Page 988 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 4888889389789849859869879889899909919929981038108814881988 ... LastLast
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 75153
    Fantastic Member

Huh, Arizona actually looks winnable.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I don't even want to think about a Biden EC win where Trump might take the popular vote.
    I can't imagine a scenario where that happens. The Electoral College just isn't set up like that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    NC is going Trump at the end and will go to court. I predict Biden will concede before it goes to court.

PA will go to court and is still going Trump. Same as above.

Michigan is safe and so is WI.

Biden is not winning folks. Either vote.

BUT! Texas is now a battleground state and the House and Congress look to be going Blue, or at least even in the Senate.
    Texas is going to be the new Florida where Democrats dream about it when they could just write it off and focus on actual states Democrats have won

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Texas is going to be the new Florida where Democrats dream about it when they could just write it off and focus on actual states Democrats have won
    The new voter trap? I could see it but lots of CA people are going to TX.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Here's a question- all those early votes. Have they all been counted yet?

All I've been hearing for weeks now is that we are not going to know who wins the election tonight. It will take days, or even weeks to count all of the votes. And I've been hearing while the majority of mail in votes have been for Democrats, it was Republicans who would be going out in force to vote ON election day.

So instead of all of us giving ourselves a stroke, why don't we all unplug, go watch some Unsolved Mysteries, and pretty much ignore everything that comes out tonight?
    Depends on the state. FL counted what has come in so far, but obviously some could still be coming in over the next few days.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Win or lose, the Dems learned tonight that the Latinx vote is diverse and you can't just expect people to vote for you without doing anything for them.

They are not a monolithic voting bloc.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Exactly this.

The Democrats aren’t some “little party that could”. The Democrats had huge finances going into this race and in many areas totally outspent the GOP.
    The Democrats being a national party doesn't erase the fact that are at a disadvantage to Republicans. The problem with the GOP is that they are more then money in America, they are embedded in culture and have incredible advantages they spent decades building since Nixon. There is no Democratic equivelent to Fox New, for instance. The GOP want the people to think they're the underdog when they're anything but. In '16 Trump didn't even need to spent anything on news media they did that for free.

Now, I’m not criticizing Biden at all but the notion that the GOP is some force that’s too large to be overcome isn’t true.
    History tells us this is the opposite.

You guys who have heard me talk about my aunt can just picture how much fun it has been here on election day.

What amazes me is ever state that Biden won is because of The Dems trying to steal the election like they have been all election.

Trump and Trumpers have been talking about how this election has massive fraud and will be the most corrupt in history.

So if he wins what does he say? Does anyone call him out for winning an election that he himself claimed would be a fraud? Of course he and his nut jobs will change the tune.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Kelly is ahead of McSally in AZ with 70% of the votes in 55-45.

Trump is looking at a double D in the Legislative branch now, too.

Going to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Win or lose, the Dems learned tonight that the Latinx vote is diverse and you can't just expect people to vote for you without doing anything for them.

They are not a monolithic voting bloc.
    Some of us could have hipped you to that right around four years ago.

Never mind during the Democratic Primary.

Or when Beto lost to Cruz...

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Because they are. Trump is not some super candidate who is unbeatable. It shouldn’t shock people that putting up a similar style candidate to last time with very little enthusiasm based off a perceived strength in certain areas that isn’t looking too hot turned out some underwhelming results.

Biden can still win. But this is not the landslide everyone assumed with the candidate who was supposed to be safe.
    It doesn't feel that way. Ever since about 2010 the GOP has seemed well and truly unbeatable. People are literally lining up to die and kill for Trump.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Also incredibly hard to do. Canada don't want Americans.
    I know us Americans suck, but what about Americans with college educations in IT and a history of living modestly?

*thinks about that time I looked at moving to Windsor 4 years ago*

Gimmez won in Florida, flipping a house seat to the GOP.

This guarantees control of the state delegations for the Rs in the event of a EC tie. Dems will keep control of the total votes but not the state delegations.

Any Word on if The Gop is keeping the Senate or is too close to call right now?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    It doesn't feel that way. Ever since about 2010 the GOP has seemed well and truly unbeatable. People are literally lining up to die and kill for Trump.
    The numbers just don’t bare that out. In 2016 he didn’t win by some historic margin. He lost your popular vote. He was and is extremely vulnerable. You just need someone Democrat’s are excited about and don’t feel an obligation too.