Default Can Batman with Preptime beat Unprepared Ironman?

I just saw a clip of batman from thr harley quinn Cartoon. "Batman " was basically MCU Ironman. This lead me to wonder if 616 Tony was having sharma, if it would be possible for Batman to defeat him.

Not including the Hellbat Armor or Justice League Buster ar.mor for this one. I'm figuring Tony even with Prep can't take Hellbat arnor.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I just saw a clip of batman from thr harley quinn Cartoon. "Batman " was basically MCU Ironman. This lead me to wonder if 616 Tony was having sharma, if it would be possible for Batman to defeat him.

Not including the Hellbat Armor or Justice League Buster ar.mor for this one. I'm figuring Tony even with Prep can't take Hellbat arnor.
    Yes. character limit

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post

Stark builds time-machines, genetically-engineers cities, builds dyson-spheres. Yes, prepped Tony can beat the Hellbat. That said, he's flesh and blood and doesn't constantly wear his armor. No reason Batman with one-sided prep can't take him down.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Batman is sneaky and can shoot. Even given Tony's feats for armoring up while the car he is driving is exploding, Bruce can pop a magic EMP or something and shoot a laser. Buh bye.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

And Tony eating someone named Sharma would be out of character, don't you think? Though I believe you meant schwarma.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    And Tony eating someone named Sharma would be out of character, don't you think? Though I believe you meant schwarma.
    I dunno about that. A quick search revealed several pretty women named Sharma.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I dunno about that. A quick search revealed several pretty women named Sharma.
    You are not wrong. I know several.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Is that a German shawarma?

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Is that a German shawarma?
    Honestly, none of the languages from where you would get schwarma use this alphabet, so it's all an adaptation.

BANNED

I think this would be a case or scenario of whose more intelligent and not just clearly prep-time, I think Batman is efficient and intelligent enough to pose a serious threat to Iron-man and can easily see him using strategies like he used on Superman returns but on Iron man instead. I think his main strategy would be to find a way to short-circuit his suit and cause it to malfunction, but at the same time that's what Ironman would do. That being said Batman is probably a lot more disciplined as well with Iron man still being this supposed super genius as well. It would be a lot like Captain America fighting Iron-man (war-machine) in the beginning of Ultimate avengers as well.

BANNED

It would be cool infiltrate and steal some of iron-man's armor before hand, I could see him doing that as well if Iron man was unprepared and then stealing and copying the blueprints and using it for his own devices and technology.

BANNED

In Snyder’s run and Dark Knights Batman did some crazy things with prep...hold off the JL, hide things in a wall of souls, Didn’t he also trap baby darkseid?