Page 794 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 29469474478479079179279379479579679779880484489412941794 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 75153
    Astonishing Member

‘Trump defeats COVID’ commemorative coins now for sale

No, this isn’t an Onion article...this is real.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 10-05-2020 at 07:56 PM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post

The description of the coin is something else.

Note from Designer & Series Creator: Anthony Giannini, CEO, USAF-R

For these past four years, I have created and co-designed the Historic Moments in World History Coin Art, Narrative Series, a series that chronicles historic moments in the unique presidency of President Donald J. Trump.

As I predicted that the Korean Summits would occur, with recognition for this prediction in Breitbart News, and when major Media proclaimed otherwise, especially when the Summit was at one point cancelled—we, here at WHGS had Faith: The Summit occured and 100,000 people across the globe acquired the now sold-out Korea Summit Coin which featured a bold head-to-head design and beloved by tens of thousands in both South and North Korea who long for peace.

Now, when we at WHGS first heard the sad news of President Trump's positive COVID test, once again we had faith and prayed, yet we knew our President would find a way to knockout COVID in early rounds of this battle. President Trump, as you know, is a fan of boxing, and the new coin design features more than a hint of superhero qualities in history's most fascinating president. President Trump, whether you are in his corner or not, is a sui generis—a one-of-a-kind, bigger than life, singular energetic force. President Trump's energy fills not merely a room, not merely a stadium, but fills—more like occupies—a mythological space in our modern, post-modern, or whatever we call this New Era in which we live, perhaps, let's call it the Post-COVID Era. President Trump is a force and like it or not, hugely powerful forces hugely attract and also hugely repel - one reason for bifurcation of human emotions regarding our most unique pro-American President. President Trump's defeat of COVID is a symbol for each of us that COVID can be beaten, not always, sadly, but more often than the fear of COVID that is relentlessly pounded into us each minute of each hour of each day by many media outlets. President Trump's defeat of COVID is iconic, universal, heroic, for, indeed, in action, President Trump embraced experimental approaches for which he has been derided by anti-Trump media outlets such as CNN. Be bold in fighting COVID, do not cower to COVID, do not allow media messages to condition you to fear our world—this may be the symbol of President Trump's defeat of COVID. Our American leaders must be strong, for the world is at once beautiful and cruel, and it is against the cruelty of the world that an American leader must be strong. Like it or not, President Donald J. Trump is strong to a mythic level; hence, my final coin seeks to convey the mythic core strengths of President Donald J. Trump. The design is intentionally concealed until its release.

Thus, I am pleased to announce the pre-release of the final commemorative art coin in the Historic Moments in History Series, a new commemorative that vividly shows President Trump's historic presidential candidacy win, itself, from his descent on the elevator in Trump Tower, against a veritable army of superb Republican presidential candidates confluent with taunts, jeers, sneers by Media naysayers—to present day with design motifs of President Trump's ascendance over and personal defeat of the deadly COVID pandemic virus.

My final coin in this phase of the collection, at least for President Trump's first term, presents icons, or motifs, of his myriad successes across these past four years despite attempts to subvert him from so many negative fronts. How many among us could sustain the continual onslaughts President Trump has endured? Despite these Media onslaughts, President Trump accomplished brilliant historic achievements - goals declared as utterly impossible by pundits in the earliest moments of his candidacy, declared as utterly impossibly throughout the course of his presidency—yet goals—dreamed, achieved, accomplished.

- Tony Giannini
    This tchotchke would be the kind of stuff you'd probably buy in an authoritarian nation's bazaar with that type of flowery prose.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post

I don’t want Trump to die from this (I want him to die of old age in prison), but if he doesn’t make it past COVID I’m so going to buy this coin.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I don’t want Trump to die from this (I want him to die of old age in prison), but if he doesn’t make it past COVID I’m so going to buy this coin.
    They'll probably make it so there's technical issues preventing you from getting this coin if he does, so if you wanna get it for black comedy, hedge your bets.

So... apparently, Regeneron, the company that developed the “antibody cocktail” Trump took uses fetal stem cells in their research.

I’m too lazy to look this up tonight. Anyone else hear about this?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    apparently, Regeneron, the company that developed the “antibody cocktail” Trump took uses fetal stem cells in their research.
    Sounds like a Resident Evil tagline for the crossover with this current all-life, all-the-time Purge season.

Or Carnosaur, if you feel Resident Evil shouldn't be tarnished with this.

