Page 978 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 4788789289689749759769779789799809819829881028107814781978 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 75153
    Astonishing Member

Trump's getting too big of a lead for my liking. I hope that changes soon.

Fantastic Member

On brighter news, turnout in Texas is at its highest since 1992.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Trump's getting too big of a lead for my liking. I hope that changes soon.
    It's counting Kentucky, Indiana (both red states) first, and only 1% of New Hampshire.

Relax. Night's just getting started.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    The Republican party has been massively corrupt, white supremacist and awful before Trump arrived. They did horrific things doing Nixon, Reagan, and both Bushes. All Trump's done is taken the mask off. He was the inevitable end game for that party. They should have been destroyed long ago and many of their presidents put on trial for war crimes.
    Absolutely! But I think that it's clear that the last four years have escalated exponentially past the worst of the Bush, Reagan and Nixon admins. Like...the corruption is orders of magnitude above what we've come to expect from the GOP.

Trump 8 - Biden 7. NH, VT and KY looks pretty much tapped out. The early voting is extremely leaned to each side, so a major change is not expected. Nothing really to note in this bunch.

IN, VA, SC early voting lean is heavy Trump.

FL, GA, TX ... early voting is heavy Biden lean. Trump has to take 2/3 of these to win.

Never seen a blue lean at any part of election night in TX before. :O Just the gap narrowed and turned purple in 2016.

I like this feed, no BS or commentary, just numbers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhfF...el=NumberStory

EDIT:
    FL is now more even with a slight Biden lead. Biden is starting to really pull away in GA.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-03-2020 at 05:35 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

iMan 42s

I still have my doubts but if Trump loses Florida do you think he'd move?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Well I updated my post but it is more even now.

That being said, 45 said if he lost he'd probably have to leave the country.

Which I kind of think is very true.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    You mean Mar-A-Lago? Well he still kept property in NYC after the city and the state voted overwhelmingly against him in 2016.

The likely thing is that his debtors might repossess his stuff owing to his enormous debts. Or he'd have to sell it off.

Mar-A-Lago being that it's a resort hasn't been doing well due to the Pandemic tanking tourism.

Oh boy, the gap is closing in GA, IN, and FL ... I have a feeling we're in for a wild and close night all across the board.

Come on Texas! Let me sleep peacefully tonight.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Oh boy, the gap is closing in GA, IN, and FL ... I have a feeling we're in for a wild and close night all across the board.

Come on Texas! Let me sleep peacefully tonight.
    i and my family have voted blue. we will try.

VA leaning Biden heavy now, cutting down Trump's lead.

OH 9% in ... leaning heavy Biden.

WV leaning Biden but the heavy GOP counties are coming in.

EDIT:
    WV leaning Trump now and Trump has pulled ahead in GA.

Miami Dade heavy Trump lean, exit polls show lots of Clinton voters switched.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-03-2020 at 05:52 PM.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    VA leaning Biden heavy now, cutting down Trump's lead.

OH 9% in ... leaning heavy Biden.

WV leaning Biden but the heavy GOP counties are coming in.
    Speaking of Ohio, Jim Jordan is currently losing. Fingers crossed, pleeeeease?

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Speaking of Ohio, Jim Jordan is currently losing. Fingers crossed, pleeeeease?
    Hope so! GA Senate is going really blue right now. But the state is going Trump right now?

I'm concerned already that the AP map and the RAW map look just like Fox's 2016 map ... :/ Other than then early count in TX.

Pence JR. is staring at a landslide reelection.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Absolutely! But I think that it's clear that the last four years have escalated exponentially past the worst of the Bush, Reagan and Nixon admins. Like...the corruption is orders of magnitude above what we've come to expect from the GOP.
    In that case, yeah. I remember when George W. put North Korea in the Axis of Evil and did things which eroded what tiny portion of sanity Clinton had with them so when they began making alarming sounds W. back-pedalled like crazy to simmer things down because even W. didn't seriously want a war with NK.

Extraordinary Member

I feel like Trump will win Florida and the sun belt states which basically makes PA the decisive factor. I’m also currently pissed because the most compelling argument in favor of Biden in the primaries was that he was polling very strong in Florida. 538 has it at 3500 vote lead for Biden after mail in. Looks like a decisive Trump win. I hope I’m wrong so this can end now