Page 798 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 29869874878879479579679779879980080180280884889812981798 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    What is telling is ...my entire news feed is deep grief and sadness over rock God Eddie Van Halen. Just WHY ? WHY 2020 ? Compare this days ago to Donald Trump where half my news feed was pretty much saying how it would be alright if he died . Its just wild. In less than a week folks.
    Van Halen has done way more good for society then Trump ever will.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    My absentee ballot got rejected because they said my signature did not match.
    This is apparently a very real thing. We've been voting by mail in Washington forever, and I've never had this problem. My signature is dogshit, too.

Astonishing Member

Van Halen has done way more good for society then Trump ever will.
    This is a fact, not an opinion.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    This is a fact, not an opinion.
    But also a low bar. I think most serial murderers may have done more for society than Benedict Donald, although that may be because his reach to hurt others has been much, much greater for the last 3 1/2 years.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    What is telling is ...my entire news feed is deep grief and sadness over rock God Eddie Van Halen. Just WHY ? WHY 2020 ? Compare this days ago to Donald Trump where half my news feed was pretty much saying how it would be alright if he died . Its just wild. In less than a week folks.
    To drag the thread off topic for just a moment...

When Ed eventually passed, I had always hoped it would just be something more along the lines of "Natural Causes" and not a cancer or addiction related end.

That said, Ed's history with cancer went back a pretty good stretch.

Still, it's a little bit more of a downer because he had seemed sober and with some life left to live the last couple of times I had come across a piece about him.

RIP

Early voting started today in Ohio and Indiana. There are very long lines in Hamilton county in Ohio and in Cleveland. My absentee ballot got rejected because they said my signature did not match. So I am going Thrusday to do early voting. I will want my vote for Biden to be put in
    Voted early here in Illinois last month.

While I do get that folks don't want to get out, it was a pretty smooth process at the local County Offices.

That said, I thought I could get it done really quickly on the first day. Walked up to a "Two-Thirds" full lot and a line. Good on those folks who were pitching in and working for the County.

Lawsuits target mail-in voting in N.J., but ballots are already going out

Monmouth County Republicans recently joined President Donald Trump’s campaign team in suing to alter New Jersey’s plan for a mostly vote-by-mail election.

But ballots have already begun arriving in mailboxes, and Election Day is less than a month away.

“Unless they make a decision on these lawsuits before Nov. 3, I don’t see it making a difference,” said Morris County Clerk Ann Grossi. “In my experience, when there have been election issues that come up, with ballots or voting or the way something is printed, by the time they get to it they can’t really make a change.”
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    He made the stock market crash. Again.
    I'm still suspicious he does this with intent.
    How far out of the realm of possibility is it the guy who paid almost no taxes in the last decade has some cronies managing personal investments for him under a pseudonym?
    You don't need to time the markets when you can make them crash with a tweet while sitting on the couch in your underwear.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Fox News is calling Bidens Town Hall on NBC shameless Biden propaganda and NBC shouldnt call themselves news if they are going to be so one sided.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

Fox News is calling Bidens Town Hall on NBC shameless Biden propaganda and NBC shouldnt call themselves news if they are going to be so one sided.
    Fox is always trying to kill irony. What did irony ever do to them?

Is this a case of the gravitic singularity calling the kettle black?
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

God I wish the Dems had its own version of Fox News where we could peddle populist woke propaganda to the millions backed by high advertising. Instead we have somewhat inert and wishy washy centrist news networks (who admittedly have gotten some of their act together during the Trump years).

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Thoughts and prayers....to the virus.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Thoughts and prayers....to the virus.
    Covid is shaping up to be one of those cool edgy villains who you want to stay away from but also love watching them work.