Page 982 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 4828829329729789799809819829839849859869921032108214821982 ... LastLast
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 75153
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Indeed.

Harris was pissed about it, too.
    It was stupid not to go hard there when that was allegedly one of your strengths and you could put the election away there

Indeed.

Harris was pissed about it, too.
    She could have taken some of that time being ticked, and actually brought something to the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Big news is, right now at least, is Biden leading over Trump in Texas. I heard Texas was going to be a battleground, but wow.
    Welcome 4 pages late to the party!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    As for Puerto Rico?

Yeah.

While I'm not going to say "Don't...". be careful what you wish for.
    I'm just tired of Puerto Rico getting screwed over all the time, and going through pointless statehood referendums. If both political parties want to justify their votes and have 2 senators representing their party, they should campaign in Puerto Rico.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Big news is, right now at least, is Biden leading over Trump in Texas. I heard Texas was going to be a battleground, but wow.
    And looking at some of those lower level battles-a LOT of folks are going to wish the pandemic had NOT happened.

Especially the school districts-stuff that would normally win easily are not this time.

Biden 122 - Trump 94
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Biden's campaign has been reaching out to the Cuban community. If people are going to say the opposite, bring the receipts.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/5884192002/

The polls and the pundits say Cuban Americans overwhelmingly support Trump and that his hardline policies against Havana will help him clinch a victory in the pivotal state of Florida.

But a small band of Cuban American Democrats, including Diaz, are scrambling to upend conventional wisdom.

Take Daniela Ferrera, a 22-year-old Cuban immigrant and co-founder of "Cubanos Con Biden," a passionate band of pro-Biden activists trying to help the former vice president win the Sunshine State.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Fox News is calling Hickenhooper beating Gardner. I mean, it felt obviously, but still. Bye bye Gardner.

TEXAS

Joe Biden
    Democratic Party
    49.6%

Donald Trump
    Republican Party
    49.1%

Texas is going to court, Trump campaign is already suing.

Ultimate Member

I know it’s still too way early but that Trump lead in Michigan is disturbing me.

Biden needs a clean sweep of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan to offset losing Florida and possibly Georgia.

Ultimate Member

TEXAS

Joe Biden
    Democratic Party
    49.6%

Donald Trump
    Republican Party
    49.1%

Texas is going to court, Trump campaign is already suing.
    But the gap is closing, perhaps they should simply wait.

Or maybe there’s something they know that we don’t know.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I know it’s still too way early but that Trump lead in Michigan is disturbing me.

Biden needs a clean sweep of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan to offset losing Florida and possibly Georgia.
    Same. That’s the scariest thing going on right now. That’s unsettling to me and if Trump wins that it’s going to be a bigger upset than 4 years ago. This is weird.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    But the gap is closing, perhaps they should simply wait.

Or maybe there’s something they know that we don’t know.
    There's a county in Texas that is under a different time zone than the rest. Because of that it ended an hour later than everywhere else.

Astonishing Member

Here's Biden reaching out to Puerto Rico.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/15/bide...n-florida.html

The former vice president delivered his speech at a Hispanic Heritage month celebration in Kissimmee. While there were no crowds, the location reflected his campaign’s effort to court Puerto Rican voters. Kissimmee is the seat of Osceola County, the only county in America where Puerto Ricans outnumber all other ancestral groups.

Before he took the stage, Biden was introduced by two world-famous Puerto Rican performers, Ricky Martin and Luis Fonsi, and by Hispanic American actress and activist Eva Longoria.

In prepared remarks, the former vice president ripped Trump’s approach to the U.S. territory.

“Even after being president for four years, Donald Trump does not seem to grasp that the people of Puerto Rico are American citizens already,” he said.

“I’m running to be president of all Americans, including 3 million American citizens living in Puerto Rico. I’m not going to steal the money that is desperately needed to reconstruct the island, in order to build a wall that does nothing to keep Americans safe. I’m not going to suggest that we sell or trade Puerto Rico. I’m not going to throw paper towels whose lives have been devastated by the hurricane,” said Biden.
    Making falsehoods abut Biden and the Democrats during the election about not reaching out to ethnic communities without any evidence is going to make me side eye people going forward. This took two seconds on Google to find.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 11-03-2020 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Biden's campaign has been reaching out to the Cuban community. If people are going to say the opposite, bring the receipts.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/5884192002/

The polls and the pundits say Cuban Americans overwhelmingly support Trump and that his hardline policies against Havana will help him clinch a victory in the pivotal state of Florida.

But a small band of Cuban American Democrats, including Diaz, are scrambling to upend conventional wisdom.

Take Daniela Ferrera, a 22-year-old Cuban immigrant and co-founder of "Cubanos Con Biden," a passionate band of pro-Biden activists trying to help the former vice president win the Sunshine State.
    What's actually in the article...

She and others in her group have been organizing pro-Biden caravans and other activities to rev up support for the Democratic presidential nominee in Florida, where polls show Trump and Biden in a virtual dead heat. Trump won the state in 2016 with significant help from Cuban American voters.
    Put simply?

That ain't Biden. That ain't his campaign.

The real "Are You Kidding Me?..." there?

That article reads a lot like the one about Beto flubbing Latino outreach when he ran against Cruz.

How much of a hint do you need?