Default Multiple You vs Batman

You can, if you wish, make multiples of yourself, about 5. While each one can think and act independently, you can also 'Coordinate', share thoughts and work together is a way that beyond normal. You can also re-merge, bringing all experiences, knowledge, and learned skills of the other yous back into just one you.

You have one month prep, then you are transported to Gotham in order to capture or take down (disable) Batman (current 2019/2020 comics). You don't have a choice in this, you can't say no or back out.

What do you do, and how well do you manage it?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

We all dress up as superfluous Bat____s, derivative Robins and heirs, each one more preposterous than the last.
    He's like- Wait, which ones were you? There has been so many....? I'm responsible for this madness!
    Frustrated, he gives up and quits.
    Last edited by Güicho; 05-04-2020 at 04:09 AM.

I figure my best way is to use meta-knowledge; going after Alfred or Bruce Wayne rather than suited-up Batman himself.

Maybe poison him at a cocktail party or get some GCPD or government types to arrest him.

No amount of prep in only 1 month would make even a 5-on-1 combat good odds.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Yeah, this doesn't go well for me, even if "all of me" is in my "younger prime" (back in my early 20s). Mainly because I've had bad knees since junior high. Quick kicks to my knees, all of me goes down.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I would spend the entirety of my prep time practicing to say and to repeat the name "Martha" as far as I can, in the hopes I can give Bruce an aneurysm.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    I figure my best way is to use meta-knowledge; going after Alfred or Bruce Wayne rather than suited-up Batman himself.

Maybe poison him at a cocktail party or get some GCPD or government types to arrest him.

This is pretty much it. We stand zero chance against him in a fight. Unlikely we would get him with poison, but it's the better odds.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post

Thirded, though assuming we manage to do it, will our "employer" be satisfied when the following night, Batman (actually Dick taking up the mantle, once again) shows up to answer the Bat-Signal?

Extraordinary Member

Never mind Batman.

You expect me to survive in Gotham for a month!?

Heck no! I'm getting the hell out of there ASAP, contact the Justice League and tell them about my weird situation and hope that they can help me just return home.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Alright, I can see an easy way out of this.

I rock up to Wayne Manor, I ask to see Wayne, Alfred or whoever the current Robin is. (If it's Damien then I'll have to hope he doesn't just murder me.) I'd honestly shoot for Alfred because he's the least volatile historically.

Once I have an audience, I tell him about the cosmic being that says I have to capture him. I ask him if I can "capture" him to fulfil the terms of my cosmic bargain and go home. Hopefully my ability to become five people will help my case in convincing him.

Batman, generally, is a reasonable enough fellow and he'll probably have other ideas to keep himself safe and get me home.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 05-04-2020 at 08:15 AM.

Realistic: Hell no I will not do this challenge. Gotham city man, I am out. Just, no. And I hate Bat Man as a character. But plot wise he is still a good guy.

Original poster character:

You do realize there are multiple Chous right? The Dark Lord Chou type with 5 of them smack down the Guardiabs abs Darksied.

The bad ass alien Chous ( from my Star Wars inspired fiction) all set up camp in Gotham, clean the streets, and if a Batman tried to stop them and no prep, he gets dragged by alien fire power.

Almighty Tami says: Whatever else you decide to do on your free time, is up to you. As long as you manage to capture and deliver Batman to me. Succeed, and you might be allowed to keep your new power. Fail, and you are stuck in Gotham for the rest of your life.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Almighty Tami says: Whatever else you decide to do on your free time, is up to you. As long as you manage to capture and deliver Batman to me. Succeed, and you might be allowed to keep your new power. Fail, and you are stuck in Gotham for the rest of your life.
    Nope. Just kill me now. Not worth it. Or I spot Sharp and grab onto him as he Interdimensional Grapple Guns his way to safety.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Bah, ONE Munchking would have been enough. Now though? With 5? we probably end up with a cascading Ego problem and Gotham winds up a big crater or something.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Alright, I can see an easy way out of this.

I rock up to Wayne Manor, I ask to see Wayne, Alfred or whoever the current Robin is. (If it's Damien then I'll have to hope he doesn't just murder me.) I'd honestly shoot for Alfred because he's the least volatile historically.

Once I have an audience, I tell him about the cosmic being that says I have to capture him. I ask him if I can "capture" him to fulfil the terms of my cosmic bargain and go home. Hopefully my ability to become five people will help my case in convincing him.

Batman, generally, is a reasonable enough fellow and he'll probably have other ideas to keep himself safe and get me home.
    This is a pretty good idea. Very 'Watcher' kind of thing; nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Nope. Just kill me now. Not worth it. Or I spot Sharp and grab onto him as he Interdimensional Grapple Guns his way to safety.
    There's always that option.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate