Page 857 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 35775780784785385485585685785885986086186790795713571857 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 75153
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    A stirring and powerful video from the Lincoln Project with vocals by Demi Lovato. No snark, no insults, just a hit to the gut with a sledgehammer illustrating the nightmare that's been Donald Trump's presidency. If anyone can watch that and NOT say to yourself, "We have GOT to vote that ************ out of office before he does even more damage to the country", then you have a serious problem:

Excellent song, but I loath how Trump's screwed up so much they can make a damn music video out of it.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So in comical weird karma , Republican voters seem worried over some influence that Hunter Biden and his dad may have with foreign countries. That they are worried those countries will have influence and the Biden's will do this etc. Which is weirdly ...what we saw Donald Trump try last year with Ukraine to get information on Joe Biden with a quid pro quo deal. Where as we know the Republican Senate seemingly said this was ok to do.

Thus why worry Republican voters ? You stood by and said what Trump did was alright . No need to be worried since you didn't mind countries and leaders using influence. It seems to be a-ok.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I love the mental leaps Fox News makes.

There morning show is of course bitching about the town hall. They are calling for Savannahs job, and saying that she has a reporter should not be biased against a candidate, nor should a news net work favor a candidate and act as their pr machine. They also are taking issue with the fact that NBC had so many Biden supporters ask questions. Said it was an ambush.

Also on covid, of course it will get better with Biden. Because Covid is all a liberal plot. it is not as bad as people say it is. Most of the media and Dems are lying about how bad it is to make Trump look bad and that six months into Biden cases will drop and the death rate will go down. Not because of anything Biden will do but because the Dems want to paint him as a hero.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Note: The very next post will be my cross fire fact checker and points I saw/in between the lines.

But for now had to say this:

1: The Trump Cult for the town hall as a whole is saying the media is biased and that they do not play nice and etc, why they are the resistance when all against him?

Hello. They are supposed to present what is going on. That’s their job. Trump is the guy packing bullets into the gun and firing them to make these stupid points across. Cannot blame the media when the guy ducks up so much.

Also Fox, is basically propaganda. It is Trump news network. Big deal. It says something g there is a whole net work just to attend to his ego and to keep up the mind control.

2: Trump does not care. Trump did not help California because it with its states rights and left policies offended the would be God Emperor, so he punished him by not playing his version of ball ( which is to let him win, no resistance.) That kind of leader, is a dictator.

3: **** Fox News saying Covid is not that bad, as I know of three people who died in my new county home, have friends who are in the hot spots ( praying for their safety.) and it killed my grandma. So yeah, Would just love to beat down each and every one of them for that ****.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    We all know Trump cares. His administration denied California's disaster assistance for wildfires.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/15/polit...nce/index.html
    No surprise. Trump is STILL nursing a grudge because he lost California to Hillary Clinton in 2016, so, like the petty tyrant he imagines himself being, Trump is making the state suffer through mostly no fault of their own. I’m sure there are Republican voters there who must be thinking they’ve been left out to dry by their president. No doubt that doesn’t feel at all good.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

No surprise. Trump is STILL nursing a grudge because he lost California to Hillary Clinton in 2016, so, like the petty tyrant he imagines himself being, Trump is making the state suffer through mostly no fault of their own. I’m sure there are Republican voters there who must be thinking they’ve been left out to dry by their president. No doubt that doesn’t feel at all good.
    No fault of their own? Bad forest management remember?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Boy, I wouldn't want to be the WH staffers later this morning because you know Trump will go off on them for making him do that primetime bushwhacking.
    Nobody MADE him go.

He's supposed to have bailed on a debate to stay home and get over Covid-19. He had a perfect excuse to stay put and avoid the town hall debate, which because of his lack of empathy, obviously would have been his worst performance. He could have stayed home and the story of the evening would have been, "Biden buckles under pressure of voters' questions on his record".

