Page 804 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 30470475479480080180280380480580680780881485490413041804 ... LastLast
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 75153
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    What is straight ticket voting?
    On the top they give you a party list, you put which party you wish to vote for and you don't need to fill out the rest. It automatically puts your vote for that parties candidate in every category that has one of that party.

Astonishing Member

What are the chances that trump faked his COVID?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    What are the chances that trump faked his COVID?
    None.

He’s not smart enough to pull off such a deception.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    His Doctor lacks any credibility.
    Conley apparently had legit credentials once but after contact with Trump, he's been compromised. He's now Nick Riviera.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Cute. Enjoy your continuing repitition of conservative talking points, mr. reactionary. <3
    I don't know what your on about, the people I pointed out were Bill Maher, Noam Chomsky, Cornel West and Barack Obama, but you seemed to have a problem with each one of them. Enjoy your extremist bubble, later.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Miller is 34 so he's not at risk, but COVID does have long term effects and other stuff which people aren't sure of.
    People his age also die from the disease.

Why on earth would you claim he is "not at risk"?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    People his age also die from the disease.

Why on earth would you claim he is "not at risk"?
    It's not as likely to expect Miller on deathwatch as Trump so obviously was over the weekend, where if not for the Walter Reed doctors, he would have died over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Like I said the other day, realistically, he always had great odds to recover, given his position and the care that comes with that.

Is he recovered? We don't really know. Personally I don't trust anything coming out of this administration anymore. Including it's doctors.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Like I said the other day, realistically, he always had great odds to recover, given his position and the care that comes with that.

Is he recovered? We don't really know. Personally I don't trust anything coming out of this administration anymore. Including it's doctors.
    Isn't this the same doctor that claimed Trump only had 'mild' symptoms even though he was rushed to hospital for a cocktail of experimental drugs?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Isn't this the same doctor that claimed Trump only had 'mild' symptoms even though he was rushed to hospital for a cocktail of experimental drugs?
    It is. But in any case, while I don't think Trump emerged undamaged from COVID, I do think and expect that he will live to election day.

And in any case, lying about health is a time honored bipartisan tradition, as is staging photo-ops of recovery. Trevor Noah did a segment running that history down.

Reagan's hospital photo with Nancy editing out a nurse holding an IV tube is something I didn't know but that's obviously the inspiration behind Trump's photo-ops.

And if it comes to that, Trump can probably stage an emergency secret operation in Mar-A-Lago or Trump Tower or that mansion of his in New York State, whereas poor Grover Cleveland had to get it done in the basement of a secret yacht.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

In terms of credibility, Conley is right up there with Deborah Birx, in other words, nonexistent. As for Trump’s condition, chances are we might never learn the truth, not even after he leaves office.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

That was bullshit the other day, and it is still bullshit today.

It's also dangerous disinformation about the virus.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

It isn't disinformation about the virus though, it's just more confirmation that the health system is broken. Covid is still a wildly dangerous disease, no doubts about it, but like a lot of other diseases if you're wealthy you have an exponentially higher chance of survival than if you're poor.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    What is straight ticket voting?
    You pick your political party and all the people who are on said party get your vote.

Isn’t really. Lengths taken to keep the president alive will outstrip every other American.

Point if fact, the president was given drugs that are not available to a normal Covid patient.
    Last edited by Joker; 10-07-2020 at 01:32 PM.