Page 899 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 39979984988989589689789889990090190290390994999913991899 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I should mention a CNN poll just dropped that has Trump down 10 points in Pennsylvania.

That's before Obama's incredible speech in Philly today (seriously, I've never heard Obama go that negative on anyone or anything like that... ever. It's phenomenal rhetoric, biting, but responsible).

If Trump is actually down double digits in both those states with 13 days until the election, and the pandemic getting worse by the day...

He wouldn't even NEED the other states Biden's taking in polls. Wisconsin, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Iowa, Georgia... Or the ones he's tied or starting to nudge ahead in... Texas, Alaska, Nebraska (2), Maine (2)...

That inside straight in PA, WI, and MI that Trump had just isn't there. At all.
    Heck, trump was saying at a rally that before Covid he wouldn't have 'needed' to come to Pennsylvania and wouldn't have because everything was so great.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Heck, trump was saying at a rally that before Covid he wouldn't have 'needed' to come to Pennsylvania and wouldn't have because everything was so great.
    Seth Meyers had that in "A Closer Look". Trump is all but telling his crowd he didn't want to be there, and then he cut his speech short while complaining about how it was cold.

Maybe someone's steroid cocktail wore off, y'know?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Yep. He was being a Whitney omega male talking along the lines of “ I did not want to be here” in his own terms and “ No body wants me!”

Well damn he got broke down. Deserved it though.

Hannity goes from the guy whose show shapes the president's thinking and the president's thinking creates policy for him to talk about...

Back to being "the ***hole screaming into the void and no one in the White House wants anything to do with".
    Oh, Hannity isn't going anywhere. He's probably has a binder full of lies and BS he plans to spin for the next four years if Biden wins.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Oh, Hannity isn't going anywhere. He's probably has a binder full of lies and BS he plans to spin for the next four years if Biden wins.
    Yeah. As long he has his channel and not caught doing illegal **** directly, he will keep being a human sized tumor.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Imagine if Barack Obama could have a 3rd term. Trump claims he wants a 3rd term , but if you put him head to head against Barack Obama he's gonna lose EVERY TIME . Obama just can verbal jab without put downs etc. He showed it there. If he has to...he can get down and go at it. But he doesn't need grade school put downs.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Imagine if Barack Obama could have a 3rd term. Trump claims he wants a 3rd term , but if you put him head to head against Barack Obama he's gonna lose EVERY TIME . Obama just can verbal jab without put downs etc. He showed it there. If he has to...he can get down and go at it. But he doesn't need grade school put downs.
    Trump would've been annihilated by Obama and he knows it. He *hates* it.

Trump would've been annihilated by Obama and he knows it. He *hates* it.
    And it just happened, literally.

I should mention a CNN poll just dropped that has Trump down 10 points in Pennsylvania.

That's before Obama's incredible speech in Philly today (seriously, I've never heard Obama go that negative on anyone or anything like that... ever. It's phenomenal rhetoric, biting, but responsible).

If Trump is actually down double digits in both those states with 13 days until the election, and the pandemic getting worse by the day...

He wouldn't even NEED the other states Biden's taking in polls. Wisconsin, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Iowa, Georgia... Or the ones he's tied or starting to nudge ahead in... Texas, Alaska, Nebraska (2), Maine (2)...

That inside straight in PA, WI, and MI that Trump had just isn't there. At all.
    Florida is the first state I am paying attention to on election day. If Trump loses it, his route to 270 is immediately slammed shut - his only route will be in the courts. Biden has other paths to 270, but no other state on the East Coast can prove a Trump loss like Florida.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Florida is the first state I am paying attention to on election day. If Trump loses it, his route to 270 is immediately slammed shut - his only route will be in the courts. Biden has other paths to 270, but no other state on the East Coast can prove a Trump loss like Florida.
    Florida people are a little iffy to me. So yeah still not so sure there, just hoping the blue wave actually happens though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'm paying attention to South Carolina... because if we see Lindsey Graham is toast early on election night...

It's gonna be a bloodbath for the GOP.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

I'm paying attention to South Carolina... because if we see Lindsey Graham is toast early on election night...

It's gonna be a bloodbath for the GOP.
    Yeah I saw where Graham is acting just like Trump. Pleasing and speaking of how everyone hates him and taking his money.

Quinnipiac and SNAP have Biden +3 Texas on early exit polls.

It should be noted they had Clinton +1 in Tx at this time in 16.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Is, like, Mitch McConnell okay? Like physically okay? This doesn't look good. I don't care for him but yeesh. What's going on with him?
    Someone mentions blood draws in the comments.

A few years ago. my dad spent some time in the hospital and a live in care facility. During the hospital stay, there were some times where his hands looked worse than McConnell's do there.

That's if it's something as garden variety as that.