But Trump cannot cede the spotlight. His ego won't let him, not for one night. He could have had a rally (and that's what he was supposed to do), he could have live-Tweeted mocking comments at Biden like Waldorf & Statler from the balcony on the Muppets. No, he blundered back out while still high on a drug cocktail and feeling weak to look deranged and sickly.

While NBC offering him a counter town hall was derided as an opportunity Trump didn't deserve, with Savannah Guthrie waiting for him, and how prepared Trump was...

NBC set a room full of rakes up for the spreadisdent to go in and step on them for 60 minutes straight. And it's exactly what he did.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Nobody MADE him go.

He's supposed to have bailed on a debate to stay home and get over Covid-19. He had a perfect excuse to stay put and avoid the town hall debate, which because of his lack of empathy, obviously would have been his worst performance. He could have stayed home and the story of the evening would have been, "Biden buckles under pressure of voters' questions on his record".

But Trump cannot cede the spotlight. His ego won't let him, not for one night. He could have had a rally (and that's what he was supposed to do), he could have live-Tweeted mocking comments at Biden like Waldorf & Statler from the balcony on the Muppets. No, he blundered back out while still high on a drug cocktail and feeling weak to look deranged and sickly.

While NBC offering him a counter town hall was derided as an opportunity Trump didn't deserve, with Savannah Guthrie waiting for him, and how prepared Trump was...

NBC set a room full of rakes up for the spreadisdent to go in and step on them for 60 minutes straight. And it's exactly what he did.
    Trump would found another way to do it if NBC hadn't. They weren't giving Trump a platform, trump has no Platform. As you said, they were laying down a minefield and waited to see if he would step on them or not.

If Trump really was presidential material, he'd have had no problem dealing with any of the questions. Anyone who complains about Savannah Guthrie's questions is admitting that Trump is too incompetent to handle himself on stage. Anyone who complains about NBC is missing the point, better NBC than Fox.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Yahoo News found the black woman who kept nodding her head and giving thumbs up right behind Trump.

She was not exactly an "undecided voter."

two years ago she was running for Congress as a pro-Trump candidate.

Mayra Joli, an immigration attorney and pro-Trump activist who once declared herself Miami’s “master of selfies” during her 2018 campaign, was seated behind the president during his hour-long town hall. After the event, she greeted the president, according to a video posted to her Facebook page.

“We have your back! You see, you see you are the best,” Joli said to Trump shortly after the event finished.
    Funny thing is she only THINKS she's gonna get paid for this.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

My views on what I saw/ the no bull **** review.

Trump:

I heard he wishes he could run for a third term, oh God I hope not.

He made claim of the people wearing masks being infected. Err Masks are met to stop spreading it to other people. Social distancing is so no exposure in which you get sick. You have gas the virus and going in public mask less. You monster. And he does not believe in being tested in spite of having contacted said disease.

The complaint takes about white supremacy. Err dude you are the president and you have not spoken for justice for minorities who died due to police violence. You got to try to wipe the blood off, but your complaining about it on the air and your followers. How in the hell you say your god for black people when that has happened? Also he denied Pizza fate ( He and Alex Jones there.) and crazy conspiracy talk about Osama Bin Laden. So your the president, it you speak of garbarge that would make your government look bad if it were truth and your the president?! Damn man, damn.

The money situation. It seems to be at least 400 million dollars in debit. How, who, and why?! The star of that he mentioned how he helped build buildings like Bank of America, in which afterwards complained about California.

He pretty much stated he is against Roe vs Wade. Stating that it should be a state thing. Err that is exactly what it was like before hand. You dig yourself a statement there and while the fundamental Christians will eat that **** up, we saw you shoot yourself in the foot there as you said before state situation that you were not attempting to over ride it. Also given his opinion of Democratic states and him wanting to national guard things, it sounds like he wants the Feds to control the states. Which cements this piece further.

He offered no solution and did not really answer anything, stating that he is doing a good job and will keep making such. He said the Economy will super charge due to : Companies with his tax cut ( Wall Street money, not American on street cash) and that the retailing: a properthome sales will boost the economy.

Translation: I am making places so inhospitable, people are leaving or died from the virus. So the unoccupied Jones will be sold and will boost the economy. Instead of being a president, talking like someone selling property. Will given how you managed Dai is I to the dust and your hotels failed. How would you know a good sell and how will you pay back your debit when all your business eases we’re failing prior to president, also: Trump university anyone? Hell the other reason the fat cat half of America benefited are as follows:

Trumps staff are all friends of his in that social elite class. In spite of no job experience needed o their fields ; like education) and he did bring back jobs, to a point but slower than he is bragging. The reason the money went up is because he made **** more expensive. So even in the chance you got a salary increase, it was chopped due to price gorging. The only winner there is who controls the market and the bank

The voter fraud **** is awful. He claiming millions of votes with his name are lost, how does he know this and why are the numbers in the millions? Especially as it’s his fed government in charge of the mail. Also he was so damn smirk with the justice woman. Saying he picked her for experience and good work. In her hearing she does not show any damned thing. Trump picked a right winged judge to monopolize the right agenda and if the courts oversee the election results. Then there you go, Sidous **** right here ( not that he is that smart, just has a massive legion of followers and Gox news. Hell Fox News is ran by a Australian who is a home boy of Trumps. So that shot never surprised me from 16.)

His demeanor once again, god awful. Yes he went into a trap, did it willingly. But he fought like a animal, war with the host, interrupted at least 2-3 people asking questions, and in his “plans” just talked of how bad everyone else is. Not actually stating what good he has done aside money.

He bitches about the whole thing prior to the town hall. Your supposed to act with actual good moral character.

**** it there are fact checkers and yeah aside Lincoln it was LBJ who did the most for black people with civil rights and getting rid of voter restrictions with them. Also yeah he brings up the Hunter thing and calling to seek court action against the Dema. It has been debunked, all of it. Only a power s using dictator does **** like that. And in terms of world politics, what world politics? We are too busy in our bubble as you throw **** everywhere like a pushed off ape and honestly I do not recall how everything is going elsewhere. I mean you got o deal with Putin and. Or North Korea but you sure as hell ai t doing that as your not fixing your country ( that part is observation of presidency, not the town hall.)

Finally on these guys, the administration is not acknowledging climate change. Hell Pence acts like the weather is normal. It’s not, we get more extremes of everything and it’s going to get worst and you choose to do nothing!

Biden:

Joe did flop on court packing, he has to come to a decisive decision. Just when

He also had hard ass questions, dealing with his 1990 bill, black votes, and the environment. ( Including frakking. How it is bad for the environment. He said it could work, if it were regulated. See! The current admins do not care about safety protocol, just results.)

He did get asked and he did not raise his tone. He sat there and answers the damn questions ( except court packing) but yeah ctom what I saw he answers every single answer. He did it with grace, care and sounded like he had a actual plan. With numbers and such!

The biggest thing economy wise is he plans to cut into the companys, and actually make jobs. That’s what we need. His green policies make work right there with clean up, sealing off faulty reserve, research, invention and creating said products like try to make more electric cars ; make stuff, sell stuff. What a novel idea) and aside that attempt to weather proof buildings and homes

That is freakken genius. It makes jobs, and deals with climate change while we seek alternative fuel ( so the buildings stand a Chance again st disaster, which would mean people will stand a better chance.)

He also spoke maturely. Very mature. Like I said, if he loses. He will not contest it as he feels it is his job to get the votes, if he did not then he failed. Not corruption of society or misplaced ballots. That he failed to get his message across.

There, my piece what I saw of last night and in general as I bring up my own fact sheets on this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Trump would found another way to do it if NBC hadn't. They weren't giving Trump a platform, trump has no Platform. As you said, they were laying down a minefield and waited to see if he would step on them or not.

