Page 854 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 35475480484485085185285385485585685785886490495413541854 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 75153

Trump is bitching at the host. Saying he Denounced White supremacy. Saying that they always ask him that. Saying they never ask Biden to denounce White Supremacy he denounced it. She then asked him if he would denounce Qanonn, he said he does not know anything about it. They are against Pedos though. He said he agrees with their stance against Pedos. he then ranted about Antifa. Then asked why she is not asking about Antifa.

Wont Denounce Qanonn then bitches about Antifa forever.
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-15-2020 at 05:35 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

She asked him if he would accept the results of the election and do a peaceful transfer of power. He is going on about how he can not lose a fair election how there are thousands of ballots in the trash. She pointed out there is not evidence and the FBi said there was no evidence. He said he is not doing his job.

The host is doing a good job calling him out for his ****. Asking how he could not know about Qanonn, and when he gives numbers she asked where he got his numbers?
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-15-2020 at 05:27 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I watched Trump for 5 seconds. Just bitches and bad mouth people. Joe.. Actually speaks his plans of change.

So damn clear who is suited for the job.

Astonishing Member

NBC is getting publicly dragged by hundreds of their own producers and stars for even agreeing to have this MAGA Town Hall. They have to be strong against the lies and not just let him air a free "MAGA Rally" to contain the fallout.

She asks Trump why he does release his tax returns. he did the whole I am under audit thing. Then he bitched about how unfair the IRS is treating him. How it is full of people from past administrations. And he is being targeted etc....

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Trump's a disaster every time I take a quick look at it. Biden... is fine. Not sure how I feel about every answer or reason, but he's explaining himself and I at least understand what he's getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Quiet the opposite, that one vote would push Biden forward with momentum it just wouldn't be enough to save the state for Biden. Non-voters sitting out the election in that state because Biden isn't perfect would be more responsible for that loss because he needed more votes to win.
    The "he" I was referring to is Trump, who the poster I was responding to is voting against.

I was trying to say that it was a good thing that a poster here went out of his way to vote for Biden in Ohio, and it doesn't matter that the area he lives in is spectacularly conservative as the state remains competitive.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Trump just throws an incoherent angry word salad when asked a question and like usual he gets away with it. Seriously, screw NBC.

What I find funny is that unprompted he said he has not talked to Barret about election challenges and cases, and on Roe V Wade how he said over and over he has not talked to her or two other justices about what his thoughts on Roe V Wade or how they should vote. Just brought it up and repeated it over and over.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

And Trump's thing is over... that fizzled out. What a crapshoot.

Oh well, back to the important stuff with Biden!

As everyone figured, a complete waste of time. He didn’t answer a single question, but we did find out that he’s noncommittal on the abortion issue. The evangelicals should love that. Haha!

And Hannity and Fox news is bitching. Saying Biden got softball questions on his townhall. And Savanah kept cutting Trump off and was not letting him answer. This was not a town hall this was an ambush. Why did NBC give Trump time if they were just going to make Trump look bad as an attempt to boost Biden's campaign.

Still bitching about why they asked Trump to denounce White Supremacy and never ask Biden to denounce Antifa.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    As everyone figured, a complete waste of time. He didn’t answer a single question, but we did find out that he’s noncommittal on the abortion issue. The evangelicals should love that. Haha!
    Trump never takes a position he can't walk back

And Biden just made a clear answer to why his deal is not the Green New Deal

We cannot magically undo fossil fuels. We have to invent the tools to make it possible.

That means ween away from it, and in the mean time people get jobs and paid to find the how

I mean hell I saw on YouTube e someone made a real life light saber. Tech exists, just need to put money in it, as opposed to just stock piling money. It’s a process of spend and collect the benefits.

We need balance, structure.

Also Trump mentioned how the demos should be in court. Even though pages back that blew up. Biden meanwhile showed some morale fiber ( or presents it) in that the government justice department is not the presidents law firm. It’s their own job/branch.

So e bit of sanity. I rather have this than Trump **** on the guy for a hour.

Well, there's the Biden I voted for.

Fingers crossed.