Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

From series 2, The Cosby Show made an event of their opening credits (I won't post them here), which I loved.

Series 2-4 were of a similar theme but 5-7 were VERY different. (They had to pull the original series 7 titles due to a copyright issue and but a tweaked version was used for the final series 8).

TCS spawned a spin-off series, A Different World, based around daughter Denise (my favourite) going away to college. I lost interest after series 1 because Denise (Lisa Bonet) and Maggie (Marisa Tomei) left but series 2 opening titles were notable because the theme song was sung by Aretha Franklin, no less.

I tend to pay much more attention to opening intro music than intro visuals. But with that said, I love the original seaQuest theme, and I may be one of the few people that really digs both intro themes for Space: 1999.

Of course, Mission: Impossible is one of the all time greats. Funny thing is, Parks & Rec is extremely catchy, and the themes for both of those shows are about hunkering down and getting to the business, albeit the stakes couldn't be any more different.

Last edited by K7P5V; 07-14-2022 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Ultimate Member

The now finished Canadian tv show Republic of Doyle, it really fits the show and only has two words to the music, Oh and yeah...both of which are repeated several times, and it's funny that it seems that Canada must have only like 30 different actors since they all appear on every show if said shows last long enough...

Boisterously Confused

Did I miss it, or did we somehow not get this one?

Last edited by K7P5V; 09-07-2022 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

BANNED

Battlestar Galactica Original Movie Opening Titles and Prolouge - Exploration, TV Theme Music Only.

BANNED

Battlestar Galactica Original Series Opening Theme and Episode Titles (Long Version)