Page 946 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 446846896936942943944945946947948949950956996104614461946 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 75153
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    You think “black school kids” jumped you because of Trump?
    We have blacks (mainly males) killed or attacked for being black.

I can list you a ton of examples of kids who were attacked for just EXISTING.

Including a MURDER because a guy was arguing with a girl and so mad-that he said "I don't hit girls. I'll just hit the first guy I see." He did and KILLED him.

Yes we got folks who hate so much the other race that stuff like that happens.

From the "Illinois..." front. Pretty interesting if you are coming at it from the "Listen To 'Science'/'Medical' Professionals..."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...bvm-story.html

Aurora Mayor Richard Irvin asks state for ‘more consistent’ enforcement of pandemic restrictions
    Aurora Mayor Richard Irvin sent a letter to Gov. J.B. Pritzker Wednesday saying there needs to be “more consistent and uniform enforcement” of the business restrictions related to the coronavirus pandemic.
    “As mayor, I would like to support your orders, but it is difficult as a leader for me to stand by and watch the enforcement vary as my business community suffers,” Irvin wrote. “Again, I certainly appreciate your efforts and support doing our part to reduce the spread, but I do not believe the current mitigation efforts will assist us in moving that direction without more consistent and uniform enforcement.”
    In his letter, Irvin said that data from local health departments “does not support bars and restaurants as significant sources contributing to the spread, yet they are being singled out if, and only if, their establishment resides in a county that is enforcing the measures.”

“Moreover, other businesses and settings that the data reflects are contributing to the spread are not subject to the enhanced mitigation measures,” Irvin wrote. “This has led to misinformation and opposition to the mitigation measures taken.”

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Tucker lost the only copy of the proof to end Biden.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/...ing-biden.html

Aka he never had it ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    lol I saw that earlier tonight. Comedy gold.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    There was a lot more involved in Trump winning at the last moment in '16 than "secret" Trumpers. Comey was a decisive factor, for example. That's impossible to predict.

Edit: Polling is also used for voting numbers, things like the Electoral College aren't something they can accurately predict. It's not magic.
    I clarified the Comey issue and post-revelation polling in an earlier post. Pre-Comey revelation, Clinton was forecast to get around 304 electoral college votes, that all changed as we approached Election Day.

I know polling is not “magic” (hence my saying it’s not an exact science). Clinton’s numbers in the swing states were cratering at this time in 2016 and Trump coming from behind was within the margin of error in the swing states. Let’s be clear about something, nationally the polls were correct in 2016, the state by state forecast ended up wrong because Trump won in states where Clinton had been polling ahead BUT as I said earlier, the winning margins were within the margin of error.

Biden’s leads are much larger now and stable in some of the swing states. If Trump should somehow win, then the swing will be well outside the margin of error particularly in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan where Biden’s leads are very large. The X factor could now be voter suppression which the GOP is going all in on. They’re not even hiding it anymore which is pretty crazy.
    Last edited by Username taken; 10-28-2020 at 10:29 PM.

Aka he never had it ...
    Tucker Carlson helps Trump close the deal by saying his dog ate his homework.

This might be why Fox News' lawyers argue to not take him seriously.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

This is hilarious. It could be when they saw this Tony Boobala guy's alleged evidence they knew it looked bogus and had to come up with a cover story

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Conservative Supreme Court Justices Seem To Be Itching To Steal The Election For Trump

Republican appointees Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch and Clarence Thomas are willing to throw out some ballots after the election. So much for the Justices being impartial. Speaking of ballots....

Trump’s Ballot-Counting Demand Would Disenfranchise Overseas Troops

States allow ballots from military personnel and diplomats to be counted as late as two weeks after Nov. 3, but Trump is insisting that all counting stop that night. Given Trump doesn't care about the troops, this wasn't unexpected.

Trump Sticks To Re-Election Rally Strategy As COVID Ravages U.S.

The president plows ahead with cross-country events despite the surge in coronavirus cases as he desperately seeks a second term. It's the U.S. Super Spreader Tour!

Kushner Bragged That Trump Wrested Control Of COVID-19 Response From Doctors: Report

By mid-April, President Trump was successfully “getting the country back from the doctors,” son-in-law Jared Kushner says in audio obtained by CNN. And deaths soared as a result. Some "control"!

The Push To Allow Guns At Polling Places Is Straightforward Voter Intimidation

There is no reason for open carry of guns at the polls except to intimidate voters, which is a federal crime. And anyone who tries that stunt should be arrested on the spot, plain and simple.

Donald Trump’s Decades Of Racism Is On Full View In Scathing Supercut

“Are you for or against this?” asked MSNBC’s Ari Melber.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 10-29-2020 at 01:29 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

I said it weeks ago but a lot of these conservative talking heads are not serious people. And the unseriousness has even extended to the GOP itself (see the last Republican convention).

Seriously, how can anyone watch Carlson's program and even remotely take him seriously after this "disappearing documents" garbage?

With 5 days until the election, about 74 million people have already cast their ballots. About 138 million Americans voted in 2016 which was 60.1% turnout (the second highest turnout in the past 50 years). Here’s hoping we can get around 90 million votes in by Election Day. Some are predicting a 62% turnout which would be the highest participation percentage since 1968.

Trump’s attempt to sabotage the USPS and frighten away voters seems to have backfired.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-29-2020 at 02:18 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    With 5 days until the election, about 74 million people have already cast their ballots. About 138 million Americans voted in 2016 which was 60.1% turnout (the second highest turnout in the past 50 years). Here’s hoping we can get around 90 million votes in by Election Day. Some are predicting a 62% turnout which would be the highest participation percentage since 1968.

Trump’s attempt to sabotage the USPS and frighten away voters seems to have backfired.
    But, that won't stop right wing nutbags from trying to frighten voters. Make of this what you will:

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1321476398951911424
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Nice attack: Mayor says deadly stabbing points to terrorism

I'm sick of this. First the threats sent to Charli Hedbo after their Muhammad cover. Then the Teacher getting stabbed. Now this, make it stop. People are dealing with enough already.

Another one in Avignon
    Last edited by OopsIdiditagain; 10-29-2020 at 04:28 AM.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Astonishing Member

Aka he never had it ...
    This is too funny. The far right got trump supporters all worked up over nothing but I know they'll still believe anything tucker (and trump) say regardless of how often they both lie to them.

BANNED

Kushner's interviews with Woodward is hilarious. It's like that scene where the villain explains his evil plan and then laughs aloud at his genius.