Page 797 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 29769774778779379479579679779879980080180784789712971797 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 75153
    BANNED

I honestly don't know where Trump, his campaign, his Republican minders, or whoever owns his tax debt are going with this latest stunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    He made the stock market crash. Again.
    Stock market isn't the economy.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    It's still a self inflicted wound, and one of the things he points to as evidence he's done such an amazing job.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

He’s gone off the deep end, plain and simple. Trump sent the market into the gutter and put already struggling Americans on the precipice. That’s flat out insane.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    It's still a self inflicted wound, and one of the things he points to as evidence he's done such an amazing job.
    What's weird is that when he was on steroids and tweeted all caps Sunday morning, he actually said to go ahead with the stimulus. Now he's walked back. So is that the drugs talking, is it Remdesivir or Dexamethasone withdrawal? Or did someone suggest this?

More importantly will people buy this extortion?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    As vindictive evil acts go, it's one of his more cunning ones.

It encourages idiots to vote for him, because they'll suffer longer (short term) if they don't vote for him, because Biden won't be president until Jan 21
    It’s not that cunning. The market just tanked. He also let it be known that he was the one walking from the table so now when his supporters try to argue bad faith negotiations against the Democrats.

My opinion he saw the polls when he got back and realized he’s done so this is his tantrum on the way out

Trump being wildly inconsistent with what he says and what he does, doesn’t have anything to do with the drugs he’s on. He’s always been like this.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    You are correct. However it’s also been his primary indicator for economic success. So for him and his supporters, it’s bad

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    And there’s the issue. The voter suppression has already started, the damage to the USPS has already been done, and Trump’s cult members have been told by glorious leader to go to the polls and start trouble. Biden looks to be in good shape right now, but actually getting the votes counted is still going to be a problem as the GOP is no longer trying to cheat in secret.
    The latest is the Trump campaign is talking to legislatures in swing states to try and get them to override any vote and choose the electors themselves.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The latest is the Trump campaign is talking to legislatures in swing states to try and get them to override any vote and choose the electors themselves.
    The fact that this isn’t illegal is bullshit. Like, nope, you just go to jail now.

Early voting started today in Ohio and Indiana. There are very long lines in Hamilton county in Ohio and in Cleveland. My absentee ballot got rejected because they said my signature did not match. So I am going Thrusday to do early voting. I will want my vote for Biden to be put in
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Got mine in this past Saturday and immediately filled it out and sent it back out, it's early enough in the month and I live in an middle class/upper middle class white area so I felt like the risk of mailing it vs. dropping it off wasn't too high.
    Mail just came and I can't believe that I got my Ballot!!!! Yes!!! I'll fill it out and get it into the mail by tomorrow.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Seeing polls that have Biden up nationally 14, 16 even 17 points. Ones that have him up in Pennsylvania by 11.

Trump is literally going all in on "yes, I'm that stupid about the virus" strategy. Which, admittedly, will make people forget he ignored Russian bounties on U.S. Troops, his connections to Epstein, his tax fraud, his voter fraud conspiracy theories to suprress the vote, or any number of other negative stories about him.

This is starting to look like Biden will be able to get 400+ electoral votes if the momentum doesn't shift.

I don't know that I will. Tulsi is going to fade into irrelevance.

Assuming she doesn't plan a comeback as a Republican Disney villainess.
    My prediction is 335 electoral votes for Biden. I think voter suppression will be too strong in the South for Georgia and Texas to flip this time around.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

What is telling is ...my entire news feed is deep grief and sadness over rock God Eddie Van Halen. Just WHY ? WHY 2020 ? Compare this days ago to Donald Trump where half my news feed was pretty much saying how it would be alright if he died . Its just wild. In less than a week folks.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.