Page 994 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 49489494498499099199299399499599699799810041044109414941994 ... LastLast
Results 14,896 to 14,910 of 75153
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    So, looks like Biden has Arizona.

If he takes that, alongside Michigan and Wisconsin (as expected) he's at 270. He can lose everything else.

Also, looking at Georgia, that might be the *real* surprise of the election. The NYT has Biden favored to win there at the moment given the outstanding ballots.

Either way, we are going to be looking at an *extremely* protracted process over the next weeks and months as Trump will try to undermine any results that don't favor him through his stacked courts.
    Im still nervous about the Senate. EVen if Biden wins. If Mitch keeps the Senate its game over he will sit on his hands and keep appointing judges

Ultimate Member

If he takes that, alongside Michigan and Wisconsin (as expected) he's at 270. He can lose everything else.

Also, looking at Georgia, that might be the *real* surprise of the election. The NYT has Biden favored to win there at the moment given the outstanding ballots.

Either way, we are going to be looking at an *extremely* protracted process over the next weeks and months as Trump will try to undermine any results that don't favor him through his stacked courts.
    Does Michigan and Wisconsin have large number of early votes? That could be very key.

Because right now, a lot of people are still very bullish that Pennsylvania is going to go for Biden. Than because of the huge numbers of huge numbers of uncounted early votes that massively favor Biden.

Here's a scenario map floating around:
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Biden's got PA, man. It's a question of when, not if.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

By the way, about 10 minutes ago, Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey impotently got on Twitter to claim that "it's too early to call Arizona", when the trend should be not only does Biden have an early lead in the state, he's gonna expand on it. Same for McSally.

Down ballot, the state legislature looks like it's gonna flip. Both the AZ House and AZ Senate.

But I think Trump must've angrily called Ducey and yelled, "DO SOMETHING!" like President Skroob in Spaceballs, to get him to post that.

Speaking of impotent ravings on Twitter...

Trump briefly had up an almost immediately deleted post where he claimed he was "UP BIG", and that it's "unfair" to count ballots "after Poles have closed".

So... we don't START counting until after polls close.

F***er is incredibly stupid, and likely sees this slipping away right now. We'll see if some corrected version of this Twitter post goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Speaking of impotent ravings on Twitter...

Trump briefly had up an almost immediately deleted post where he claimed he was "UP BIG", and that it's "unfair" to count ballots "after Poles have closed".

So... we don't START counting until after polls close.

F***er is incredibly stupid, and likely sees this slipping away right now. We'll see if some corrected version of this Twitter post goes up.
    PBS just posted that.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Said Twitter post has re-emerged with the "Poles" corrected.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...64823680126977

Also, Twitter flagged it as "misleading", which I'm sure is further gonna send Trump through the roof as his loss gets cemented.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Here's a scenario map floating around:
    That certainly as a scenario. I'm actually a little more concerned about Wisconsin than Michigan. And it's too early to worry about Nevada yet.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Google is showing the poll results....guys...its not good. PA , Wisconsin and Michigan all seem to be in HUGE leads for Donald Trump. I hate this but....its nearing the end.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Google is showing the poll results....guys...its not good. PA , Wisconsin and Michigan all seem to be in HUGE leads for Donald Trump. I hate this but....its nearing the end.
    Google is not giving the whole picture. Most of the votes are day of, in person votes. They are working on mail-in ballots which they could not count until today. On top of that, urban settings are showing extremely low returns as of now. Not saying it's a sure thing. But there is plenty of room for Biden to make up.

Unless he somehow has put together a lead larger than all outstanding votes?

I tend to doubt that the end is a close as that.

Calm down.

Look here.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/elections-2020/results

They break down which way the states not called yet will be breaking.

Astonishing Member

It isn’t over yet. Biden still has a very good shot at getting elected.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 11-03-2020 at 11:24 PM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

The bad news from my PoV is that this isn't a landslide win - meaning we still don't have a chance for a conservative political party. Trumpism has accelerated (ok, finished) the transformation of the Republican party into a reactionary/authoritarian one.

I want to return to a time when election results merely left me disappointed rather than frightened.
    Dark does not mean deep.