Page 861 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 36176181185185785885986086186286386486587191196113611861 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 75153

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI7N...&feature=share

I smell a damned plant here.

Good for her. We know she was not a in ice tea bystander. This just confirms her agenda to fame and she got it.

Mighty Member

It is officially over for Trump, (unless of course he can win Florida and Penns)

Notably, Biden is leading in this survey with white voters 51% to 47%. That is extraordinary. Trump won white voters in 2016 by 20 points. Biden's 51% among white voters is the highest for a Democrat dating back to Jimmy Carter in 1976, when the U.S. was far less racially diverse....Trump's advantage among whites without a degree is down a net of 19 points from last month.

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/15/92394...ead-over-trump

Why? because Biden represents the center left, and Trump represents the fringe right of the Republican Party who got in largely because of the instability of the 2008 economic collapse.

Both left and right & right extremism has been on the rise since the great recession, but the difference between Obama & Biden in comparison to Trump, is that they ignored the fruitloops in their own party, while Trump embraced his, calling xenophobic militia men "Fine, fine people" and pedalling the worst COVID conspiracy theories, because being a fringe player he himself, not surprisingly, is a fruitloop.

Time to pack your bags, and let someone with integrity take over the Presidency.

The people of Florida were eating his stuff up. Penn seems to be Biden. California should not vote for him as he punished them like a damn dictator, but heard of voter fraud ballot boxes they are trying there.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    That division is game playing, political hay. Most people don't fall into either camp, and just want what seems best, don't kid yourself.
    I still want to be giving people the benefit of the doubt, but when I look at a good deal of folks who are voting Trump, they choose to live in this alternate reality that America is at its strongest, and greatest, it's ever been. And it's all thanks to the president.

I'm not saying America is a nuclear wasteland, either. But if you're an American, you want America to be the best damn America it can be, and I feel like Trump hasn't done a good job as president, even before the pandemic, nor has he really kept his campaign promises, which often is an indictment of a weak or incompetent president. He campaigned largely on an anti-Obama platform, and folks who were angry at 8 years of Obama were more than happy to put him in the White House. We spent the past four years paying for that, and I believe it's time we should go in a different direction.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    I still want to be giving people the benefit of the doubt, but when I look at a good deal of folks who are voting Trump, they choose to live in this alternate reality that America is at its strongest, and greatest, it's ever been. And it's all thanks to the president.

I'm not saying America is a nuclear wasteland, either. But if you're an American, you want America to be the best damn America it can be, and I feel like Trump hasn't done a good job as president, even before the pandemic, nor has he really kept his campaign promises, which often is an indictment of a weak or incompetent president. He campaigned largely on an anti-Obama platform, and folks who were angry at 8 years of Obama were more than happy to put him in the White House. We spent the past four years paying for that, and I believe it's time we should go in a different direction.

Quoted for truth. Sick and tired of my right winged friends and family saying how he is the greatest of all presidents. I bring up a list of 4 or so and they are like “what” and I am like “ I actually studied government and history people!”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    The people of Florida were eating his stuff up. Penn seems to be Biden. California should not vote for him as he punished them like a damn dictator, but heard of voter fraud ballot boxes they are trying there.
    California has been a Republican free zone for some time with Cal. Republicans doing worse than independents in the state and in third place. So republican thuggishness aside they won’t claw back this election.

Quoted for truth. Sick and tired of my right winged friends and family saying how he is the greatest of all presidents. I bring up a list of 4 or so and they are like “what” and I am like “ I actually studied government and history people!”
    All you need to bring up is the fact that the country is in the worst shape it’s been in since... The Great Depression? Plus a still raging pandemic.

I mean, like, factually, Trump has damaged the country in ways I never thought were possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    All you need to bring up is the fact that the country is in the worst shape it’s been in since... The Great Depression? Plus a still raging pandemic.

I mean, like, factually, Trump has damaged the country in ways I never thought were possible.
    They deny it. Some of them are hyper conservative right winged “ Christian” in the sense they want white God and ya to bow to him. And another is too ignorant, does not care and just says “ look at what he did!”

The last example only watches Fox News.

Yeah they claim the Media is biased, but that **** eta brains. I swear I hear “ this is the no spin zone” and I am like “ but that’s the **** they are doing though.”

They deny it. Some of them are hyper conservative right winged “ Christian” in the sense they want white God and ya to bow to him. And another is too ignorant, does not care and just says “ look at what he did!”

Yeah they claim the Media is biased, but that **** eta brains. I swear I hear “ this is the no spin zone” and I am like “ but that’s the **** they are doing though.”
    The sunk cost fallacy with a lot of them is real, and honestly, for entirely too many it comes right down to the most original form of identity politics there is in this country; whiteness.

These are the people who will, despite ample evidence that the vast majority of Americans want Trump gone, will still cry foul when Biden wins both the Popular Vote and Electoral College in a landslide. It is truly frightening what a high percentage of people in this country operate at this level of dumbfuckery!
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Thousands Of Mail-In Ballots Delayed In Ohio, Pennsylvania After Printing Company Fiasco

The company, Midwest Direct, flew a “Trump 2020” flag at its Cleveland headquarters this summer, was contracted by several counties to print and send ballots.

So we have fake ballot boxes in California courtesy of the GOP, Gov. Abbott limiting ballot drop boxes to one per county in Texas, DeSantis denying formerly incarcerated persons the right to vote (basically a poll tax), and now completely random printing error.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-17-2020 at 01:56 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    It is officially over for Trump, (unless of course he can win Florida and Penns)
    According to 270toWin, Biden leads in Pennsylvania 49 % to 44%. Most of Biden's support is from the urban corridor in the east, including Philly while Trump has the west, mockingly known as "Pennsyltucky". Considering Trump won the state by less than one percent in 2016, these numbers are encouraging, even to someone like me who has little trust in polls.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Thousands Of Mail-In Ballots Delayed In Ohio, Pennsylvania After Printing Company Fiasco

The company, Midwest Direct, flew a “Trump 2020” flag at its Cleveland headquarters this summer, was contracted by several counties to print and send ballots.

So we have fake ballot boxes in California courtesy of the GOP, Gov. Abbott limiting ballot drop boxes to one per county in Texas, DeSantis denying formerly incarcerated persons the right to vote (basically a poll tax), and now completely random printing error.
    I'm getting flashbacks of hanging chads and Diebold.

UHmmm...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/14/us/jo...ted/index.html

More than 35 years after a 12-year-old girl disappeared in Greeley, Colorado, a former Idaho gubernatorial candidate has been indicted in her death.

Steven Pankey was indicted in the kidnapping and killing of Jonelle Matthews, who went missing in December 1984, Weld County, Colorado, District Attorney Michael Rourke said Tuesday.
    Yikes. Can only say we can all be glad he never got anywhere near leverws of power in Idaho. o.o

Astonishing Member

Just like with Hillary, people are giving Biden a premature win. I'm concerned some people won't vote because they feel confident Biden will win.
    Last edited by shooshoomanjoe; 10-17-2020 at 06:23 AM.