before God that he will tell the absolute truth during the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Trump just walked out of the hospital. Stopping a couple of times to do a fist in the air pose. A total phot op from a man who should still be in the hospital and away from every one.
    The White House has a full medical staff and facilities. He's effectively moving from one hospital to another.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 10-05-2020 at 04:03 PM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Trumps is everyone's worse enemy, especially his own.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

He's only doing this for the optics. Taking off the mask and letting a cameraman get near his grill for a money shot just shows he only wants to look good.

Astonishing Member

When he took his mask off at the door in that defiant setup then walks around other people in clear view mask less. I mean my goodness. Who cares if THEY have masks on. The covid patient doesn't. Masks are for protecting OTHER people from YOU.

CNN just showed a close-up of that photo op. He's definitely feeling great mentally, but physically, he looks awful.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    The White House has a full medical staff and facilities. He's effectively moving from one hospital to another.
    If he stayed in those facilities I would agree that he is moving from one hospital to another. But with in three minutes of getting back to the White House He took off this Fucking MASK and was around several people. And he will not stay in those medical facilities. he will be running all over the White House infecting as many people as he can.

His home coming was a huge photo op. Flags every where. Bright lights.

And for those who thought he would learn something. I say again. He took off his fucking mask with in three minutes.

So no he is not just moving to another hospital. he is moving to a place he will walk around freely.

According to the Conway child he's doing terribly, and they're just trying to stabilize him. Which, ya know, makes sense.

It's 2020 and I trust info from a teenager adjacent to this administration on social media more than the entire administration. Lol.