Page 885 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 38578583587588188288388488588688788888989593598513851885 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Pennsylvania is one of those states facing a situation with counting ballots after November 3rd. The Supremes were deadlocked on the issue and kicked it back to the state court which allowed for three extra days after the election to count mail-in ballots. If Amy Coney Barrett were on the bench, chances are she would’ve voted with the conservatives. No wonder Trump and McConnell have been obsessed with getting her confirmed, because there’s bound to be a ruling in one state or another.
    It might not matter with the turnout we're looking at.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-20-2020 at 12:45 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I might not matter with the turnout we're looking at.
    I don't think Trump can or will win Pennsylvania, it's a safe Biden state, no worries. It might be close, but Biden is taking it. Trump wins the election (Electoral College but likely loses the popular vote again), but Biden will take that state, or so I think (according to my model).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    This might get me in trouble, but I become extremely angry whenever I see celebrities like Ellen trying to rehabilitate Dubya and his cronies. All I can think of are the millions of lives their policies destroyed from Iraq, to New Orleans, to the Nation Wide Housing Crisis, where is the justice for the victims and their loved ones I wonder? Where is their second chance?
    Where is the concern when you said you were going to come in here to enjoy our pain when Donny wins? What's the difference between what she's doing and reveling in others misery?

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Where is the concern when you said you were going to come in here to enjoy our pain when Donny wins? What's the difference between what she's doing and reveling in others misery?
    Personal preference, I find Trump funny and entertaining. Plus, Dubya destroyed our democracy Trump is merely taking advantage of what Dubya caused.

Edit - I can't say more without getting banned (again) so my explanation will have to do. I shouldn't be answering you as is.

Mighty Member

Personal preference, I find Trump funny and entertaining. Plus, Dubya destroyed our democracy Trump is merely taking advantage of what Dubya caused.

Edit - I can't say more without getting banned (again) so my explanation will have to do. I shouldn't be answering you as is.
    So it's ok when you do it because you like Donny?

So it's ok when you do it because you like Donny?
    Sorry, I can't say any more about this subject (I've been advised not to).

I don't like him, I just find him funny and entertaining in a twisted sort of way.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It was a laugh a minute watching him and his Administration screw up a Pandemic that has seen 200,000+ Americans dead. There was tons of entertainment seen I saw.

Lets be honest , there is NOTHING entertaining about this Presidency beyond SNL skits. The loss of life this year should nip the talk of that really. If it wasn't costing lives you may have some point to watch him dismantle the institution and pave a path for more harder President's ahead who will have more power etc. But when it comes to costing lives then...nope.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It was a laugh a minute watching him and his Administration screw up a Pandemic that has seen 200,000+ Americans dead. There was tons of entertainment seen I saw.

Lets be honest , there is NOTHING entertaining about this Presidency beyond SNL skits. The loss of life this year should nip the talk of that really. If it wasn't costing lives you may have some point to watch him dismantle the institution and pave a path for more harder President's ahead who will have more power etc. But when it comes to costing lives then...nope.
    I can't agree. I find his speeches very funny. The names he comes up with for people are lol. He's the ultimate troll.

Edit - As for Covid-19, it would have happened anyway plus the states determine a lot of the policies around such things. Did Trump make it worse, probably, did he cause it, no.
    Last edited by Celgress; 10-20-2020 at 12:45 PM.

Fantastic Member

In any case, the Republicans have the (slight) advantage in early State voting in Florida (an exception but one important to note).

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingStation View Post
    In any case, Trump has the advantage in early State voting in Florida (an exception but one important to note).
    Last I heard Biden had the advantage in early Florida voting (slim but an advantage). Do you have a source (link)?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I can't agree. I find his speeches very funny. The names he comes up with for people are lol. He's the ultimate troll.

Edit - As for Covid-19, it would have happened anyway plus the states determine a lot of the policies around such things. Did Trump make it worse, probably, did he cause it, no.
    Trump's inept inaction helped cause a big push of it and basically not following any steps his team was briefed on in coming in to handle a pandemic situation. He gets blame for damn sure on how bad its gotten. People love watching others get kicked in the balls , but its low brow humor that gets old...after awhile.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Mighty Member

Sorry, I can't say any more about this subject (I've been advised not to).

I don't like him, I just find him funny and entertaining in a twisted sort of way.
    Yet you have no problem calling Ellen out on supposed moral failings? Interesting...

Sounds more like you like chaos as long as it isn't hurting you. But it's Ellen's behavior that's the problem right?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Trump's inept inaction helped cause a big push of it and basically not following any steps his team was briefed on in coming in to handle a pandemic situation. He gets blame for damn sure on how bad its gotten. People love watching others get kicked in the balls , but its low brow humor that gets old...after awhile.
    Being brutally honest. I think why I like Trump is I feel he's the leader this country deserves for letting Dubya & co. escape unpunished. Half the country votes solidly Republican despite everything that party has done the last twenty plus years. Maybe this country isn't worth saving?

Fantastic Member

Last I heard Biden had the advantage in early Florida voting (slim but an advantage). Do you have a source (link)?
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...mpression=true

Debate the accuracy yourself.

Yet you have no problem calling Ellen out on supposed moral failings? Interesting...

Sounds more like you like chaos as long as it isn't hurting you. But it's Ellen's behavior that's the problem right?
    See my previous post before this one.