I’m just “shocked” because Republicans are so completely against stem cell research.

I’m just “shocked” because Republicans are so completely against stem cell research.
    Well, yeah, except when they need it for themselves. Remember, Nancy Reagan changed her mind on this when they told her that stem cell research could have found a better treatment for the Alzheimer's that her husband died from.
    Last edited by Malvolio; 10-06-2020 at 09:52 AM.
    Watching television is not an activity.

BANNED

I don't want him to die, no one should ever wish the death of another. Also if he dies he becomes some kind of martyr for his cult. we dont need anymore martyrs. Its better he lives and gets humbled by the election loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    I don't want him to die, no one should ever wish the death of another. Also if he dies he becomes some kind of martyr for his cult. we dont need anymore martyrs. Its better he lives and gets humbled by the election loss.
    Yeah, there’s no way this sociopath would be humbled by an election loss. He’s so batshit that he truly believes the voter fraud lies. He tried to play a freakin deity today who conquered a deadly virus with his superior genes. When he took his mask off on the balcony I’m sure he heard a choir of heavenly angels singing.

Yeah, there’s no way this sociopath would be humbled by an election loss. He’s so batshit that he truly believes the voter fraud lies. He tried to play a freakin deity today who conquered a deadly virus with his superior genes. When he took his mask off on the balcony I’m sure he heard a choir of heavenly angels singing.
    Sadly you probably aren't far from the truth. In Trump's mind, every outcome is binary. It either goes his way, or it was rigged against him - he refuses to acknowledge any other possibility.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Republicans in NJ can be just as crazy as Republicans elswhere

Murphy angrily slams GOP Senate candidate for refusing to quarantine after Trump’s N.J. event

Gov. Phil Murphy and the Republican running to unseat U.S. Sen. Cory Booker clashed Monday over whether attendees at President Donald Trump’s Bedminster fundraiser last week needed to quarantine to help protect against the coronavirus from spreading.
    Murphy said they should isolate for 14 days.

Republican U.S. Senate nominee Rik Mehta, who attended the fundraiser, said Murphy was “fear-mongering.”

Murphy, a Democrat, then called Mehta “somebody who’s in outer space” and that his comments “should disqualify him from seeking public office.”

The war of words erupted after Murphy accused Trump, a Republican, of being “reckless” in traveling to his Bedminster golf club for a fundraiser on Thursday after a close aide, Hope Hicks, had tested positive for COVID-19.

White House Communications Director Alyssa Farah said Trump "wasn’t deemed to pose a threat” before the trip.

Trump tested positive for the virus later Thursday and was hospitalized the following day. He was discharged on Monday.

The dispute brought some attention to Mehta, who is challenging Booker in November’s U.S. Senate race.

Mehta said that he didn’t need to quarantine and that Murphy was “fear mongering” in an interview with WNYC radio.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    This continued blind obedience/subservience/bootlicking of Trump by Republicans is beyond staggering. No way in hell the GOP would’ve acted so craven and cowardly and shamelessly for either of the Bushes or even Reagan.it just blows my mind how the party so utterly debased themselves for Trump.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    He's only doing this for the optics. Taking off the mask and letting a cameraman get near his grill for a money shot just shows he only wants to look good.
    And frankly, the last thing anyone wants to see anymore is his stupid f***ing face. The nation is just f***ing done with him. So for him to go out sneering and grinning right now like he's some conquering hero when he's killed 210,000 people is beyond clueless. His narcissism is failing him. He really thinks everyone wants to cheer him parading around without a mask like he's won something, when we're all sitting here, understanding facts, and realizing, "Motherf***er, put your mask back on before you get everyone the 'Rona!"

Because we KNOW he's still sick right now while he's declaring victory. He's acting like he's hit a home run when all he's done is make contact. Still don't know if it's gonna be caught on the track, or a ground rule double. But it ain't gonna be a home run because all those people are dead.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 10-06-2020 at 06:45 AM.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

So... apparently, Regeneron, the company that developed the “antibody cocktail” Trump took uses fetal stem cells in their research.

I’m too lazy to look this up tonight. Anyone else hear about this?
    Here's a tweet to that effect.

https://twitter.com/AryaKicksButt/st...10063497629698

One of the responses is from somebody that says they are an OB nurse and that stems cells are often collected from cord blood collected at birth.
    Last edited by 4saken1; 10-06-2020 at 07:10 AM.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.