Default Multiversal Hunger games

The following all are entered into the 74th hunger games. Inside the cornucopia in the middle is all of the characters main weapons, and supplies. Some other assorted weapons (swords, sling shots, spears, a few wands, knives).

District 1: Jon Snow and Arya Stark
    District 2: Harry Potter and Hermoine Granger
    District 3: Luke Skywalker and Leia (Empire Strikes Back)
    District 4: Captain America and Black Widow
    District 5: Jessica Jones and Daredevil
    District 6: Legolas and Tauriel (The Hobbit)
    District 7: Geralt and Renfry (The Witcher)
    District 8: Daryl and Michone (The Walking Dead)
    District 9: Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese
    District 10: Oldman Logan and Mystique
    District 11: Harley Quinn and Batman (DCEU)
    District 12: Ceasar (Planet of the Apes) and Blue (Jurrasic World)

All characters are live action.
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 05-04-2020 at 08:43 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Is this live action versions for the comic characters?

Harley and Batman are listed as DCEU but Districts 4, 5 and 10 aren't noted as being live action. I would assume they are otherwise Jones and Daredevil are likely going to solo this.

Follow-up question;where do we stand on the expanded universe of Star Wars for Luke? If he's allowed EU stuff then he's going to absolutely monster this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Is this live action versions for the comic characters?

Harley and Batman are listed as DCEU but Districts 4, 5 and 10 aren't noted as being live action. I would assume they are otherwise Jones and Daredevil are likely going to solo this.

Follow-up question;where do we stand on the expanded universe of Star Wars for Luke? If he's allowed EU stuff then he's going to absolutely monster this.
    All live action. No EU for Star Wars. My mistake I forget to note that.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    All live action. No EU for Star Wars. My mistake I forget to note that.
    In which case... Districts 5, 7 and 4 are the favourites based on raw stats.

Possible surprise win by District 2 if they can get some wands.

Though Apparition is wandless magic so they can just teleport into the cournicoupia, grab some wands and supplies and then they become impossible to find barring like... Luke, Daredevil and maybe old man Logan?

Rex Smith, Ben Affleck, or Charlie Cox Daredevil? Okay, now I'm just being a smartass.

More serious question, do the characters wear their usual outfits (most notably Batman and Daredevil)?

From what I see right now, Empire Strikes Back era Luke did have some degree of telekinesis, and at least Hermione could apparate in the movies IIRC (not sure about movie Harry though), so either of those two duos would be the first to get their gear back. However, team Logan and Mystique's only reasons to bother at all with the cornucopia are :
    1)if there are some vials of the mutation enhancement drug, so that he can at least get back to his peak at least for a few moments,
    2)they can start murdering some of the weaker characters right away (e.g. the Walking Dead people, from the little I know about them, or Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor)

So they would be the most effective right off the bat.

I'll be honest, I saw the title and assumed it was a Matter Eater Lad who had gained the power cosmic.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I don't like doing this but, win goes to ninja Legolas. Honestly not even sure if he got dirty, let alone hurt, during the Hobbit or LOTR films. He was a super ninja elf.

And yes, I blame Peter Jackson for that.

In all honesty, Harry+Hermione and Luke+Leia otherwise have the best chances. Luke would summon his lightsaber and Leia's blaster (did she ever have a lightsaber in the sequel trilogy?), while Hermione would have something set up to find her's and Harry's wands.

Logan and Mystique are kind of the wild cards. Though, Luke wouldn't necessarily need a weapon to at least throw them back and give him and the others some breathing room.

Harley and Batman? Eh, I feel those two would probably turn on one another before even attempting something against the other teams. Though it depends on the Harley too.

Arya and Jon are the last ones I feel I should comment on. And while certainly skilled fighters in their own rights, the first two groups would be able to at least swat them away, while Logan and Mystique would probably just outright murder them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I don't like doing this but, win goes to ninja Legolas. Honestly not even sure if he got dirty, let alone hurt, during the Hobbit or LOTR films. He was a super ninja elf.

And yes, I blame Peter Jackson for that.
    I mean it's entirely Jackson's fault. In the novels, Legolas was something of a wuss. "Aieeee! A Balrog of Morgoth is come!"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    In all honesty, Harry+Hermione and Luke+Leia otherwise have the best chances. Luke would summon his lightsaber and Leia's blaster (did she ever have a lightsaber in the sequel trilogy?), while Hermione would have something set up to find her's and Harry's wands.
    She did have a lightsaber, but outside of some flashbacks during RotP she never used it, with Rey using it instead. Of course, there's a good chance Luke decides to **** off, move into a cave, and keep a deer or something to milk.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis