Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-men monday 57

The absence of teaser art hit me hard.

Yeah... I clicked the link, then remembered there’s nothing coming out that I even buy until July. So I stopped reading.

Le Gasp!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Le Gasp!

Wow they posted yours! Congrats, it looks great.

AIPT: What are your thoughts on the current X-Books?

Jordan: I love it. I think it was the shake-up everyone’s been waiting for. It’s the best it’s been since Grant Morrison. I’m a big New Mutants fan, so I love how those characters are being written. They feel like the grown-up versions of the Claremont/Simonson New Mutants I love. Then I think Gerry’s just crushing it on Marauders. I think Marauders is probably one of the strongest books out there. It’s everything I want in a Kitty Pryde book, an Emma Frost book–because I very much agree with the popular sentiment–I think the best X-Characters are women. There isn’t really a weak book in the line and they’re so cohesive and feed so well into each other. I think it’s everything X-Fans hoped for after going through all that Inhumans era stuff. There are some hidden gems in that era, but I think the X-Men are where they should be.

X-Force, Marauders and Wolverine have been my favorites of the line so far. And I agree that the women shine in these books. At least the team books I mean. Jean and Domino in X-Force, and to a lesser degree Sage (though she hasn’t gotten quite as many moments); and Kitty and Emma in Marauders, and to a lesser degree Storm who has gotten some solid moments as well. It is a great time to be an X-Fan... or will be again come July I suppose.

Fantastic art! Congrats Fokken!!!
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The absence of teaser art hit me hard.
    I feel the same way. I can't wait for comics to get going again. This past month has been hell.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I feel the same way. I can't wait for comics to get going again. This past month has been hell.
    Yeah they could have at least given us a little something. Half a panel, a face, I don't know hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah they could have at least given us a little something. Half a panel, a face, I don't know hahaha
    Ha ha ha. Folks would've just been more annoyed. Outcries of "WTF CRUMBS REALLY???" if they snuck in, like, a section of a panel with an ear or some nonsense. Glob's arm. hahaha

Ha ha ha. Folks would've just been more annoyed. Outcries of "WTF CRUMBS REALLY???" if they snuck in, like, a section of a panel with an ear or some nonsense. Glob's arm. hahaha
    Glob's left arm, Xavier's bald head, Jean's thighs and a gold ball. With the caption "These are the big clues for the next big event". Internet : broken. Sales : reestablished

BANNED

I forgot X-Men Monday was a thing...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    X-Force, Marauders and Wolverine have been my favorites of the line so far. And I agree that the women shine in these books. At least the team books I mean. Jean and Domino in X-Force, and to a lesser degree Sage (though she hasn’t gotten quite as many moments); and Kitty and Emma in Marauders, and to a lesser degree Storm who has gotten some solid moments as well. It is a great time to be an X-Fan... or will be again come July I suppose.
    Yeah, I Agree.

Who’d have thunk the X Of Swords event would have got derailed by a real life calamity. Sure, all events are called Infinite Disaster Vs Secret Crisis, but this one feels particularly apt.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Le Gasp!

I love this image, although the most refreshing thing about it is that Wolverine is not on it.