If Trump really was presidential material, he'd have had no problem dealing with any of the questions. Anyone who complains about Savannah Guthrie's questions is admitting that Trump is too incompetent to handle himself on stage. Anyone who complains about NBC is missing the point, better NBC than Fox.
    Agreed. NBC were heroes to have Trump talk to them than Fox. Fox would have been the worst.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I love the mental leaps Fox News makes.

There morning show is of course bitching about the town hall. They are calling for Savannahs job, and saying that she has a reporter should not be biased against a candidate, nor should a news net work favor a candidate and act as their pr machine. They also are taking issue with the fact that NBC had so many Biden supporters ask questions. Said it was an ambush.

Also on covid, of course it will get better with Biden. Because Covid is all a liberal plot. it is not as bad as people say it is. Most of the media and Dems are lying about how bad it is to make Trump look bad and that six months into Biden cases will drop and the death rate will go down. Not because of anything Biden will do but because the Dems want to paint him as a hero.
    This is the same network that, back in May, spent days talking about how Obamagate was going to be the biggest conspiracy of them all and how it's going to bring down the deep state once and for all.

Then nothing happened. And they decided not to bring it up again.

Nothing like good ol' fashioned fearmongering mixed with nonsense.

And a clown stated to me a problem with Disease is cities.

Not conditions. Just cities.

I was like “ you know small town people are dying from this **** too. What’s your solution. Reorganize where everyone lives or just randomly murder people.”

I told him “ Disease is a human and people issue. Hi f it can prevented, just practice those guidelines.”

Shut him the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    And a clown stated to me a problem with Disease is cities.

Not conditions. Just cities.

I was like “ you know small town people are dying from this **** too. What’s your solution. Reorganize where everyone lives or just randomly murder people.”

I told him “ Disease is a human and people issue. Hi f it can prevented, just practice those guidelines.”

Shut him the **** up.
    It blows me away that despite the science people are still so dumb about Covid. My aunt and many of her Trump friends are still under the belief that masks dont work, and that if you are going to get it there is nothing you can do to stop it. A person has as much of a chance of getting hit by a car then getting covid. The percentage of people dying is not high and we should just let people get it so that covid runs its course.

Its fucking amazing to me.

Federal Judge Signals It’s Clear That Trump Tweet Intended to Declassify All Mueller Documents, Orders DOJ to Find Out

The world is turned upside down: the press says President Donald Trump was telling the truth when he said on Twitter that he declassified all “Russia Hoax” documents, while the Department of Justice argues in court that the president of the United States lied about that. On Friday, Senior U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton said during a hearing that the president’s intent on the subject of complete declassification of Russia documents seemed crystal clear.

Ever since Robert Mueller’s Russia report was released with redactions, multiple lawsuits have sought to force the DOJ to disclose anything from grand jury information to FBI witness interview reports known as 302s. BuzzFeed has been at the forefront of these challenges, while the DOJ has fought tooth-and-nail against these lawsuits at every turn. Then the president stepped in it, promising the declassification of “any and all” Russia documents with “no redactions.” Note: he used the words “I have fully authorized.”
    “I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” Trump tweeted on Oct. 6.

The president, in a follow-up tweet that day, reiterated that “All Russia Hoax Scandal information was Declassified by me long ago. Unfortunately for our Country, people have acted very slowly, especially since it is perhaps the biggest political crime in the history of our Country. Act!!!”
    On Oct. 8, Walton, a George W. Bush appointee, ordered the DOJ to “confer with the White House in order to advise the Court as to the White House’s official position regarding declassification and release to the public of information related to the Russia investigation.” Walton also ordered the DOJ to file by Oct. 13 a response in opposition to BuzzFeed’s motion, addressing whether President Trump really did waive—by tweeting—the Freedom of Information Act exemptions that the DOJ previously relied on to redact the Mueller Report and FBI 302s.
    heh heh heh

Trump never thinks before he Tweets, does he?
    Last edited by Tami; 10-16-2020 at 09:40 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.