Page 882 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 38278283287287887988088188288388488588689293298213821882 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 75153
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Edit - Once my model predicts this election correctly We plan on selling it to the highest bidder. I'm very excited as this will be the sixth election it has correctly prediction (once Trump wins).
    Glad that someone is still brazen and shameless about trafficking and profiting of human misery in 2020 and boasting about it publicly to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingStation View Post
    What makes you say that?
    Because it made the FBI reveal they warned Trump that Rudy Giuliani was feeding him Russian disinformation and recommended he break ties with him, and Trump just shrugged and said, "That's Rudy."
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Who is the main Third Party Candidate this time?
    Vladimir Putin.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Eh. It's more not enough people voted in the right places.

As for the electoral college, it ironically existed in the first place because they were worried about a populist convincing the States with the highest populations to override everyone else.
    That's not how you spell "racism".
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Ultimate Member

What makes you say that?
    My understanding is that Giuliani might be under investigation for the story.

Possibly working with Russian spies to undermine US democracy is illegal.

But the story itself is a "nothingburger". It's telling that even Fox news aren't going all in on it. Heck. the New York Post was in disarray internally for running in it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6861.html

I was looking at the poll averages.
    Other than the fact that RCP is a rightwing opinion making site that was caught running an alt-right Facebook group, here is Nate Silver from an hour ago explaining why you should not look at their poll averages:

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/st...696435201?s=20
    Last edited by PaulBullion; 10-20-2020 at 10:04 AM.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    The 2000 election wasn't stolen. The electoral college was the established rules.
    Gore won Florida, flat out, full stop. Scalia went against every ruling he ever voted on to stop the vote count and hand it to Bush. Stolen!

Outside of Bush in 04, no Republican has gotten the majority of votes since the 80s. Senate Democrats have gotten far more votes than Senate Republicans, we have minority rule, pure and simple. The system was poorly designed to follow the will of the people.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Same.

God, I hate how that if it weren't for COVID, Trump would likely be heading towards an easy win. And still might despite his BS
    Biden had bigger leads before covid than after.

Hillary was right!

If Trump does win, which I still predict will happen, I think "Hunter Biden's Laptop" will have played a decisive role by tipping enough independents his way and supercharging his base. It is Weiner all over again.
    what

Hillary was right!

We'll see. I think the polls are grossly underestimating Trump's support, here's why -

1.) Frankly, many people are ashamed to admit they support him to pollsters. These are the so-called "shy Trump supporters".
    I have yet to see any evidence those people exist. I do not know anybody more proud of their opinion than Trump supporters. The polls did not underestimate support for Trump supporting candidates in 2018 one bit.
    "shy Trump supporters" are a stupid, stupid myth that Trafalgar polls latched on to.

Hillary was right!

Of course you're right.
    They really aren't. They are wrong on just about everything.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Biden had bigger leads before covid than after.
    Everyone forgets the economy was tanking before COVID.

COVID just made it go down faster.

IMHO, COVID gave Trump a life-line to turn around but instead he's using it to drown himself.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Joe Rogan podcast featuring Kanye West has been canceled- one of his staff tested positive for Covid and have canceled all podcasts for the week.
    https://twitter.com/tillyksg/status/1318299195942514688

Hillary was right!

What makes you say that?
    1: As mentioned Ed the FBI knows the deal. And Rudy getting thrown under for it.

2: From what I seen only Newsmax seems to still be running it, FOX has decided not to. Tells you something.

3: The only thing found in said lab top so far is Joes messages to Hunter. And it states that Joe talks good to his kid and supports him in spite of his flaws.

4: The only deranged are like “ Hunter is hiding stuff if he wants it back!”

Err it is Hunters property and given what the news states to keep that way of thinking means your projecting ****.

I mean hell Trump bragged that he had an antifa member murdered by Federal agents.

Sure the guy had a gun, but he did not fire it, he was executed in broad day light ( the crime he commuted was apparent murder of a Trumper.)

So yeah guy was a asshope for murder, but it takes a bigger ******* to use the government to do your own dirty work. As I can think of Charlottesville where the right wing murders someone for their protest, and the two milita stories.

So if your a right winged nut job, the president has your back.

Otherwise your another body, aside the police victims and Covid deaths.

Mighty Member

Edit - Once my model predicts this election correctly We plan on selling it to the highest bidder. I'm very excited as this will be the sixth election it has correctly prediction (once Trump wins).
    Does anyone else find this suspicious? Has this model been mentioned before?