Page 811 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 31171176180180780880981081181281381481582186191113111811 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 75153
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

My god, the moderator really needs to be kicked out of here. She's just purposely not letting him answer the questions and let him go off on his own tangents.

Astonishing Member

Her foreign policy answer was succinct and easy to understand for average people. Keeping your word and being loyal is the exact right term and approach

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Have you considered using the parental controls on her remote to block the Fox News Channel as a means of improving her mental health?

Not joking.
    The day our cable was out and she couldnt watch Fox news for a day she flipped the Hell out. Its like her drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    Well sure, I get why she thinks illegal immigrants are going to vote. But I mean, how does she think that works? Like, it would be less an issue, if she weren't complaining about how she can't vote, just for having missed a deadline. If we're talking about people who legally need to remain undocumented, how does she think they're possibly voting? I mean, voting requires documents.

But hey, understood if you'd rather avoid the headache of trying to have that conversation with her! Just saying, I don't get it...

I have tried having calm talks with her and tried to have a logical debate. It always degrades into Russian Hoax Clinton should be in jail, Antifia, and Postal workers throwing away thousands of ballots so far. There is no logiccal debate with her. if Fox News even hints at it is is fact.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

"losers and suckerss" counters Pence trying to celebrate Soulemani's assassination in Iraq.

Russian bounties up.

Pence is gonna hard time with this one.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

This mod is awful. Pence is just going on and on about random shit. I half expect him to go on about him and his friends playing Stickball when he was a child with every question asked.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Invincible Member

Susan finally put her foot down...

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I think Harris letting Pence ramble on with random shit is how good she has done. He clearly was in over his head. She's won this one by such a degree she can literally watch him ramble about who knows what the fuck else and just hit on issues. Him ignoring it to ramble on elsewhere is a good view for America.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

We pissed off the Iranians first, Pence.

I love how she asks about abortion and he goes on about the Iran general.

Moderator just called out Pence on ALLLLLLLL his bulls***, and ignoring all of the Debate Commission's rules.

It took an hour, but at least she did it.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

You're not even talking about abortion in Indiana, jackass!

Pence tried playing the "Christian victimhood" card and Sen. Harris reminds the audience... Joe Biden... is a Catholic.

I have never seen someone shut a Republican down on trying this trick that impressively. Goddamn, Kamala. Well played.

Astonishing Member

Moderator would have to get up and slap him at this point. He isn't going to move on to new subjects.

I want her to ask for the Healthcare plan they keep threatening to replace Obama are with. Where is it? Where is the plan they had almost a decade.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Pence tried playing the "Christian victimhood" card and Sen. Harris reminds the audience... Joe Biden... is a Catholic.

I have never seen someone shut a Republican down on trying this trick that impressively. Goddamn, Kamala. Well played.
    She also said that Biden would be the second practicing catholic...reminding everyone who the first was, JFK himself.

He won't answer the question at hand, just keeps lying.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.