Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kenshin Himura VS Bullseye

They start 1 mile apart.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

What's the terrain like and what does Bullseye have to work with?

In an open field, I can't see Kenshin having any issues blocking or dodging anything Bullseye has to offer but he might be able to get the drop on him if there's cover or similar.

Not sure if even having terrain to work with increases Bullseye's chances of getting the drop on Ken.

If you take into consideration that during the Shougo arc, he was somehow able to fight perfectly normal while blinded.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Not sure if even having terrain to work with increases Bullseye's chances of getting the drop on Ken.

If you take into consideration that during the Shougo arc, he was somehow able to fight perfectly normal while blinded.
    Shogo is filler tho.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

He does have at least one opponent-sensing feat in canon, though.

Could probably find more with some more time, but yeah, between the speed advantage and that, I think Kenshin is winning a significant majority here.

Comic Bullseye can use terrain to land hits from odd angles though, can't he?

Train favors the guy in more than one aspect.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Comic Bullseye can use terrain to land hits from odd angles though, can't he?

Train favors the guy in more than one aspect.
    The issue is that Kenshin often moves faster than people with superspeed can see, has reflexes fast enough to block an old-timey pistol round while his stats were still heavily hampered by his mental blocks, and a notable amount of superhuman strength and durability. Like, the moment that he's able to see Bullseye from a decent distance, he can launch a hail of rocks in Bullseye's direction by slashing at the ground, or flash step right over and smack him with 9 strokes so fast that speedsters only see it as one slash.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    The issue is that Kenshin often moves faster than people with superspeed can see, has reflexes fast enough to block an old-timey pistol round while his stats were still heavily hampered by his mental blocks, and a notable amount of superhuman strength and durability. Like, the moment that he's able to see Bullseye from a decent distance, he can launch a hail of rocks in Bullseye's direction by slashing at the ground, or flash step right over and smack him with 9 strokes so fast that speedsters only see it as one slash.
    Just add to this: In the Hokkaido arc, Kenshin came up with a new technique called Nijūnanazuryūsen, which are three Kuzuryusens chained together. So, he's hitting you so fast that it appears to be one or two sword strikes when he's actually hitting you 27 times in an instant. And this is a weakened Kenshin.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Wouldn't bullseye ricocheting the bullets he fires give kendhin fits? And I doubt Kenshin is going to clear 1 mile on the blink of an eye, like the above two post sort of imply. Bullseye should st leady be able to attack at this decent given he's fairly quick hims
    elf.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Is it one mile of open field or are there topographical features or landmarks?

If it's an open field, Kenshin will have line of sight to charge at Bullseye and just swat whatever he throws at him as he approaches. Bullseye will have way less options in terms of ricochet.

If there's like stuff blocking the way insofar that they have to find each other, Bullseye becomes a lot more dangerous and can start doing a lot more wacky trick shot stuff.

So what is the battlefield like?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Wouldn't bullseye ricocheting the bullets he fires give kendhin fits? And I doubt Kenshin is going to clear 1 mile on the blink of an eye, like the above two post sort of imply. Bullseye should st leady be able to attack at this decent given he's fairly quick hims
    elf.
    He doesn't really have to cover 1 mile in the blink of an eye, he just needs to cover it faster than Bullseye can reliably track, especially since he's also agile enough to be running and bouncing all over walls and ceilings so fast that even people with super speed only see him appear and vanish when he really gets going, so Bullseye is going to have to figure out which blur is Kenshin and which is just an after image, and then have to deal with the fact that Kenshin is durable enough to take hits from people that can shatter boulders with a punch and has enough soak to work enough soak to keep fighting at full power after repeatedly being slashed and stabbed by people on that same strength tier.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    He doesn't really have to cover 1 mile in the blink of an eye, he just needs to cover it faster than Bullseye can reliably track, especially since he's also agile enough to be running and bouncing all over walls and ceilings so fast that even people with super speed only see him appear and vanish when he really gets going, so Bullseye is going to have to figure out which blur is Kenshin and which is just an after image, and then have to deal with the fact that Kenshin is durable enough to take hits from people that can shatter boulders with a punch and has enough soak to work enough soak to keep fighting at full power after repeatedly being slashed and stabbed by people on that same strength tier.
    Considering Bullseye is a legitimate threat to a faster person than Kenshin, I'm going to say that he'll cause enough problems just fine.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Considering Bullseye is a legitimate threat to a faster person than Kenshin, I'm going to say that he'll cause enough problems just fine.
    Umm......

Who?

Daredevil is slower than Kenny, unless you mean Spider-Man?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Bullseye needs heavy prep against bigger targets, as in explosives, like Spider-man and has quick escape routes planned out so when things go wrong he can take a stage left and disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Umm......

Who?

Daredevil is slower than Kenny, unless you mean Spider-Man?
    Daredevil is a pretty great bullet timer?

Arx Inosaan