Page 934 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 434834884924930931932933934935936937938944984103414341934 ... LastLast
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 75153
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Re: Hunter Biden emails.

I know they were trying to make something of these mails but these dumb f..ks don't understand context.

1. Comey was THE FBI director, his word meant something and for good or bad it carried a f..k ton of weight. A random nobody saying Hunter Biden did...something on his laptop means nothing.
    2. Hunter Biden is NOT running for President and nobody cares about him. Trying to rope his father into this son's mess isn't "sexy" at all and appeals to no one.
    I’m guessing that Trump, in his woefully limited wisdom got himself to thinking that maybe lightning might strike twice and emails could sink Biden like they had Hillary Clinton four years ago. In other words, a Hail Mary play. But, as has already been pointed out, the whole business with Hunter Biden wound up being one huge nothingburger. Remember, folks, not even Faux News would touch that story, which tells you all you need to know about it’s credibility, or lack of same.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingStation View Post
    We're aware, I hope you sorted the other forums out.
    My statement wasnt so much aimed at anyone here. it was more of a blanket statement that so many people are going on about hos this is vindication for Hunter and how all the sudden Putin is not a lair and his word can be trusted. Just shows that the trolls can fool both sides I guess.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I'm glad for you but it is not a representative view of the conservative movement in the USA.
    Then I cat my title out. You dig?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Was wondering when Fax News would test positive. Most are probably as careless about COVID exposure was Trump and his COVID Cronies.

And thanks.
    Sadly, none of the network’s big three, Sean Hamhocks, Fucker Carlson or Laura Ignoramus were affected. While I wouldn’t wish the virus on anyone, if anyone needs to be scared straight, it’s those stooges.

And, you’re welcome, Tami!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sadly, none of the network’s big three, Sean Hamhocks, Fucker Carlson or Laura Ignoramus were affected. While I wouldn’t wish the virus on anyone, if anyone needs to be scared straight, it’s those stooges.

And, you’re welcome, Tami!
    The thing is they wouldnt be scared straight. They would get well and pull a Trumo on how the virus is not bad and become GOp talking points for a Dem conspiracy. If one of them does get sick and die they would become GOP martyrs. I would rather them stat healthy then deal with the BS aftermath.
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-26-2020 at 07:55 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Trump Had One Last Story to Sell. The Wall Street Journal Wouldn’t Buy It.

Mr. Herschmann knew the subject matter they were there to discuss. He had represented Mr. Trump during the impeachment trial early this year, and he tried to deflect allegations against the president in part by pointing to Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine. More recently, he has been working on the White House payroll with a hazy portfolio, listed as “a senior adviser to the president,” and remains close to Jared Kushner.

The three had pinned their hopes for re-electing the president on a fourth guest, a straight-shooting Wall Street Journal White House reporter named Michael Bender. They delivered the goods to him there: a cache of emails detailing Hunter Biden’s business activities, and, on speaker phone, a former business partner of Hunter Biden’s named Tony Bobulinski. Mr. Bobulinski was willing to go on the record in The Journal with an explosive claim: that Joe Biden, the former vice president, had been aware of, and profited from, his son’s activities. The Trump team left believing that The Journal would blow the thing open and their excitement was conveyed to the president.
    As the Trump team waited with excited anticipation for a Journal exposé, the newspaper did its due diligence: Mr. Bender and Mr. Beckett handed the story off to a well-regarded China correspondent, James Areddy, and a Capitol Hill reporter who had followed the Hunter Biden story, Andrew Duehren. Mr. Areddy interviewed Mr. Bobulinski. They began drafting an article.

Then things got messy. Without warning his notional allies, Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor and now a lawyer for President Trump, burst onto the scene with the tabloid version of the McLean crew’s carefully laid plot. Mr. Giuliani delivered a cache of documents of questionable provenance — but containing some of the same emails — to The New York Post, a sister publication to The Journal in Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. Mr. Giuliani had been working with the former Trump aide Steve Bannon, who also began leaking some of the emails to favored right-wing outlets. Mr. Giuliani’s complicated claim that the emails came from a laptop Hunter Biden had abandoned, and his refusal to let some reporters examine the laptop, cast a pall over the story — as did The Post’s reporting, which alleged but could not prove that Joe Biden had been involved in his son’s activities.
    “The editors didn’t like Trump’s insinuation that we were being teed up to do this hit job,” a Journal reporter who wasn’t directly involved in the story told me. But the reporters continued to work on the draft as the Thursday debate approached, indifferent to the White House’s frantic timeline.

Finally, Mr. Bobulinski got tired of waiting.

“He got spooked about whether they were going to do it or not,” Mr. Bannon said.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The Trump supporters I see on Facebook are desperately clinging the the Hunter laptop story as the thing that will turn around this election. It is pretty sad.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Fantastic Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kxHd8JJ8hCU
    Just some political humour, to ease some of the tension.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The Trump supporters I see on Facebook are desperately clinging the the Hunter laptop story as the thing that will turn around this election. It is pretty sad.
    From the people who clung to Benghazi for four years, Hillary's e-mails for... (still counting)... comes... HUNTER BIDEN AND THE LAPTOP FROM HELL!

Watch Rudy Giuliani touch himself while peddling the story to news agencies who can't find a single reporter to take credit for the story... Marvel as Qanon conspiracy theorists convince themselves it must have the secret locations of the mole children being molested and that JFK Jr. will re-emerge to punch Hunter Biden through the heart! Watch as a voting public far more concerned with a body count from an ignored pandemic grows into the hundreds and thousands and makes a decision to not allow the same ignoramus to continue to f*** everything up!

In theaters on Nov. 3rd... It's... HUNTER BIDEN AND THE LAPTOP FROM HELL...
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It’s impact was just going to be undercut and neutered by the fact that Trump himself is the guy who’s kids met with Russians less than a year into his term, and that was before he got impeached for a phone call he tried to threaten Ukraine with right after Barr killed what impact them Mueller investigation could have had, in part because the dumbass released his own transcript of the call.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

https://www.ted.com/talks/van_jones_...G34jk#t-232198

Interesting Ted Talk on what happens if a president refuses to concede.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    It's not going away, WBE!

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    From the people who clung to Benghazi for four years, Hillary's e-mails for... (still counting)... comes... HUNTER BIDEN AND THE LAPTOP FROM HELL!

Watch Rudy Giuliani touch himself while peddling the story to news agencies who can't find a single reporter to take credit for the story... Marvel as Qanon conspiracy theorists convince themselves it must have the secret locations of the mole children being molested and that JFK Jr. will re-emerge to punch Hunter Biden through the heart! Watch as a voting public far more concerned with a body count from an ignored pandemic grows into the hundreds and thousands and makes a decision to not allow the same ignoramus to continue to f*** everything up!

Shouldn't that be "Coming to Amazon Prime on Nov. 3rd?" Since, you know, most theaters are still closed due to the pandemic?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Shouldn't that be "Coming to Amazon Prime on Nov. 3rd?" Since, you know, most theaters are still closed due to the pandemic?
    It needs to be on the smallest streaming platform that nobody watches.

"Coming to Pureflix ..."
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium