Page 83 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687931331835831083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 75153

States are starting to open up. Trump is probably giddy with excitement. Problem is, this virus isn't just going to magically vanish. It might slow down during the summer, maybe, possibly, though uncertain, but it will be back.

This fall, October, November, December, it will be back with a vengeance.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Feel free to peruse his whole voting record, if you aren’t getting the idea:

Arizona’s 5th Congressional District currently has a +15 Republican lean, and wouldn’t you know it, the Republican Party in no way find Andy Biggs to be someone who they might want to have a primary challenger for in 2020. There are three Democrats vying in their primary to take him on, but their work will be cut out for them to pull an upset and deny him a third term in office, barring any glaring scandal that would make him too toxic (not that Republican voters have any discretion to not put anyone in office based on being insane anymore).
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Everybody would have rallied around him.

Speaking of, Trump would have probably liked to have boasted about how no terror attacks have occurred on his watch, by ignoring all the white supremacist ones...
    Well, seems like that claim would be out the door, as of Al Qaeda being confirmed as having radicalized two mass shooters, one this week, and one a few years ago who we just learned was in contact with the group.

He is thoroughly incompetent. In every measurable.
    Everyone would have had to rally behind him, all things considered. The Feds could have instituted national testing, helped focus the lockdowns where they might do some good, etc.

His unwillingness to step up has slowed everything

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    For all the talk about Joe Biden being moderate, there is much to the argument that he would be the most left-wing President ever, partly due to societal needs during and after COVID-19, but largely because the Democratic party has moved more to the left.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ar-will-he-go/
    Just in time to recover from right-wing Republican incompetence.

Again.

If we're lucky.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 05-22-2020 at 07:00 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheManInBlack View Post
    Because it's not a myth... literally everyone I know who's a big Trump fan is working class. Everyone I know who's a Biden fan is middle class and college/university educated in cushy white-collar jobs.
    You need to expand your horizons. While I'm a Biden supporter, I'm (barely) middle class, but not college/university educated as I toil away in a less than cushy government job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    States are starting to open up. Trump is probably giddy with excitement. Problem is, this virus isn't just going to magically vanish. It might slow down during the summer, maybe, possibly, though uncertain, but it will be back.

This fall, October, November, December, it will be back with a vengeance.
    The Memorial Day weekend, the unofficial start of the summer season will be a big test, especially here in Philly with people champing at the bit to go down to the Jersey shore. Heck, the Mayor, our health commissioner, even the Governor all but pleaded with Philly residents to stay put rather than leave town and run the risk of bringing back a nasty surprise. Meanwhile, yeah, the fear is that coronavirus is here to stay, that it'll wax and wane with the season like the flu but not completely go away.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The latest Twitter Diagnosis for Trump: Frontotemporal dementia

Twitter Link 1

Twitter Link 2
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The latest Twitter Diagnosis for Trump: Frontotemporal dementia

Twitter Link 1

Twitter Link 2
    Well, Donnie Dementia certainly has these traits down pat:

• Increasingly inappropriate social behavior
    • Loss of empathy and other interpersonal skills, such as having sensitivity to another's feelings
    • Lack of judgment
    • Loss of inhibition
    • Lack of interest (apathy), which can be mistaken for depression
    • Changes in eating habits, usually overeating or developing a preference for sweets and carbohydrates
    • Increasing difficulty in using and understanding written and spoken language, such as having trouble finding the right word to use in speech or naming objects
    • Trouble naming things, possibly replacing a specific word with a more general word such as "it" for pen
    • No longer knowing word meanings
    • Having hesitant speech that may sound telegraphic
    • Making mistakes in sentence construction

Things that make you go "HMMMMMMMMMM!"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, Donnie Dementia certainly has these traits down pat:

• Increasingly inappropriate social behavior
    • Loss of empathy and other interpersonal skills, such as having sensitivity to another's feelings
    • Lack of judgment
    • Loss of inhibition
    • Lack of interest (apathy), which can be mistaken for depression
    • Changes in eating habits, usually overeating or developing a preference for sweets and carbohydrates
    • Increasing difficulty in using and understanding written and spoken language, such as having trouble finding the right word to use in speech or naming objects
    • Trouble naming things, possibly replacing a specific word with a more general word such as "it" for pen
    • No longer knowing word meanings
    • Having hesitant speech that may sound telegraphic
    • Making mistakes in sentence construction

Things that make you go "HMMMMMMMMMM!"
    Yeah, but he's always had that.

All things considered, yeah, he's almost certainly mentally unfit.

God, I remember an old movie, 'Absolute Power', where the President couldn't get treatment for a shallow stab wound because the public would have to be notified of what the doctor found. Now we have a president who has doctors outright lying for him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManInBlack View Post
    Because it's not a myth... literally everyone I know who's a big Trump fan is working class. Everyone I know who's a Biden fan is middle class and college/university educated in cushy white-collar jobs.
    Anecdotal information is just that, anecdotal. I would like to see what statistically verified poll numbers say.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Good update on Briggs WBE, but I think I missed seeing him blocking a bill against texting while driving.

Tara Reade and her attorney have parted ways.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...e-as-a-client/

Seems like we're about done here.

BANNED

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-says-...-black-1505982

Keep talkin' Joe, showing your true character.

Astonishing Member

As a black person, I’m pretty offended, while I think some may say he was joking that isn’t a good look. Makes it seem like he’s taking the black vote for granted. I’ll still vote for Biden come November, but I’m much more unenthusiastic about doing so than
    before(and I thought that wasn’t possible for me to be even more unexcited about voting for Biden than before ). Biden has proved me wrong on that front.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 05-22-2020 at 09:33 AM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/biden-says-...-black-1505982

Keep talkin' Joe, showing your true character.
    That was stupid, I won't deny that, but Biden still has my vote come November.

We're in a real tight spot here, because While Biden is not the best choice at all, we can't afford another 4 years of Trump. Even Biden loses, but Democrats take back the senate, I'm afraid Trump's gonna use scorched earths tactics as a way to make democrats's lives a living hell. We Have to beat him.