Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Post Crisis: Superman, WW, GL, MMH VS The Four Heavenly Kibgs (Toriko)

Toriko is only allowed feats up to his fight with God prior to Acacia talking to him. The other kings get all feats.

Fight takes place on Toriko Earth.

Extraordinary Member

Which Green Lantern?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Does Post Crisis is pre Nu and pre Rebirth right? So this like. Morrison era JLA type stuff.

I mean, the obvious initial answer is that Martian Manhunter puts them down with telepathy real quick.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Does Post Crisis is pre Nu and pre Rebirth right? So this like. Morrison era JLA type stuff.

I mean, the obvious initial answer is that Martian Manhunter puts them down with telepathy real quick.
    Could the appetite demons within the kings counter the telepathy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Could the appetite demons within the kings counter the telepathy?
    Yes. I believe they could. However, I doubt they need to given Gourmet cells can probably adapt to TP, and the kings all know Enbu.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Yes. I believe they could. However, I doubt they need to given Gourmet cells can probably adapt to TP, and the kings all know Enbu.
    What does Enbu have to do with the Four Kings manifesting resistances we've never seen them display?

Especially given the scale of J'onn's telepathy, I really have to wonder what your basis for this is.

What does Enbu have to do with the Four Kings manifesting resistances we've never seen them display?

Especially given the scale of J'onn's telepathy, I really have to wonder what your basis for this is.

As you know, it was noted that Enbu is all cells working in unision with no others thought or intention to cloud it. This was able to ward of the effects of 100x gravity, and can be used to even regenerate cells. What is telepathy, if not the manipulation of cells in the brain? With for knowledge a psychic attack is coming, I''d say the kings could divert all cells to defend against attacks or manipulations of things in their brain.

Anyway, if Enbu fails, the demons within them are a perfect counter.

Also, I just realized that assuming everyone is the same speed, I'd wager Ultimate routine can probably be activated as fast as John's TP.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    As you know, it was noted that Enbu is all cells working in unision with no others thought or intention to cloud it. This was able to ward of the effects of 100x gravity, and can be used to even regenerate cells. What is telepathy, if not the manipulation of cells in the brain? With for knowledge a psychic attack is coming, I''d say the kings could divert all cells to defend against attacks or manipulations of things in their brain.
    Hoo-boy. That's some impressive arm length you have there because you are reaching massively at the moment.

Enbu does not make you immune to telepathy. It means that your cells work in total unison to maximise your power. The Four Kings are still using their brains to fight when they use it, ergo if J'onn takes control of their brains then he has control of their cells as well.

Anyway, if Enbu fails, the demons within them are a perfect counter.
    And then J'onn takes control of them as well. Guy is more than capable of controlling multiple entities with zero feats of telepathic resistance.

Also, I just realized that assuming everyone is the same speed, I'd wager Ultimate routine can probably be activated as fast as John's TP.
    And what would you perceive Toriko doing with Ultimate Routine before he gets mindcontrolled?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i'm with nik on the whole "enbu counters TP" thing. i read through toriko twice and i didn't get any impression that enbu could counter mental attacks. nor do i think appetite demon can protect against them either.

Mighty Member

Aren't Toriko characters ridiculously fast?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Aren't Toriko characters ridiculously fast?
    They are.

But so are all the DC characters in this rumble too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    They are.

But so are all the DC characters in this rumble too.
    I will note though, take out Martian Manhunter and this becomes a whole different and much more unpleasant fight for the DC team.

Most Green Lanterns are too slow to really do much of significance before a whole bunch of wild stuff gets thrown their way. Their autoshields, which were extremely potent in the Post-Crisis days could likely handle most stuff but that's a big if.

Wondy is... almost certainly too slow to keep up effectively here and I'm extremely dubious about the idea that Superman can handle all four of the Kings by himself since by the end, they all likely in the bracket that can hurt him. Toriko certainly is.

Sadly, Sunny, Coco and Zebra all got kind of ignored in the back end of Toriko when the really wild stuff started happening so while, by scaling and whatnot, I could see any of the three of them being able to mess with Superman, I don't know if they have the feats to close the deal.

I will note though, take out Martian Manhunter and this becomes a whole different and much more unpleasant fight for the DC team.

Most Green Lanterns are too slow to really do much of significance before a whole bunch of wild stuff gets thrown their way. Their autoshields, which were extremely potent in the Post-Crisis days could likely handle most stuff but that's a big if.

Wondy is... almost certainly too slow to keep up effectively here and I'm extremely dubious about the idea that Superman can handle all four of the Kings by himself since by the end, they all likely in the bracket that can hurt him. Toriko certainly is.

Sadly, Sunny, Coco and Zebra all got kind of ignored in the back end of Toriko when the really wild stuff started happening so while, by scaling and whatnot, I could see any of the three of them being able to mess with Superman, I don't know if they have the feats to close the deal.
    Can they effect a phased MM? I think Kyle's autoshields can tank enough for him to phase as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Can they effect a phased MM? I think Kyle's autoshields can tank enough for him to phase as well.
    Phasing-wise... hadn't considered that myself.

Hmmm... Zebra might be able to pull out some kind of wacky vibration trick to screw with them but that's very much speculation on my part.

Or a sentence that goes "something something food luck something something"

I think eating Pair gave all of the Kings the ability to perceive and interact with spirits so... maybe that would extend to phasing abilities? It's all a bit conceptual on this front for my money.

Sadly, Sunny, Coco and Zebra all got kind of ignored in the back end of Toriko when the really wild stuff started happening so while, by scaling and whatnot, I could see any of the three of them being able to mess with Superman, I don't know if they have the feats to cl.
    How is WW too slow? Outside of flying, her reactions were always on Par with that of a Kryptonians so how would she fair worse than Superman in thay area?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral